Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rap=voilence

International Debutant cricket player's Avatar

Rap=voilence

I always thought rap is a bad thing for the society. kids in my school with there pants touching the ground and there ass hangin out.Gang voilence stabbing' guns' fights' etc.People specially kids are influnced at there early age listining to this crap.

In my school some kids doesnt even speak english in proper way.Wass up dog' nigga'i aint'I mean what is this?Our future will be destroyed If we dont do anything about what is going on.Proper education is needed.

Just last month tennyson high school our neighboor was taken over by the state due to students not coming to school every day or cutting classes.There are currently 10 schools in our area.They name schools from 1 to 10 being a bad place and right now we are at number 10.I totally disagree with the education we are provided by.We deserve more then dad.

This month we will be take a test if we dont pass the test our school will be taken over by the state or if 95% students dont show up for the test the result will be the same.If we dont pass the test will have 3 hourse of english 3 house of math 3 house of phiscal education and plus there wont be any lunch.
    Bob is very insane stay away from him

FAVOURITE UNDER 19 CRICKETER JP McNamara AKA ORTHODOX

Cricketer Of The Year Mr Casson's Avatar
    Ill-conceived.
    'Copperfield,' said Mr. Micawber, 'farewell! Every happiness and prosperity! If, in the progress of revolving years, I could persuade myself that my blighted destiny had been a warning to you, I should feel that I had not occupied another man's place in existence altogether in vain.
    - Wilkins Micawber

International Vice-Captain Dasa's Avatar
    I see.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend andyc's Avatar
    Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Casson
    Ill-conceived.
    amen to that.
    and cricktplayer, if the state does take over your school, you would still get lunch, and the school day wouldnt suddenly become nine hours long.

Eyes not spreadsheets marc71178's Avatar
    Voilence?

Since when was Cricket Player a Brummie?
    marc71178 - President and founding member of AAAS - we don't only appreciate when he does well, but also when he's not quite so good!

Anyone want to join the Society?

Beware the evils of Kit-Kats - they're immoral apparently.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend andyc's Avatar
    Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by marc71178
    Voilence?

Since when was Cricket Player a Brummie?
    since when was cricketplayer in much of a position to criticise people for their use of english.
    although i do hear american state schools are pretty crap.

Cricket Web XI Moderator lord_of_darkness's Avatar
    I always thought rap is a bad thing for the society. kids in my school with there pants touching the ground and there ass hangin out.Gang voilence stabbing' guns' fights' etc.People specially kids are influnced at there early age listining to this crap.

In my school some kids doesnt even speak english in proper way.Wass up dog' nigga'i aint'I mean what is this?Our future will be destroyed If we dont do anything about what is going on.Proper education is needed.

Just last month tennyson high school our neighboor was taken over by the state due to students not coming to school every day or cutting classes.There are currently 10 schools in our area.They name schools from 1 to 10 being a bad place and right now we are at number 10.I totally disagree with the education we are provided by.We deserve more then dad.

This month we will be take a test if we dont pass the test our school will be taken over by the state or if 95% students dont show up for the test the result will be the same.If we dont pass the test will have 3 hourse of english 3 house of math 3 house of phiscal education and plus there wont be any lunch.
    Stay home.. If your planning to go out hold your mums hand to cross the road.. buy a lot of books and read Physcology books and play computer games inside your home.. and start listening to britney spears..

4 paragraphs of ignorance.. search the OT a bit.. there was a pretty tight debate on it .. lord ( notable thanks to mr wright , casson who did support ) vs broncoman + scaly piscine ,
    Don L-o-d , Legion Of Doom

Lords Lounge, Off Topic, The Happening Place in CW and OT.

Co Chairman CWBCC - Cricketweb XI - CW Green | Manager of Hampshire CC - Wccc | Chairman of the Muralitharan Supporters Club ~MSC~ |

Current Stats:
    2* - 17-4-35-3 - Season Ends..

Current Record
    Batting - RHB: M:48 Inns:43 Runs:457 H/S:33* Ave:15.5 N.O:10
    Bowling - Off Spin: O:280 M:40 Runs:975 Wickets:104 Ave:9.3 S.R:15.6

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Mister Wright's Avatar
    Burger Time Champion!
    Rap is ****, but it doesn't insight violence more than any other music form, movie, video game or television news item.

What needs to be instilled into children at the Primary School age is that music and entertainment is about expression, and it is better to express yourself violently through an outlet (be that music or video game) than it is to actually act it out. Everyone has a dark side, and everyone has a good side (no matter what religious fanatics say).

Educate our children.

Half the rappers in America haven't even seen a slum or backstreet in their life, so children need to be able to decifer what is coming from real experience and what is being made to sell records.
    Cricketweb Colts Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    Hayden > Lehmann
    I'm a member of Club Kerry

I'm Green

The color of immortality, nature and envy - you are truly a unique person. While clearly the color of nature, you also symbolize rebirth, fertility and hope in the world. On the other side of the spectrum, a natural aptitude to money with green coming to signify money and possibly even *********!

Request Your Custom Title Now! Simon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lord_of_darkness
    4 paragraphs of ignorance.. search the OT a bit.. there was a pretty tight debate on it .. lord ( notable thanks to mr wright , casson who did support ) vs broncoman + scaly piscine ,
    ours was about 4 pages lol!

International Vice-Captain Linda's Avatar
    I dont like rap music music at all, but thats not because it equals violence! What garbage..

"I know I underperformed but after the past 18 months I thought I might have received more than four Test matches' grace."
    - DR Martyn.

"Is there any way to make it longer?"
    Peter English on Twenty20

Official Face of the v. hip 'Twenty20 Is Boring Society'

I'm surprised I don't hear more about cases going to court about how rap music has incited some violent incident, considering there's usually something every other month about computer games being a 'training ground' and warping peoples minds so they can't discern computer games from reality (which is all a load of complete pap, spread by the ignorami who've never actually played the games and would happily watch TV which is infinitely worse without batting an eyelid).

Cricket Web Staff Member / Global Moderator Neil Pickup's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cricket player
    In my school some kids doesnt even speak english in proper way
    All-time classic quote
    MSN Messenger: minardineil2000 at hotmail dot com | AAAS Chairman
    CricketWeb Black | CricketWeb XI Captain
    ClarkeWatch: We're Watching Rikki - Are You?

Up The Grecians - Exeter City FC

Completing the Square: My Cricket Web Blog

Cricketer Of The Year Mr Casson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Pickup
    All-time classic quote
    Not really; he was referring to himself in third person.

Which really illustrates his point, I suppose!

Good God. Really how does one actually read posts like these without shaking their head and losing IQ points?
    "I am very happy and it will allow me to have lot more rice."

Eoin Morgan on being given a rice cooker for being Man of the Match in a Dhaka Premier Division game.

Request Your Custom Title Now! benchmark00's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Is this CricketWeb's greatest poster in the short history of the forum?
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Pickup
    All-time classic quote
    haha i was thinking that too.... is it going too far if i included that in my signature? lol
    Parmi | #1 draft pick | Jake King is **** | Big Bash League tipping champion of the universe
    Come and Paint Turtle
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Kohli. Do something in test cricket for once please.

Thanks.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information