Page 348 of 355 FirstFirst ... 248298338346347348349350 ... LastLast
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 5313
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: Introduce yourself

  1. #5206
    Global Moderator Prince EWS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Cribbertopia
    Posts
    47,012
    Quote Originally Posted by SOPL View Post
    Rather, I was wondering if the lack of Pakistani posters would be a hindrance in terms of being able to discuss current proceedings in the ever-turbulent world that is Pakistan cricket.
    I don't think this will really be a problem. I dare say you'll be surprised by how closely a few of our non-Pakistani members follow current Pakistan cricket. We've got a couple of members here with absolutely no ties to Pakistan who closely follow the Pakistan domestic scene just because they're lovers of world cricket, let alone the international stuff.

    When Pakistan are playing (Tests, especially), there will be tour threads for their matches and everyone will chime in about individual players, selection, the situation of the match etc -- and like I said, a few of them take quite an interest in all international and domestic cricket even if they aren't from Pakistan. Adding to that, we do have a small but loyal group of Pakistani posters who post very regularly whenever Pakistan are playing.
    SOPL likes this.
    Rejecting 'analysis by checklist' and 'skill absolutism' since Dec '09
    Rejecting 'selection deontology' since Mar '15
    Moeen is a perfectly fine bowler FFS


  2. #5207
    Global Moderator Spark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    A Blood Rainbow
    Posts
    37,506
    Quote Originally Posted by SOPL View Post
    Did he witness the Don in Tests or in an exhibition match years after his retirement (and thus out-of-form)?
    In Tests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Moores
    We thought 275 was chaseable. We'll have to look at the data.
    forever 63*

  3. #5208
    Global Moderator nightprowler10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Madhouse on Madison
    Posts
    14,522
    Yeah to add to PEWS point I probably couldn't tell what our squad should look like right now but plenty of non-Pakistanis could tell you that much more.
    Forever 63* at the SCG

  4. #5209
    International Captain Maximas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Footmarks
    Posts
    7,336
    Quote Originally Posted by Howe_zat View Post
    That are so many Australians here that some of them have started supporting other countries for variety
    Haha yeah pretty much
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawood Ahmad View Post

    Hamish, no body knows even name of him
    But Ponting, there's great fame of him


  5. #5210
    Cricket Spectator
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    The North, England
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince EWS View Post
    I don't think this will really be a problem. I dare say you'll be surprised by how closely a few of our non-Pakistani members follow current Pakistan cricket. We've got a couple of members here with absolutely no ties to Pakistan who closely follow the Pakistan domestic scene just because they're lovers of world cricket, let alone the international stuff.

    When Pakistan are playing (Tests, especially), there will be tour threads for their matches and everyone will chime in about individual players, selection, the situation of the match etc -- and like I said, a few of them take quite an interest in all international and domestic cricket even if they aren't from Pakistan. Adding to that, we do have a small but loyal group of Pakistani posters who post very regularly whenever Pakistan are playing.
    Admittedly, I was a little hesitant initially but eventually have now grown to like this forum and admire its wide diversity.

    A wealth of knowledge it is, and probably the best cricket forum I've ever been upon.
    Hurricane likes this.

  6. #5211
    Cricket Spectator
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2
    Hey buddies! I'm Ro... (as you see my name) ROZKO!!!
    I am Indian, Australian (test) and england (old) fan (ya I miss kp). Anyway nice to meet u all, very happie to be here. Hows you guys ??

  7. #5212
    Spanish_Vicente sledger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    There lie they, and here lie we, Under the spreading chestnut tree
    Posts
    35,709
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozko View Post
    Hey buddies! I'm Ro... (as you see my name) ROZKO!!!
    I am Indian, Australian (test) and england (old) fan (ya I miss kp). Anyway nice to meet u all, very happie to be here. Hows you guys ??
    Jono is a ****.

  8. #5213
    Hall of Fame Member grecian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    ineffable
    Posts
    16,702
    Welcome Ro, hope you enjoy it here
    Do I contradict myself?
    Very well then I contradict myself,
    (I am large, I contain multitudes.
    Walt Whitman

  9. #5214
    International Captain harsh.ag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    5,342
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozko View Post
    Hey buddies! I'm Ro... (as you see my name) ROZKO!!!
    I am Indian, Australian (test) and england (old) fan (ya I miss kp). Anyway nice to meet u all, very happie to be here. Hows you guys ??
    Welcome Rozko. Hope you soon start posting on any and all threads you find interesting (Miss KP too)
    ~ Do you think I care for you so little that betraying me would make a difference ~

  10. #5215
    ned
    ned is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    i travel the world
    Posts
    15
    HEllo all after being flooded with PMs I have decided to formally introduce myself

  11. #5216
    Spanish_Vicente sledger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    There lie they, and here lie we, Under the spreading chestnut tree
    Posts
    35,709
    Quote Originally Posted by ned View Post
    HEllo all after being flooded with PMs I have decided to formally introduce myself
    Which PMs are these?

  12. #5217
    Cricket Spectator Captain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    4
    I'm Avinash,23 years old,living in Hyderabad,India.I've followed Cricket since 1998.I watch every International series and also follow Indian,English and Australian Domestic cricket.Also like to watch Football and Tennis avidly.I used to play Cricket regularly until an year ago and then my work hasn't allowed me enough time to have a swing.Support the Indian Cricket team,favorite format is Test cricket and favorite cricketer is Sachin

    Other interests are Watching movies,travelling with friends.

  13. #5218
    International Coach Hurricane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Don't be jealous of the Georgie Pie super smash
    Posts
    12,937
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    I'm Avinash,23 years old,living in Hyderabad,India.I've followed Cricket since 1998.I watch every International series and also follow Indian,English and Australian Domestic cricket.Also like to watch Football and Tennis avidly.I used to play Cricket regularly until an year ago and then my work hasn't allowed me enough time to have a swing.Support the Indian Cricket team,favorite format is Test cricket and favorite cricketer is Sachin

    Other interests are Watching movies,travelling with friends.

    Do you also enjoy trading funny videos on facebook and watching the Big Bang theory...I am winding you up...you sound like a good sort and will fit in well... be sure to say hello to a poster called Daemon.
    I got great enjoyment shouting "WHY THE **** ISN'T THIS GAME BEING PLAYED AT THE BASIN?!>!?!?" to reasonably significant cheers from the sparse crowd
    one day NZ will bring chappell to his knees in a puddle of his own tears and you'll see Phlegm on his belly greedily tasting every delicious tear before watching the hope fade from that old ****s eyes.
    Overrated XI Warner, Rutherford, Steve Smith, Rahane, Bairstow, Alecz Day, Donovan Grobelaar, Luke Ronchi, Faulkner, Dan Christian, Permaul

  14. #5219
    Cricket Spectator steelo green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6
    Steelo Green. Law student in England from Canada. Pakistan fan. Banned from PP.

  15. #5220
    International Coach Hurricane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Don't be jealous of the Georgie Pie super smash
    Posts
    12,937
    Quote Originally Posted by steelo green View Post
    Steelo Green. Law student in England from Canada. Pakistan fan. Banned from PP.
    Haha. That is quite the resume to have being banned from pakpassion.

    I spent some time in Canada. Whereabouts are you from exactly (which city)



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Introduce Yourself :)
    By Genelia in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 303
    Last Post: 28-09-2006, 05:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •