Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So who are you going to vote for on Thursday

International Regular chris.hinton's Avatar

So who are you going to vote for on Thursday

Of course Thursday is the British General Election.

My Vote will go to the Tories as i believe they will offer me a better deal and also my family as well unlike Labour

I will not vote Labour because of a Variety of reason Dirty Hospitals, Asylum, Taxes, More taxes, Housing, OAPs, Iraq *, also Gordon Brown and John Prescott

Yes i was pro war on iraq but Blair lied and for that he should have been moved out of office

Michael Howard will offer Britain a Better chance they will spend more money on Important issues like Education and Hospitals (Matrons have to come back) and Low Taxes will help this country develop

Lib Dems is a wasted vote as they have no agenda and if they (God Forbid) ever get in to Government then Us and Uk relation will be distant

who will your vote go to and why?

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Samuel_Vimes's Avatar
    Defend Your Castle Champion! Monkey Diving Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by chris.hinton
    Dirty Hospitals...Taxes, More taxes,
    *wonders how the dirty hospitals can be cleaned up with less money to the government*
    Messi scores on the rebound.

Founder of ESAS - Edgar Schiferli, the best associate bowler
    A follower of the schools of Machiavelli, Bentham, Locke, Hobbes, Sutcliffe, Bradman, Lindwall, Miller, Hassett and Benaud
    Member of JMAS, DMAS, FRAS and RTDAS

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Grünbaum
    Is the conduct approved by the gods right ("pious"), because of properties of its own, or merely because it pleases the gods to value or command it?

I'll not be voting Labour or Lib Dems, I might vote UKIP or Conservatives - doesn't really matter which because I'm in a Labour dominated area - ie a wealth of dumb people (ex-miners, badly educated people from the rubbish schools etc.).
    National Scrabble Champion 2009, 8th, 11th and 5th in 2009/2011/2013 World Championships, gold medal (team) at Causeway, 2011 Masters Champion
    Australia’s Darren Lehmann is a ‘blatant loser’ insists Stuart Broad
    Countdown Series 57 Champion
    King of the Arcade
    Reply from mods to my prank bans in public:
    Reply from mods to my prank bans in private:

MSN - evil_budgie @ hotmail.co.uk

Breakout Champion!
    I can't vote but aslong as the Tories don't get in, I'll be satisfied. If the clown known as Tony Blair gets ousted AND the Tories don't get in I'll be pleased, unless it's UKIP that wins of course...

Breakout Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scaly piscine
    I might vote UKIP
    I could see that coming from a mile off

International Coach
    If I could vote, I'd probably vote Lib Dem, although part of me says Labour (The Tories were given 18 years before they were eventually deemed to have screwed up, Labour should be given a similar chance) - to be fair to Blair too, I reckon he actually believes in a lot of qhat he does, not that it makes it any better. Probably Lib Dem.
    MSN - tomhalsey123@hotmail.com

Manchester United FC: 20 Times

R.I.P. Sledger's Signature, 2004-2008

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel_Vimes
    *wonders how the dirty hospitals can be cleaned up with less money to the government*
    If the economy is stronger (often as a result of lower taxes) you get more money in from successful businesses. Anyway Labour has taxed the living sh*t out of everything and then thrown much more money at the NHS, the police etc. than previous government and things have gotten worse. As Labour said in 1997, things can only get better (unless Labour is voted in again).

Quote Originally Posted by steds
    I could see that coming from a mile off
    So you agree with being in the EU that pretty much a one-way system as to who gives and who takes. EU takes money off us and gives it to the Eastern Europeans (it used to be Spain that we indirectly gave 5 billion a year to). Then we've got the fishing industry that was decimated by someone deciding Spain can (over)fish in a lot of our waters and guess who'll abide by the new fishing quotas and guess who won't bother?

So you agree with being in the EU that pretty much a one-way system as to who gives and who takes. EU takes money off us and gives it to the Eastern Europeans (it used to be Spain that we indirectly gave 5 billion a year to). Then we've got the fishing industry that was decimated by someone deciding Spain can (over)fish in a lot of our waters and guess who'll abide by the new fishing quotas and guess who won't bother?
    Naturally - English fishermen are genetically more honest than Spanish.

If the economy is stronger (often as a result of lower taxes) you get more money in from successful businesses.
    3 % tax cut does not result in a 10 % growth in the economy (which is what you need in real terms owing to a third of that growth being taxed). That just does not happen.

3 % tax cut does not result in a 10 % growth in the economy (which is what you need in real terms owing to a third of that growth being taxed). That just does not happen.
    It's nowhere near that simple. More businesses means more people in work, less people claiming benefits, more money spent in the high street etc. There are a huge number of factors.

Locked up inside my opium den, surrounded by some Chinamen
    Well, for what it's worth as I live in one of the safest Tory seats in the country (oh, we're all dead posh & middle-class round here! ), I'm gonna be voting Lib Dem. First time I haven't voted Labour!

It's partly tactical (although if you added Lib Dems & Labours votes together I suspect the Tories would still win round here), but mainly because I think Charlie K's lot are more left-wing than Labour now. They're certainly the only major party to seriously address the fact that if you want better public services (health & education) you have to pay more for them!
    Cricket Web's 2013/14 Premier League Tipping Champion

- As featured in The Independent.

"The committee discussed the issue of illegal bowling actions, and believed that there are a number of bowlers currently employing suspect actions in international cricket, and that the ICC's reporting and testing procedures are not adequately scrutinising these bowlers."
    - Even the ICC's own official press release thinks things must change

Naturally - English fishermen are genetically more honest than Spanish.
    We've seen all along who abides by the rules (us lot unfortunately) and who doesn't (France, Spain, Germany etc.)

Hall of Fame Member superkingdave's Avatar
    Well I won't be tactical voting but i'm sorely tempted to vote Labour just to stop the LD from winning here, the constituency i live in is the closest between Labour and LD in England, but the fact is that LD completely messed up the council when they were in charge (not that Labour have done much better a job with it mind) . Also there election material is pretty devious, instead of focus they are currently posting out one called something like "Oldham and Saddleworth News" and today we received a hanwritten blue envolope addressed to us with a letter inside on blue writing paper which was made to look like a hand written letter and the gist of it was basically 'Tory Voters hold the key, they have no chance because there is a couple of council estates in the area so all tory voters should vote lib dem to kick labour out' then in minute font at the bottom of the last page it says, 'printed on behalf of Tony Dawson, Liberal Democrat candidate.'
    Dave Mohammed >>>> You

I cant vote yet, coz im 18 the end of the year but if i could id vote Labour... I trust Labour more than i trust anyone else. The Tories are full of ****, and the Liberals are weak
    February 10th 2009 <3
    Rest In Peace Fardin
    Rest In Peace Sazza

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information