Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 151

Thread: Bye Bye!

  1. #1
    U19 Vice-Captain Behlol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Peshawer Pakistan
    Posts
    539

    Icon11 Bye Bye!

    Bye Bye!i am going to another cricket forum.I think im not fit here and so this thread is to say bye bye.Ill remember cricketweb as here i learnt the beginning of the forum.
    thankyou
    behlolnawaz@cricketweb.net
    Visit Sports Games Studios

  2. #2
    Cricketer Of The Year Robertinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Testing Forums into the Sunset
    Posts
    8,440
    Alright big fella, I'll miss you, bye
    "If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - for ever."

  3. #3
    International Debutant cricket player's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    2,308
    Hello!! Where are you going?I just learned how to pronounce your name and You are already leaving?Dont leave mate you are part of our community If some one have bugged You or abused you please inform it to the adminstrators they will take care of it.
    Bob is very insane stay away from him

    FAVOURITE UNDER 19 CRICKETER JP McNamara AKA ORTHODOX

  4. #4
    Cricketer Of The Year Mr Casson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    9,652
    Uhh, bye Behlol. I hope you've at least learned for your future experiences that people don't just notice you all the time. If you want to be noticed, you have to make yourself noticed. That will come with time and some sensible posting.

    I reckon the reason that you don't feel accepted on this forum is because you simply haven't posted much!
    'Copperfield,' said Mr. Micawber, 'farewell! Every happiness and prosperity! If, in the progress of revolving years, I could persuade myself that my blighted destiny had been a warning to you, I should feel that I had not occupied another man's place in existence altogether in vain.
    - Wilkins Micawber


  5. #5
    International Captain Buddhmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Same place as the Ashes
    Posts
    5,615
    Quote Originally Posted by cricket player
    I just learned how to pronounce your name and You are already leaving.
    LOL, ah Bob.

    Cya later Behol, its been uh.........interesting?

  6. #6
    International Captain nibbs's Avatar
    Chopper Challenge Champion! Roulette Champion!
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Posts
    6,875
    good riddance

    *cracks open champagne*
    "Matt Damon"

  7. #7
    Cricketer Of The Year Mr Casson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    9,652
    Quote Originally Posted by nibbs
    good riddance

    *cracks open champagne*
    Nibbs, we were saving that bottle for your departure!

  8. #8
    International Debutant cricket player's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    2,308
    Mr,007 shut up!

  9. #9
    Banned Blaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    5,124
    f**k off and stop making usless threads you cry baby attention seeker.

    Don't come back either

  10. #10
    International Debutant cricket player's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    2,308
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    f**k off and stop making usless threads you cry baby attention seeker.

    Don't come back either
    Blaze calm down,I know what is behlol's point,he actulay doesnt speak english very will I assume,so That is the reason he doesnt reply or make threads and people some times doesnt know him because him being quit due to him not speaking english as well as some other members do,

    Blaze,Watch your language please

  11. #11
    Banned Blaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    5,124
    Quote Originally Posted by cricket player
    Blaze calm down,I know what is behlol's point,he actulay doesnt speak english very will I assume,so That is the reason he doesnt reply or make threads and people some times doesnt know him because him being quit due to him not speaking english as well as some other members do,

    Blaze,Watch your language please
    Bob you are a kool guy (very funny) but what you just said then made very little sense to me.. and i have read it through 3 times now!!!

    Also, I am very calm and my language was appropriate to portray my emotions towards the topic

  12. #12
    International Debutant cricket player's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    2,308
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    Bob you are a kool guy (very funny) but what you just said then made very little sense to me.. and i have read it through 3 times now!!!

    Also, I am very calm and my language was appropriate to portray my emotions towards the topic
    Mentioning **** in any language doesnt seem to be appropriate,May be it is appropriate in australia but this is a public forum,You should not abuse any one in here,Dont make your self look like an idiot.

  13. #13
    Banned Blaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    5,124
    Quote Originally Posted by cricket player
    Mentioning **** in any language doesnt seem to be appropriate,May be it is appropriate in australia but this is a public forum,You should not abuse any one in here,Dont make your self look like an idiot.

    Ok maybe my language was a tad to strong.. Sorry if I offended you Behlol and Bob you too.


    And Bob I am from NZ and swearing is widely accepted in our society by many people

  14. #14
    International Debutant cricket player's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    2,308
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    Ok maybe my language was a tad to strong.. Sorry if I offended you Behlol and Bob you too.


    And Bob I am from NZ and swearing is widely accepted in our society by many people
    I mean,I dont want to be rude Behlol hasnt done anything to you,He is just an innocent guy who is leaving with emotions

  15. #15
    Cricketer Of The Year Mr Casson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    9,652
    Quote Originally Posted by cricket player
    I mean,I dont want to be rude Behlol hasnt done anything to you,He is just an innocent guy who is leaving with emotions
    He won't leave, though - he'll keep coming back to check this thread.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •