Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Personality or Looks?

Banned

Personality or Looks?

What do you think is more important?

I found out girls don't care about personality. I get ****ed off, All I hear is guys always go for good looking girls. Its actually the other way around, Girls only like good looking guys with big muscles or good looking face, do you agree?

I used to beleive girls like personality but last week my and my freind were with this girl and she decided she liked him better, even though I have the best personality in the world. my freinds personality was only average, nowhere as good as mine. But he looked slightly better so she wanted him.

so obiously looks is more important.
    Do you agree?

Cricketer Of The Year Robertinho's Avatar
    When it comes to friendship, I think both personality and looks are equal, with personality edging in front. When it comes to relationships, looks is easily numero uno.

Anyway - I think this is irrelevant to your situation - you're lacking both (Don't worry amigo, I'm kidding... I hope)
    "If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - for ever."

Plasmanaut on Fire Champion!
    haha personality is loads more important on both parts if you want the relationship to last more than 5 minutes
    Member of CW Green
    Kerry O'Keefe - Worlds funniest Commentator

International Captain masterblaster's Avatar
    Netblazer3D Champion!
    Well said Andrew, the most 'content' relationships obviously get triggered by a physical attraction but hang on due to personality, but if there's no personality, the relationship doesn't last.
    Last edited by masterblaster; 16-04-2005 at 05:37 AM.
    Self Elected Vice-President of AAAS
    (Ajit Agarkar Appreciation Society)

"Uniting Ajit Agarkar Fans World Wide"

Always Live Life With: Intensity, Integrity and Intelligence

International Vice-Captain KennyD's Avatar
    If youve got personality, you could push six minutes!

But seriously, looks is very, very important. You got people like Age who will tell you that personbality is all that matters to having a long lasting loving relationship. However you cant write off looks. You might look at yourself 20 years from now and find yourself married to a woman you really love, personality, mind, body, everything. But think back to how you met her. You met her when you appproached her on the dance floor of some night club, and said "Hey baby, wanna dance?" or "How bout a beer? This ones on me, maybe later I can get on you!"
    From then on, you got to really get to know her and love her, but all you wanted to do first off is to bone her. THerefore physical appearance is a very important part of a relationship.
    Quote Originally Posted by SupaFreak2005
    Well Simon and Xavier hit on all the females but the ladies all want Kenny :naughty:
    Quote Originally Posted by steds
    all 3 of them?

Breakout Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyD
    You met her when you appproached her on the dance floor of some night club, and said "Hey baby, wanna dance?" or "How bout a beer? This ones on me, maybe later I can get on you!"
    From then on, you got to really get to know her and love her, but all you wanted to do first off is to bone her. Therefore physical appearance is a very important part of a relationship.

Plasmanaut on Fire Champion!

But seriously, looks is very, very important. You got people like Age who will tell you that personbality is all that matters to having a long lasting loving relationship. However you cant write off looks. You might look at yourself 20 years from now and find yourself married to a woman you really love, personality, mind, body, everything. But think back to how you met her. You met her when you appproached her on the dance floor of some night club, and said "Hey baby, wanna dance?" or "How bout a beer? This ones on me, maybe later I can get on you!"
    From then on, you got to really get to know her and love her, but all you wanted to do first off is to bone her. THerefore physical appearance is a very important part of a relationship.

looks matter, but if you base your opinion solely on looks nothing will last. you cant really love someone based solely on looks.

Personality for me, but of course I've never gone up to a girl like that so I can't say whether or not looks are important there.

Kenny does seem to have a point though. But sometimes a guy and a girl can be friends and a relationship can develop from there. I hope that can happen at least....

Personality
    Proud Member of the Melbourne Demons ,'97,'98,'99,'05-'13
    Supporter of Melbourne Demons FC, Aston Villa FC, and the Flyers

"This tournament is a joke. Grass is for cows, I'm never coming back." - Marat Safin

Hall of Fame Member FaaipDeOiad's Avatar
    Obviously personality if the relationship is going to have any lasting value. Looks can't hurt either, of course.
    I know a place where a royal flush
    Can never beat a pair

Chopper Challenge Champion! Roulette Champion!
    interesting. my girlfriend is really pretty and oh so sweet. i luv her tbh
    "Matt Damon"

Bowling tgfg Champion! Carmageddon Champion! Rainman Champion! DTunnel Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by psxpro
    What do you think is more important?

I found out girls don't care about personality. I get ****ed off, All I hear is guys always go for good looking girls. Its actually the other way around, Girls only like good looking guys with big muscles or good looking face, do you agree?

I used to beleive girls like personality but last week my and my freind were with this girl and she decided she liked him better, even though I have the best personality in the world. my freinds personality was only average, nowhere as good as mine. But he looked slightly better so she wanted him.

so obiously looks is more important.
    Do you agree?
    And modest too...

You have to be physically attracted to someone to like them. Everyone thinks different people are good looking, everyone sees different things. But you can`t have a meaningful, lasting relationship with someone who can`t string four words together.

I was lucky.
    Jesus saves

proudly supporting Liverpool FC

Yeah, very true, well said.

Agree about the modesty too!

International Vice-Captain SupaFreak2005's Avatar
    looks

But seriously, looks is very, very important. You got people like Age who will tell you that personbality is all that matters to having a long lasting loving relationship. However you cant write off looks. You might look at yourself 20 years from now and find yourself married to a woman you really love, personality, mind, body, everything. But think back to how you met her. You met her when you appproached her on the dance floor of some night club, and said "baby, wanna dance?" or "How bout a beer? This ones on me, maybe later I can get on you!"
    I guess Ken Obi has a point tho it could have been said better lol u get phyisically attracted to that person and then u get attracted to the person inside
    February 10th 2009 <3
    Rest In Peace Fardin
    Rest In Peace Sazza

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information