Cricket Player Manager
Page 340 of 348 FirstFirst ... 240290330338339340341342 ... LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 5220
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Introduce yourself

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
    Hi all,

Im from the UK and love cricket, for this reason I have joined this forum as it seems full of great people and interesting topics.

Cricket Web Staff Member fredfertang's Avatar
    Hi mugshot - stick around mate - there are all too few of us round here who remember the biting social comment and political satire that florence, zebedee and their friends brought us

Quote Originally Posted by fredfertang View Post
    Hi mugshot - stick around mate - there are all too few of us round here who remember the biting social comment and political satire that florence, zebedee and their friends brought us
    Cheers Fred, I like a bit of banter

International Debutant ohnoitsyou's Avatar
    hi everyone im an avid cricket fan from Waikato New Zealand, joined this forum cause there are so many fellow kiwis, and great cricket discussions

I played schoolboy cricket untill i ****** up knee, but am planning to get back into next season as soon as i get my legspin and medium-fasts back up to scratch.

International Coach Agent Nationaux's Avatar
    Welcome mate

Quote Originally Posted by ohnoitsyou View Post
    hi everyone im an avid cricket fan from Waikato New Zealand, joined this forum cause there are so many fellow kiwis, and great cricket discussions

I played schoolboy cricket untill i ****** up knee, but am planning to get back into next season as soon as i get my legspin and medium-fasts back up to scratch.
    Welcome mate, you will like it round here and fit in well!

Don't be jealous of the Georgie Pie super smash
    Quote Originally Posted by ohnoitsyou View Post

Welcome I have seen you in the NZ threads. If you are a Mooloo fan I will also be seeing you in the rugby threads.

Cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by HeathDavisSpeed View Post
    I got great enjoyment in going to the game and shouting "WHY THE **** ISN'T THIS GAME BEING PLAYED AT THE BASIN?!>!?!?" to reasonably significant cheers from the sparse crowd
    Proudly against the bring back Bennett movement since he is injury prone and won't last 5 days.

International Debutant ohnoitsyou's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Welcome I have seen you in the NZ threads. If you are a Mooloo fan I will also be seeing you in the rugby threads.

Cheers
    thanks but eww Mooloo's Manawatu ftw
    Ive never really gotten into rugby past a casual level, i only seem to have room for one sport in my life, not that thats such a bad thing when my one sport is as awesome as Cricket.
    Last edited by ohnoitsyou; 06-01-2013 at 09:17 PM.

Cricket Spectator
    Hello Guys !!! I am here Yeah.. have gone through few threads and saw i know or seen quite a few in another forum i am in.. Hope i contribute in a good way towards the forum and participate actively. I am an Indian and living in New Delhi. Love boozing and travelling with friends for fun.

Cheers

Simon Champion!
    Welcome mate!

Hi from Seth Africa and I am only here because our cricket team is playing so well these days.... Just kidding been a big cricket fan all my life and enjoy a good discussion.
    Twenty-over cricket can be “boring”. It has grown up. It takes concentration. It is no longer a game for the post-literate generation. They need the distractions, the loud music to disguise the boredom. They never warned you about that.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend smalishah84's Avatar
    welcome o beard
    And smalishah's avatar is the most classy one by far Jan certainly echoes the sentiments of CW

Yeah we don't crap in the first world; most of us would actually have no idea what that was emanating from Ajmal's backside. Why isn't it roses and rainbows like what happens here? PEWS's retort to Ganeshran on Daemon's picture depicting Ajmal's excreta

Quote Originally Posted by smalishah84 View Post
    welcome o beard
    thx mate

Hey guys, I'm a rabid cricket fan keen to spout my largely crap, misinformed views on the sport I love I'm also hugely interested in the wider world and love having a laugh. When I do that IRL it sometimes looks like this... But most of the time I also have a neck, torso and limbs.

International Coach Agent Nationaux's Avatar
    Welcome Bogan. You'll get on well with UV then.

Thread Information