Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mike Metzger... the crusty demons dude

Mike Metzger... the crusty demons dude

I'm on a detective mission. Is Mike Metzger related to Tom Metzger? (for those of you who don't know who Tom is, he was head of the KKK, and is America's most famous racist).

I'm thinking they gotta be, cos they both from inland California, and how many metzgers can there be. Anyway I can't actually find anything on the web about any relationship between the two, not that I'd judge him by it or anything. But I'm on a mission now to find out.
    life's a gift thats why they call it the present

Cricket Web XI Moderator lord_of_darkness's Avatar
    Kim did ya watch louis and the nazis on prime aswell :o?
    Don L-o-d , Legion Of Doom

Lords Lounge, Off Topic, The Happening Place in CW and OT.

Co Chairman CWBCC - Cricketweb XI - CW Green | Manager of Hampshire CC - Wccc | Chairman of the Muralitharan Supporters Club ~MSC~ |

Current Stats:
    2* - 17-4-35-3 - Season Ends..

Current Record
    Batting - RHB: M:48 Inns:43 Runs:457 H/S:33* Ave:15.5 N.O:10
    Bowling - Off Spin: O:280 M:40 Runs:975 Wickets:104 Ave:9.3 S.R:15.6

yeah i did, it was frightening. good doco that.

and today i have been editing crusty demons pics. so thats how i was thinkin about it. i was sitting here thinking, blimey these guys look like the skinheads on that doco. then i went to find out their names so i could ID them and i saw metzger from menifee, california.

On Sportscafe last night one of the Crusty Demons guys said he was hit by a helicopter once.

How?

"Ooh, I'll stand in this circle with an H in the middle"

Or did he do an excessively big jump on a bike and hit one in mid-air?

Chopper Challenge Champion! Roulette Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbo
    yeah i did, it was frightening. good doco that.

and today i have been editing crusty demons pics. so thats how i was thinkin about it. i was sitting here thinking, blimey these guys look like the skinheads on that doco. then i went to find out their names so i could ID them and i saw metzger from menifee, california.
    holy crap i saw that too. kim, do you suspect you've been brainwashed by multiculturalism? i suspect i have been
    "Matt Damon"

Quote Originally Posted by _Ed_
    On Sportscafe last night one of the Crusty Demons guys said he was hit by a helicopter once.

How?

"Ooh, I'll stand in this circle with an H in the middle"

Or did he do an excessively big jump on a bike and hit one in mid-air?
    i was really disappointed by speed cooking. the previous editions where way funnier

Yeah Sportscafe isn't as funny as it used to be. Sad really. Was my favourite TV show back when it was good.

that guy is usually awesome. i stop watching after his bit though

Quote Originally Posted by nibbs
    holy crap i saw that too. kim, do you suspect you've been brainwashed by multiculturalism? i suspect i have been
    i couldn't believe the little girls- Lam and Linx or whatever their names were... When louis said "do you know what happened in south africa?" and they said "yea the blacks just started killin all the whites"

was sickening to see kids raised like that. they were such sweet kids too.

Yeh it was sickenin for me to watch it.. but hillarious at the same time.. their beliefs etc are so screwed.. yet the world is advancing rapidly.. and they are falling behind because changes are happening fast and they cant remain that way forever..

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend andyc's Avatar
    Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbo
    i couldn't believe the little girls- Lam and Linx or whatever their names were... When louis said "do you know what happened in south africa?" and they said "yea the blacks just started killin all the whites"

was sickening to see kids raised like that. they were such sweet kids too.
    try living in a communist country—pretty much no one knows about the ‘june 4th incident (tiananmen square),’ and those who do think that some out of control students protested and killed some soldiers. just hope no chinese government official is out there watching this forum, cause it could be ‘bye bye cricketweb’ for me for a week or two if someone is.

andy , i can sense the clues in there.. i know Nothing about the event.. im gonna search it online..

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend andyc's Avatar
    Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by lord_of_darkness
    andy , i can sense the clues in there.. i know Nothing about the event.. im gonna search it online..
    You don’t know about it!?? On june 4th, 1989, thousands of Chinese university students had been protesting in Beijing’s Tianamen Square for days, with foreign news crews their and all (just for the American audience, a replica statue of liberty had been built as they wanted freedom and all that). Then Deng Xiao Ping (I think…) ordered them out. He ordered an army from outside Beijing (he knew an army from Beijing might have trouble killing their own people) to come in. They rolled in with heaps of tanks and soldiers. There’s a famous picture, I think, of a Chinese student standing in front of a tank. Anyway, the tanks just ran over hundreds, maybe thousands of Chinese students, on live international TV nonetheless. For the next month or so, foreign visitors suddenly had to leave all newspapers on the plane when they arrived in China.

Boy am I in trouble now….

^ Relax mayne..cass and me will come up there if your MIA for a week..

Cricketer Of The Year Mr Casson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lord_of_darkness
    ^ Relax mayne..cass and me will come up there if your MIA for a week..
    Come on Reubs, you know I wouldn't be able to concentrate with all those fine Asian women around.
    'Copperfield,' said Mr. Micawber, 'farewell! Every happiness and prosperity! If, in the progress of revolving years, I could persuade myself that my blighted destiny had been a warning to you, I should feel that I had not occupied another man's place in existence altogether in vain.
    - Wilkins Micawber

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information