Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: math

International Debutant cricket player's Avatar

math

I just hate this subject always either i get 50% on the test or 60% i just cant go higher then that.I feel so dumb When you are not good at some thing that your friends are and they always talk about it and then you are there listning to something that you are not good at, and your friends are good at it and they are also talking about.Some of you might know what i am talking about.I feel so stupid when it comes to math
    Bob is very insane stay away from him

FAVOURITE UNDER 19 CRICKETER JP McNamara AKA ORTHODOX

Hall of Fame Member Son Of Coco's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cricket player
    I just hate this subject always either i get 50% on the test or 60% i just cant go higher then that.I feel so dumb When you are not good at some thing that your friends are and they always talk about it and then you are there listning to something that you are not good at, and your friends are good at it and they are also talking about.Some of you might know what i am talking about.I feel so stupid when it comes to math
    If your friends spend a lot of time talking about maths then I think you should get some new friends!

International Debutant cricket player's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Son Of Coco
    If your friends spend a lot of time talking about maths then I think you should get some new friends!
    Nah bro in this country making new friends arent that easy I have to stick a poster in my chest saying be my friend walking around the school This is not new zealand or australia people dont get along very well .

Cricketer Of The Year Robertinho's Avatar
    Maths!!! Well, I am in Advanced Analysis (big smart stuff, ya wouldnt understand).

But making new friends is easy unless your not white (dont even try to accuse me of racism - its mostly true)
    "If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - for ever."

Quote Originally Posted by Robertinho
    Maths!!! Well, I am in Advanced Analysis (big smart stuff, ya wouldnt understand).

But making new friends is easy unless your not white (dont even try to accuse me of racism - its mostly true)
    That's racist... if both black and white people have that attitude. Then it's as hard as to make friends for a white person too. So basically the black people just mingle with themselves. As do the white people.

So that's quite a pathetic comment really.
    CWXI Regular - Member of CW Black

Blacks ftw

Cricketer Of The Year Mr Casson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloete
    That's racist... if both black and white people have that attitude. Then it's as hard as to make friends for a white person too. So basically the black people just mingle with themselves. As do the white people.

So that's quite a pathetic comment really.
    Bang on mate.. It sounds to me like a comment about one ethnic class being inferior to another; that's racism. I reckon Robertinho should clarify his comment or retract it, because that was pretty disgraceful..
    'Copperfield,' said Mr. Micawber, 'farewell! Every happiness and prosperity! If, in the progress of revolving years, I could persuade myself that my blighted destiny had been a warning to you, I should feel that I had not occupied another man's place in existence altogether in vain.
    - Wilkins Micawber

International Vice-Captain Dasa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Robertinho

There are a lot of things that aren't easy if you're not white.

There are a lot of things that aren't easy.
    Signatures are like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get.
    Cricket Web Red
    FC:
    263 Matches. 1830 Runs @ 7.66. HS: 57*. 92 Ducks. 170 Catches
    1107 Wickets @ 26.91 . BB 7/38
    First CW player to reach 500, 600, 700, 800, 900, 1000, 1100 FC wickets

School Boy/Girl Captain
    There are a lot of things.

There are.

School Boy/Girl Captain

Eyes not spreadsheets marc71178's Avatar
    I used to like Maths
    marc71178 - President and founding member of AAAS - we don't only appreciate when he does well, but also when he's not quite so good!

Anyone want to join the Society?

Beware the evils of Kit-Kats - they're immoral apparently.

Cricketer Of The Year Robertinho's Avatar
    Racist? No. Don't believe me? I've been to an American school - and anybody that wasn't Western was generally by themselves (Had there been more than a couple, they'd probably be in their OWN social groups.)

And when did I ever say that any class was inferior to another? It was simply from experience, and from what I've heard about American schools ("Hey, Thats an ignorant stereotype!").

Request Your Custom Title Now! benchmark00's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Is this CricketWeb's greatest poster in the short history of the forum?
    Quote Originally Posted by cricket player
    Im sorry you cant add up properly......
    Parmi | #1 draft pick | Jake King is **** | Big Bash League tipping champion of the universe
    Come and Paint Turtle
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Kohli. Do something in test cricket for once please.

Thanks.

International Debutant Waughney's Avatar
    Outback Aus. Answer's yes, the middle of nowhere
    My dad's a maths teacher, so there's kinda an expectation of me there.
    Member of MSC - Murali Supporters Club

I'm not too dissimilar a batsman to Bradman.
    Both of us have batting averages below 100.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information