Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23

Thread: Most Hated Cricket Web Member?

  1. #1
    Spanish_Vicente sledger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Refreshingly Unconcerned With The Vulgar Exigencies Of Veracity
    Posts
    31,824

    Most Hated Cricket Web Member?

    so who is the most hated member who posts on the cricket web boards? discuss, just to point out i am in no way tryin gto insight conflict and cannot accept responsibility for any peoples actions, i am just intrested in finding out who the users of this site hate the most within the forums.

    discuss please.

  2. #2
    Request Your Custom Title Now! Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    25,599
    i hate just about everyone equally, in general most people here P*ss me off, i personally probably dont hate 1 particular member more than others, as an overall view i think Richard is most hated, although hes not the top of mine...

  3. #3
    Spanish_Vicente sledger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Refreshingly Unconcerned With The Vulgar Exigencies Of Veracity
    Posts
    31,824
    Quote Originally Posted by broncoman
    i hate just about everyone equally, in general most people here P*ss me off, i personally probably dont hate 1 particular member more than others, as an overall view i think Richard is most hated, although hes not the top of mine...
    hahahaha

  4. #4
    International Debutant Waughney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Outback Aus. Answer's yes, the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    2,699
    Quote Originally Posted by sledger
    just to point out i am in no way tryin gto insight conflict and cannot accept responsibility for any peoples actions
    I'm sorry, but it will anyway.
    Member of MSC - Murali Supporters Club

    I'm not too dissimilar a batsman to Bradman.
    Both of us have batting averages below 100.


  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Whangaparaoa, Auckland
    Posts
    10,872
    Quote Originally Posted by broncoman
    i hate just about everyone equally, in general most people here P*ss me off, i personally probably dont hate 1 particular member more than others, as an overall view i think Richard is most hated, although hes not the top of mine...
    I think Richard just likes a good argument. Probably not a bad guy really.

  6. #6
    International Captain Buddhmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Same place as the Ashes
    Posts
    5,615
    I don't there's a way this can not turn out closed.

  7. #7
    International Captain Deja moo's Avatar
    Hexxagon Champion!
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Navi Mumbai , India
    Posts
    5,974
    Quote Originally Posted by sledger
    so who is the most hated member who posts on the cricket web boards? discuss, just to point out i am in no way tryin gto insight conflict and cannot accept responsibility for any peoples actions, i am just intrested in finding out who the users of this site hate the most within the forums.

    discuss please.
    You started this thread. I insist you accept responsibility for any ill will generated now on.
    Millhouse: you know when your dog ate my goldfish bart and you told me i never had a goldfish, then why did i have the bowl bart! why did i have the bowl!!!!
    Karthik_moo@hotmail.com
    Member of the MSC and the AAAS
    Wanna Search ?
    Waughney : We are well taken care of here at the Rehab centre.

  8. #8
    Cricket Web: All-Time Legend andyc's Avatar
    Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion!
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    23,856
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddhmaster
    I don't there's a way this can not turn out closed.
    indeed. give it a few minutes and it probably will be.

  9. #9
    Spanish_Vicente sledger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Refreshingly Unconcerned With The Vulgar Exigencies Of Veracity
    Posts
    31,824
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja moo
    You started this thread. I insist you accept responsibility for any ill will generated now on.
    insist? you are in no position to insist anything, but yes thread will be shut as soon as pickup gets hold of it. mind you i dont see how i can be punished seeing as i have said nothing controversial or done nothing wrong for once.

  10. #10
    International Captain Deja moo's Avatar
    Hexxagon Champion!
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Navi Mumbai , India
    Posts
    5,974
    Quote Originally Posted by sledger
    insist? you are in no position to insist anything, but yes thread will be shut as soon as pickup gets hold of it. mind you i dont see how i can be punished seeing as i have said nothing controversial or done nothing wrong for once.
    Nothing but acrimony can come out of this..you surely can see that.

  11. #11
    Spanish_Vicente sledger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Refreshingly Unconcerned With The Vulgar Exigencies Of Veracity
    Posts
    31,824
    regardless its not my fault that people may say controversial things, im not responsible for their actions, i see myself as a casual passer by

  12. #12
    International Debutant a massive zebra's Avatar
    Eggs Champion!
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    on my ass @ the PC
    Posts
    2,815
    TEC and Badgerhair.
    THE ULTIMATE CRICKET WEB ARCADE EGGS CHAMPION

    RIP Fardin Qayyumi (AKA "cricket player"; "Bob"), 1990-2006
    RIP Craig Walsh (AKA "Craig"), 1985-2012

  13. #13
    Spanish_Vicente sledger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Refreshingly Unconcerned With The Vulgar Exigencies Of Veracity
    Posts
    31,824
    well edgeways i will see it as a huge injustice if i am punished for the actions of others.

  14. #14
    International 12th Man David's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    Posts
    3,661
    I will see it as an injustice of you don't get punished for encouraging said behaviour
    Signatures are like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get.
    Cricket Web Red
    FC:
    263 Matches. 1830 Runs @ 7.66. HS: 57*. 92 Ducks. 170 Catches
    1107 Wickets @ 26.91 . BB 7/38
    First CW player to reach 500, 600, 700, 800, 900, 1000, 1100 FC wickets
    .

  15. #15
    Spanish_Vicente sledger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Refreshingly Unconcerned With The Vulgar Exigencies Of Veracity
    Posts
    31,824
    Quote Originally Posted by David
    I will see it as an injustice of you don't get punished for encouraging said behaviour
    i think you sir are a goose, matter closed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Slow death of international cricket
    By Langeveldt in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 09-01-2005, 02:04 PM
  2. 10 most significant moments in cricket
    By Craig in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 02-07-2004, 09:38 PM
  3. The Twenty20 Cup in England
    By PY in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 126
    Last Post: 22-07-2003, 03:26 PM
  4. New Cricket Web Team Member!
    By James in forum Cricket Web Forum Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 30-05-2002, 02:12 PM
  5. Does anyone have these demos?
    By James in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-12-2001, 08:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •