Page 248 of 348 FirstFirst ... 148198238246247248249250258298 ... LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 5212
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Introduce yourself

Cricket Web Staff Member Richard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Langeveldt View Post
    Why was he banned anyway?
    Can't remember whether it was just deliberately inciteful comments or posting links to illegal material... Rajeev AKA Sehwag309 was certainly guilty of the latter and never the former, and has since been allowed back (although like ReallyCrazy he hardly ever posts with his "new" account).

Given psxpro\whatever-his-other-100-accounts-were-called and even worse, that spofta abomination of a human-being, have been allowed back after multiple bans, I daresay ReallyCrazy has probably earnt his stripes.
    RD
    Appreciating cricket's greatest legend ever - HD Bird...............Funniest post (intentionally) ever.....Runner-up.....Third.....Fourth
    (Accidental) founder of Twenty20 Is Boring Society. Click and post to sign-up.
    chris.hinton: h
    FRAZ: Arshad's are a long gone stories
    RIP Fardin Qayyumi (AKA "cricket player"; "Bob"), 1/11/1990-15/4/2006

cpr
    Quote Originally Posted by alw1971 View Post
    ps Don't sledge me too early!
    A) Your from France

B) You said you once lived near Dewsbury, that is just opening up a can of worms in itself

Welcome, and enjoy before we lay into you like its 1485
    "All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusions is called a philosopher." - Ambrose Bierce
    Langeveldt: I of course blame their parents.. and unchecked immigration!
    GingerFurball: He's Austrian, they tend to produce the odd ****ed up individual
    Burgey: Be careful dealing with neighbours whose cars don't have wheels but whose houses do.
    Uppercut: Maybe I just need better strippers

School Boy/Girl Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Can't remember whether it was just deliberately inciteful comments or posting links to illegal material... Rajeev AKA Sehwag309 was certainly guilty of the latter and never the former, and has since been allowed back (although like ReallyCrazy he hardly ever posts with his "new" account).

Given psxpro\whatever-his-other-100-accounts-were-called and even worse, that spofta abomination of a human-being, have been allowed back after multiple bans, I daresay ReallyCrazy has probably earnt his stripes.
    Thanks for your words.

Would it be possible to get my old username back? Can the ban be lifted off that username?

It certainly can, and the accounts could be merged. Whether it will is a question only The Boss himself would be able to answer. I'm sure Gelman or he himself will read these posts in due course and you'd get an answer then; if not, you can always em@il him to ask.

School Boy/Girl Captain
    ok, i'll just wait.

Hall of Fame Member superkingdave's Avatar
    bring back psxpro, im sure he's a better person now.
    Dave Mohammed >>>> You

Request Your Custom Title Now! Flem274*'s Avatar
    Yeah right
    Quote Originally Posted by Athlai View Post
    Jeets doesn't really deserve to be bowling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Athlai View Post
    Well yeah Tendy is probably better than Bradman, but Bradman was 70 years ago, if he grew up in the modern era he'd still easily be the best. Though he wasn't, can understand the argument for Tendy even though I don't agree.
    Proudly supporting Central Districts
    RIP Craig Walsh

howdy all.

Ok here goes. I'm brand new to posting in this forum, but I have been reading posts on and off for a few years. ( I may have posted a few years ago, I can't remember) Anyways it's been a while since I've had regular web access.

My name is Scott, I'm 33 and am currently living in the bush hamlet of Creswick (about 130km NW of Melbourne). Iv'e lived in the city for the last 12 years and probably will again soon, when finances dictate. After all that is where my cricket team is.

My cricket team plays in a Pub Comp, which may sound stupid, but it is actually both a good standard and heaps of fun (some comp rules include: 25 overs per team, min of 10 bowlers (2 overs ea), max of 3 overs per bowler, retire at end of over that you reach 30, NO LBW, free hit for first ball, wides are bowled again with no run penalty, 3 run penalty for bouncers, drinking cans while playing is encouraged but not mandatory.) All this leads to a frantic game and plenty of slogging. It also means that the strength of the team comes from having a whole team of contributers rather than the usuall couple of stars that do everything. Also there is no limit on active players on the team, so we usually have 15 or 16 (plenty of opportunity to have a rest(=beer) from fielding but may only bat every second game or so). But we nearly always win so who cares.

