Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 122

Thread: Socialism

  1. #1
    International Regular chris.hinton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    3,332

    Socialism

    If Britain or your country People Elected a Socialist Goverment, how would your country cope?

    IMO Britian will go to the third world, There will be strikes everywhere and that will cause even higher unmployment and as the old saying goes Socialism never works just look at the leading "Socialists" Ken Livingstone, Tony Benn and George Galloway all three are well lets just say " Not fit enough for Office" Livingstone gets on my Nerves he invites Muslim Terrorists, Refuses to apologse for comparing a Jewish news reporter to an Nazi Camp Leader and stand by it..... (HE SHOLD BE SACKED IT A RACIST COMMENT) and supported (I think) the IRA

    Now Socialism has good points like everything does but it would take my country back 50 years... and now dont want that to happen

    Interesting to here your views on Socialists and Socialism as i am a Right wing and i am bias but it would be nice to hear some views

  2. #2
    Soutie Langeveldt's Avatar
    Pinball Champion!
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    29,542
    Quote Originally Posted by chris.hinton
    If Britain or your country People Elected a Socialist Goverment, how would your country cope?

    IMO Britian will go to the third world, There will be strikes everywhere and that will cause even higher unmployment and as the old saying goes Socialism never works just look at the leading "Socialists" Ken Livingstone, Tony Benn and George Galloway all three are well lets just say " Not fit enough for Office" Livingstone gets on my Nerves he invites Muslim Terrorists, Refuses to apologse for comparing a Jewish news reporter to an Nazi Camp Leader and stand by it..... (HE SHOLD BE SACKED IT A RACIST COMMENT) and supported (I think) the IRA

    Now Socialism has good points like everything does but it would take my country back 50 years... and now dont want that to happen

    Interesting to here your views on Socialists and Socialism as i am a Right wing and i am bias but it would be nice to hear some views
    Wow, do you equate Socialism with liberalism?
    Quote Originally Posted by vic_orthdox View Post
    Don't like using my iPod dock. Ruins battery life too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by benchmark00 View Post
    Thanks Dick Smith. Will remember to subscribe to your newsletter for more electronic fun facts.

    ****.

  3. #3
    International Regular chris.hinton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    3,332
    What do you mean by that?

  4. #4
    Soutie Langeveldt's Avatar
    Pinball Champion!
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    29,542
    I'm quite liberal, totally pacifist and have to stand up for it whenever my opinions get shot down at college! Still I think Livingstone was totally out of order, I'll give you that.. he should apologize immediately..

    A liberal is generally easy towards issues such as

    + Allowing Immigration
    + Animal and Human rights
    + Usually anti war
    + Anti death penalty..

    etc. etc.


  5. #5
    International Debutant cricket player's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    2,308
    Ok first muslim terrorists what do you mean exactly by muslim terrorists,Do you mean that muslims are the one who are terrorists?people not liking other religions besides there religion was way back when french revolution took place,Perhpas nazi was a fair example of muslims are not the only ones who are terrorits and I think I found that abit disgusting chris so please avoid saying muslim terrosits next time,because me myself being a muslim feel affliated and makes me feel bad who I am.
    Bob is very insane stay away from him

    FAVOURITE UNDER 19 CRICKETER JP McNamara AKA ORTHODOX

  6. #6
    International Regular chris.hinton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    3,332
    Well

    Immigration

    I agree with the Tories on this issue

    Animal Rights

    I am Against Blood Sports and Testing on Aminals but i dont like So called Animal rights groups


    Anti War?

    Despends on the War


    Anti death Penalty

    I am Pro death penalty

  7. #7
    Soutie Langeveldt's Avatar
    Pinball Champion!
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    29,542
    Wow, a hinton + Cricket Player special... This could be interesting viewing sports fans

    Have to say Chris, I agree with you on most of the above..

  8. #8
    International Regular chris.hinton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    3,332
    Quote Originally Posted by cricket player
    Ok first muslim terrorists what do you mean exactly by muslim terrorists,Do you mean that muslims are the one who are terrorists?people not liking other religions besides there religion was way back when french revolution took place,Perhpas nazi was a fair example of muslims are not the only ones who are terrorits and I think I found that abit disgusting chris so please avoid saying muslim terrosits next time,because me myself being a muslim feel affliated and makes me feel bad who I am.

    Fair Comment but he was a Muslim and he Supports Suicide Bombers so in theory is a Terrorist He Name Escapes me at the minute.... I understand what you are saying and i am sorry

  9. #9
    Soutie Langeveldt's Avatar
    Pinball Champion!
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    29,542
    Cricket Player, I appreciate your concern but we never mean all muslims are terrorists when we say "Muslim Terrorists"

    "English soccer hooligans" is a popular phrase abroad.. Doesn't mean all English people are soccer hooligans..

    Personally I thought the Gulf was a model of stability and peace, nearly totally muslim in population.. Id give that example to anybody who disses them...

  10. #10
    International Regular chris.hinton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    3,332
    Who going to "diss" him

    Langveldt you seem bang in the centre on issues.... who do you vote for in elections

  11. #11
    Soutie Langeveldt's Avatar
    Pinball Champion!
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    29,542
    Im not voting age yet.. Lib dem probably though..

    However, I see British politics as just a bunch of guys sitting on the fence, in the middle.. Democracy isn't very well represented here, maybe thats a product of stability..

    Im tempted to abstain, but then I lose the right to moan about issues that affect me

  12. #12
    International Regular chris.hinton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    3,332
    Lib Dem??????? There are a bent Party i rather vote UKIP then them

  13. #13
    Eyes not spreadsheets marc71178's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    England
    Posts
    57,589
    Quote Originally Posted by chris.hinton
    i am bias

    You biased?

    Never (!)
    marc71178 - President and founding member of AAAS - we don't only appreciate when he does well, but also when he's not quite so good!

    Anyone want to join the Society?

    Beware the evils of Kit-Kats - they're immoral apparently.

  14. #14
    Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Samuel_Vimes's Avatar
    Defend Your Castle Champion! Monkey Diving Champion!
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Bonn, D
    Posts
    22,798
    FYI, Chris - "socialists" have been in control of the Nordic countries for most of the time since 1945. Now, please tell me that it's a coincidence that every time the United Nations publish statistics on Economic Development, Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland always end up near the top...
    Messi scores on the rebound.

    Founder of ESAS - Edgar Schiferli, the best associate bowler
    A follower of the schools of Machiavelli, Bentham, Locke, Hobbes, Sutcliffe, Bradman, Lindwall, Miller, Hassett and Benaud
    Member of JMAS, DMAS, FRAS and RTDAS

    Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Grünbaum
    Is the conduct approved by the gods right ("pious"), because of properties of its own, or merely because it pleases the gods to value or command it?

  15. #15
    Soutie Langeveldt's Avatar
    Pinball Champion!
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    29,542
    Quote Originally Posted by chris.hinton
    Lib Dem??????? There are a bent Party i rather vote UKIP then them
    As a right winger, yeah thats pretty obvious!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •