Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Langeveldt?

International Debutant cricket player's Avatar

Langeveldt?

Where is he at?I heard rumors lately saying that he hasnt posted since the racist scandal began.If he did leave because of me then I will feel horrible,i need to bring him back,I started that silly fight and I will hopefully end it He is a senior member of ours and I should apoligez to him to what i did.

Geez sorry guys i am causing alot of problems with atitude of mine,dont really know what to do right now.Neither i can travel to england to make langeveldt post neither i can contact him through msn,But he might come back and Then I would also like to apoligez to casson and our own mayn MR franchisen alchol flyin lord of darkeness i would also like to apoligez to neil.
    Bob is very insane stay away from him

FAVOURITE UNDER 19 CRICKETER JP McNamara AKA ORTHODOX

International Coach biased indian's Avatar
    some Words from u r signature is what i am hoping will happen

Waiting For a better ending
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
    RIP Craigos

Quote Originally Posted by biased indian
    some Words from u r signature is what i am hoping will happen

Waiting For a better ending
    Wow didnt knew the issue is matching my signature that is awsome just for fun of it i put waiting for a better ending

Cricketer Of The Year Mr Casson's Avatar
    Nice words there CP, but at the moment that's all they are. It takes a lot to rebuild a shattered reputation.

But good on you for trying.
    'Copperfield,' said Mr. Micawber, 'farewell! Every happiness and prosperity! If, in the progress of revolving years, I could persuade myself that my blighted destiny had been a warning to you, I should feel that I had not occupied another man's place in existence altogether in vain.
    - Wilkins Micawber

Cricket Web XI Moderator lord_of_darkness's Avatar
    Thats very touching statement CP.. Its true i would probably miss seeing you around if you left this forum, and the fact that it got wrong and i know you might be a genuine person at heart... so instead of reflecting on the past , lets rather rebuild .. I accept your apology and i apologize for any hard times caused. I know how tough it is being a new member etc.. And i invite you to grace the lounge with your weird (in a good way) humour!

Btw i have been talkin to Lang/Rich and im doing my best to get him back on OT and CW and he will be back soon!

Cheers Mayn,
    Lord
    Last edited by lord_of_darkness; 06-03-2005 at 12:05 AM.
    Don L-o-d , Legion Of Doom

Lords Lounge, Off Topic, The Happening Place in CW and OT.

Co Chairman CWBCC - Cricketweb XI - CW Green | Manager of Hampshire CC - Wccc | Chairman of the Muralitharan Supporters Club ~MSC~ |

Current Stats:
    2* - 17-4-35-3 - Season Ends..

Current Record
    Batting - RHB: M:48 Inns:43 Runs:457 H/S:33* Ave:15.5 N.O:10
    Bowling - Off Spin: O:280 M:40 Runs:975 Wickets:104 Ave:9.3 S.R:15.6

SJS
    Virus 2 Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by lord_of_darkness
    Thats very touching statement CP.. Its true i would probably miss seeing you around if you left this forum, and the fact that it got wrong and i know you might be a genuine person at heart... so instead of reflecting on the past , lets rather rebuild .. I accept your apology and i apologize for any hard times caused. I know how tough it is being a new member etc.. And i invite you to grace the lounge with your weird (in a good way) humour!

Btw i have been talkin to Lang/Rich and im doing my best to get him back on OT and CW and he will be back soon!

Cheers Mayn,
    Lord
    Hear hear.

Here's to good spirit all around and fun and games of old as usual

Quote Originally Posted by SJS
    Hear hear.

Here's to good spirit all around and fun and games of old as usual
    ohhhhhh I already got drunk n buzzed up not to mention i tried something else tonight for the first time as well.

and langvelt ich still liebe liebe dich come back

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Casson
    Nice words there CP, but at the moment that's all they are. It takes a lot to rebuild a shattered reputation.

But good on you for trying.
    Build a bridge...

This is dragging out longer than a Michael Jackson court case...

Cricketer Of The Year Mr Casson's Avatar
    What the hell is that about? Lord and I have just accepted what CP said, and everyone else is still trying to perpetuate a flamewar.

International Regular twctopcat's Avatar
    I've had a chat with rich and have been trying to convince him to come back, he just thought it all got a bit out of hand and it brought the whole forum down a lot, that it wasn't what it used to be. Hopefully he'll see it's still all good and come back, i think he will.
    R.I.P Fardin Qayyumi (Cricket Player)

'Last one on drugs is a queer,' yells portillo..
    Hope is a good thing, maybe even the best of things. And no good thing ever dies......
    Self appointed president of the KPPAS

Pinball Champion!
    Been pointed to this a few times and thought I'd better accept CP's apology and move on..

I guess it was a rubbishy comment and I took it a bit too far, after all I am a pretty colourblind person and it probably hit a raw nerve or something.. I was pretty appaled at the way Casson was shot down afterwards, more so than with the comment itself.. After all, we are under no obligation to contribute here in the first place, so jumping ship at the time seemed like the right thing to do..

I'd like to think I don't hold grudges against people who apologise and mean it, so i'd shake CP's hand if this was the real world..

Been spending some time re-evaluating my protocols, partying hard and spending time on a windswept mountain in a tent with my beautiful girl-pal... So the difference between Andy Blignaut and me is that I had a productive rebel experience..
    Quote Originally Posted by vic_orthdox View Post
    Don't like using my iPod dock. Ruins battery life too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by benchmark00 View Post
    Thanks Dick Smith. Will remember to subscribe to your newsletter for more electronic fun facts.

SJS
    Virus 2 Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Langeveldt
    Been pointed to this a few times and thought I'd better accept CP's apology and move on..

I guess it was a rubbishy comment and I took it a bit too far, after all I am a pretty colourblind person and it probably hit a raw nerve or something.. I was pretty appaled at the way Casson was shot down afterwards, more so than with the comment itself.. After all, we are under no obligation to contribute here in the first place, so jumping ship at the time seemed like the right thing to do..

I'd like to think I don't hold grudges against people who apologise and mean it, so i'd shake CP's hand if this was the real world..

Been spending some time re-evaluating my protocols, partying hard and spending time on a windswept mountain in a tent with my beautiful girl-pal... So the difference between Andy Blignaut and me is that I had a productive rebel experience..

Hall of Fame Member Son Of Coco's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltman
    Build a bridge...

This is dragging out longer than a Michael Jackson court case...
    But to a seemingly more amicable ending...I volunteer for the jury though if it does come to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Son Of Coco
    But to a seemingly more amicable ending...I volunteer for the jury though if it does come to that.
    After the match fixing court case, I doubt we will have any more court cases on CW

Quote Originally Posted by Langeveldt

Ok thanks langeveldt for coming back mate.I knew your were not the kind of a person I was thinking of.I would like to also shake your hand and move on but sense we are chatting through internet we cant and hope fully when i visit england I would like to met you and shake your hand so we can end this once for all,I would like to shake hand with mayn and also with casson,

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information