About me: Apart from loving cricket my other sporting interests are AFL footy (this year Carlton to rise like the pheonix), Soccer (Victory to win tommorows final), and also like watching Rugby Leauge (but only the storm). As a spectator that's about it, and shows that team sports is definetly my go. One exception is Rugby (and cover your eyes Rugger fans) because I find it difficult to understand, boring, excessively violent, very very slow, yadda yadda yadda.

Outside sport, I like poker (i'm deluded enough to think I'm a shark) growing potted succulents (yeah yeah sounds like a granny thing hugh) playing (usually violent) video games and watching pirated TV/movies.

I'm currently without my beloved Foxtel, so watching sport has become problematic.
    I was going to briefly outline my Cricket philoshophies, but this already seems to be turning essayish. Looking forward to chatting to yousall.

ps. wish there was a spell checker, my spelling and typing suck

cheers
    Last edited by Trumpers_Ghost; 26-02-2009 at 10:49 PM.

Cricketer Of The Year ripper868's Avatar
    Welcome,

To cure your rugbyitits i would recommend seeing a game (even a club game if you can find one down there) with somebody who does understand the game, you will find it far more entertaining once you have some idea of what is going on (it's not just a stacks on btw). Worked for one of my mates just last week.

anyway, welcome again
    Parmi

Avatar now by choice. 5-0 in the Ashes and all.

I guess I overstated my lack of understanding. Iv'e seen plenty on TV and watching the All blacks aint "too" bad. The slowness of the game, and that exciting skill is not the usuall determining factor is what usually gets me down with it. Besides here in oz we have have so many options of fast, powerful team sport, that I feel that Rugby is the poorest option and I think that investment (money and fans) would agree. Still I'd rather watch rugby than tennis (something I actually enjoy playing). Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpers_Ghost View Post
    this year Carlton to rise like the pheonix
    Another one
    Rest In Peace Craigos
    2003-2012

Cricket Web Staff Member archie mac's Avatar
    howdy all.

Ok here goes. I'm brand new to posting in this forum, but I have been reading posts on and off for a few years. ( I may have posted a few years ago, I can't remember) Anyways it's been a while since I've had regular web access.

My name is Scott, I'm 33 and am currently living in the bush hamlet of Creswick (about 130km NW of Melbourne). Iv'e lived in the city for the last 12 years and probably will again soon, when finances dictate. After all that is where my cricket team is.

My cricket team plays in a Pub Comp, which may sound stupid, but it is actually both a good standard and heaps of fun (some comp rules include: 25 overs per team, min of 10 bowlers (2 overs ea), max of 3 overs per bowler, retire at end of over that you reach 30, NO LBW, free hit for first ball, wides are bowled again with no run penalty, 3 run penalty for bouncers, drinking cans while playing is encouraged but not mandatory.) All this leads to a frantic game and plenty of slogging. It also means that the strength of the team comes from having a whole team of contributers rather than the usuall couple of stars that do everything. Also there is no limit on active players on the team, so we usually have 15 or 16 (plenty of opportunity to have a rest(=beer) from fielding but may only bat every second game or so). But we nearly always win so who cares.

About me: Apart from loving cricket my other sporting interests are AFL footy (this year Carlton to rise like the pheonix), Soccer (Victory to win tommorows final), and also like watching Rugby Leauge (but only the storm). As a spectator that's about it, and shows that team sports is definetly my go. One exception is Rugby (and cover your eyes Rugger fans) because I find it difficult to understand, boring, excessively violent, very very slow, yadda yadda yadda.

Outside sport, I like poker (i'm deluded enough to think I'm a shark) growing potted succulents (yeah yeah sounds like a granny thing hugh) playing (usually violent) video games and watching pirated TV/movies.

I'm currently without my beloved Foxtel, so watching sport has become problematic.
    I was going to briefly outline my Cricket philoshophies, but this already seems to be turning essayish. Looking forward to chatting to yousall.

cheers
    Welcome mate you get 9/10 for your user name

8/10 for you avatar

9/10 for your feelings on Rugby

and 1/10 for you AFL team
    You know it makes sense.

howdy all.

cheers
    Welcome mate, great username - hope you enjoy your time on CW.
    Member of the Twenty20 is Boring Society

Quote Originally Posted by grecian View Post
    C'mon Man U.
    RIP Craigos

I'm brand new to posting in this forum, but I have been reading posts on and off for a few years. ( I may have posted a few years ago, I can't remember)
    Can you think what account you might've posted with? That'd be ITSTL.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Can you think what account you might've posted with? That'd be ITSTL.
    think it was also something about trumper - maybe "Trumper" or "Victor_Trumper"

Thread Information