Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Abortion?

Pinball Champion!

Abortion?

Hey all

Would be interested to here your views on this..

I'm very much pro abortion, yet very strongly anti death penalty.

As the Americans say, go figure?
    Quote Originally Posted by vic_orthdox View Post
    Don't like using my iPod dock. Ruins battery life too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by benchmark00 View Post
    Thanks Dick Smith. Will remember to subscribe to your newsletter for more electronic fun facts.

International Debutant a massive zebra's Avatar
    Eggs Champion!
    I think future children should have a right to life and if you are stupid enough to accidenally get pregnant you should bear the consequences. If you really don't want the baby them just give it up for adoption - there is a 7 year shortage in this country - then at least the baby keeps its basic right to live. I do however have sympathy for the very very few women who get pregnant through rape and understand the trauma and disgrace they must go through when pregnant with the child of a rapist, but would still rather they had the baby. In all other cases I'm dead against it - it is a very selfish act of an irresponsible person and not much different from murdering your other already born children.
    Last edited by a massive zebra; 20-02-2005 at 01:21 PM.
    THE ULTIMATE CRICKET WEB ARCADE EGGS CHAMPION

RIP Fardin Qayyumi (AKA "cricket player"; "Bob"), 1990-2006
    RIP Craig Walsh (AKA "Craig"), 1985-2012

To be honest i couldnt do it, if i was stupid enough to get pregnant in the first place i should be able to bear the consquences... if i didnt want to baby then i would give it up for adoption to a family who will love the baby as there own.
    February 10th 2009 <3
    Rest In Peace Fardin
    Rest In Peace Sazza

it all depends on the circumstances of the pregnancy and why it needs to be aborted i thik you will find.

well and when your raped ? and get pregnant ? what then ? im pro abortion, People should choose if they want there child or not. i dont think its good to do it rather not but i think you should be able too!
    P.S. We beat England at Lord's
    Member of the RTDAS.
    Member of the ESAS - Edgar Schiferli Appreciation Society
    President of the DNAS - Dirk Nannes Appreciation Society
    Member of the CW Colts!

Quote Originally Posted by Burgey View Post
    I think it's really disappointing of her - would only take a minute or two of her time....
    Quote Originally Posted by luffy View Post
    Wishful thinking on your behalf.

Hall of Fame Member Son Of Coco's Avatar
    I'm pro-choice.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Top_Cat's Avatar
    I'm in the same boat as Son of Co Co and that is all I will (try to) say on the matter. As distasteful as the act is, as far as I'm concerned, it should always be a choice available for an individual female to make.
    The Colourphonics

Bandcamp
    Twitderp

International Debutant cricket player's Avatar
    Ok so I my class this latino girl is pregnant,She dont like abortion so she would give brith to this child but mean while how is she going to work,How can she take care of 2 things at the same times the child and the school and the work,that sounds ridcliouse to me.
    Bob is very insane stay away from him

FAVOURITE UNDER 19 CRICKETER JP McNamara AKA ORTHODOX

Pinball Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by cricket player
    Ok so I my class this latino girl is pregnant,She dont like abortion so she would give brith to this child but mean while how is she going to work,How can she take care of 2 things at the same times the child and the school and the work,that sounds ridcliouse to me.
    Her fault for chosing not to abort... i wish i had some sympathy...

I'm pro-choice - there's already enough children with unfit parents as it is.

Pinball Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltman
    I'm pro-choice - there's already enough children with unfit parents as it is.
    word..

Quote Originally Posted by a massive zebra
    I think future children should have a right to life and if you are stupid enough to accidenally get pregnant you should bear the consequences. If you really don't want the baby them just give it up for adoption - there is a 7 year shortage in this country - then at least the baby keeps its basic right to live. I do however have sympathy for the very very few women who get pregnant through rape and understand the trauma and disgrace they must go through when pregnant with the child of a rapist, but would still rather they had the baby. In all other cases I'm dead against it - it is a very selfish act of an irresponsible person and not much different from murdering your other already born children.
    what do you mean by future children? they are either children or they are not...in this case, imo they are not(you also seem to have a doubt, hence the self-contradictory term future children)....yes, there are a lot of situations where pregnancy could've been avoided and was not...but the reasons in all cases are not stupidity....it could just be sheer bad luck after taking precautions....and in cases like rape, why should a woman who doesn't want children go through the nine-month effort and the pain of delivery(ie. if she doesn't want to)?

it should always come down to choice...whether they are willing to carry the baby for nine months, whether they are ready to give the baby a home, whether they are willing to give it for adoption...etc etc...these are all choices that a pregnant woman needs to make depending on her situation....

the so-called immorality of being pro-choice is driven essentially by religious reasons rather than moral or practical ones(for me, religion and morality are not the same)....which is why i am totally against pro-birth...
    Quote Originally Posted by FRAZ View Post
    very very close friend of mine is an Arab Christian and he speaks Arabic too and the visible hidden filth shows the mentality which may never change .....
    Quote Originally Posted by FRAZ View Post
    AAooouchh !!!!!
    I still remember that zipper accident of mine when I was in kindergarten ..... (Thing is OK I repeat thing is OK now )!!!

Cricket Web Staff Member / Global Moderator Neil Pickup's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anil
    what do you mean by future children? they are either children or they are not...in this case, imo they are not(you also seem to have a doubt, hence the self-contradictory term future children)....yes, there are a lot of situations where pregnancy could've been avoided and was not...but the reasons in all cases are not stupidity....it could just be sheer bad luck after taking precautions....and in cases like rape, why should a woman who doesn't want children go through the nine-month effort and the pain of delivery(ie. if she doesn't want to)?

it should always come down to choice...whether they are willing to carry the baby for nine months, whether they are ready to give the baby a home, whether they are willing to give it for adoption...etc etc...these are all choices that a pregnant woman needs to make depending on her situation....

the so-called immorality of being pro-choice is driven essentially by religious reasons rather than moral or practical ones(for me, religion and morality are not the same)....which is why i am totally against pro-birth...
    I love it when people save me the bother of posting.
    MSN Messenger: minardineil2000 at hotmail dot com | AAAS Chairman
    CricketWeb Black | CricketWeb XI Captain
    ClarkeWatch: We're Watching Rikki - Are You?

Up The Grecians - Exeter City FC

Completing the Square: My Cricket Web Blog

International Debutant cricket player's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Pickup
    I love it when people save me the bother of posting.
    And I love it when you dont post

Pinball Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by cricket player
    And I love it when you dont post
    Cricket_Player in witty post shock

He's learning well..

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information