cricket betting betway blog banner small
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Best Concert Attended

red hot chilli peppers in blood sugar *** magic back in 91 i think it was

but it was quality
    Career cricket
    311 wickets @16.54 and 3021 runs @ 34.56 from 176 games over 11 years H.S 178*
    Member of the CW Green
    Cricket Web Career:(end of season 11) FC: 7404 runs @ 30.85 H.S 253* : One Day: 7331 runs @ 48.55 H.S 155*
    Off season: FC 1209 @ 52.51 & One Day: 921 @ 92.10
    COD4: djs clan
    World Of Warcraft: just sensational

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Mister Wright's Avatar
    Burger Time Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by bugssy
    red hot chilli peppers in blood sugar *** magic back in 91 i think it was

but it was quality

I saw them on their Californication tour & I have to say they were very ordinary.
    Cricketweb Colts Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    Hayden > Lehmann
    I'm a member of Club Kerry

I'm Green

The color of immortality, nature and envy - you are truly a unique person. While clearly the color of nature, you also symbolize rebirth, fertility and hope in the world. On the other side of the spectrum, a natural aptitude to money with green coming to signify money and possibly even *********!

Burger Time Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBrumby
    Sorry mate, but I love Public Enemy. "Fear of a Black Planet" & "It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back" are both kwality albums.
    No need to be sorry mate - it's your choice. Simon is the one who should be apologising for actually going to a MB20 & Savage Garden concert.

Pinball Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Wright
    No need to be sorry mate - it's your choice. Simon is the one who should be apologising for actually going to a MB20 & Savage Garden concert.
    Fight it simon (well the first band), second one are outrageous
    Quote Originally Posted by vic_orthdox View Post
    Don't like using my iPod dock. Ruins battery life too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by benchmark00 View Post
    Thanks Dick Smith. Will remember to subscribe to your newsletter for more electronic fun facts.

Hall of Fame Member Son Of Coco's Avatar
    I went and saw the Tea Party at a club near here and they were awesome. Only $25 and a two hour + show. Very good musicians. I just wish I'd done the same when Jeff Buckley was there. Pearl Jam in Brisbane in '95 and '98 were good too. As an earlier poster said - The Mavis's rock live too, saw them at Livid in '98 I think it was. Oh, The John Butler Trio and the Waifs are also great live.............and I'm spent.

International Vice-Captain Slats4ever's Avatar
    Live
    WCC - Manager of Warwickshire

Only bonafide concert I have been to is Neil Finn in Dunedin in 1999 - great, great night. Mixture of his Split Enz/Crowded House stuff and his solo career, which had just started.

Burger Time Champion!
    I saw The Living End, Dallas Crane & Vanlustbader for $25 at Alexandra Hills Hotel. Now, I know they're not big names, but for someone who likes all three bands, it was a bargain. I would pay more that $25 to see The Living End alone, it was a great concert too!

State Vice-Captain
    Seeing The Libertines and Morrissey back-to-back at Leeds/Reading this year was fantastic, despite Mozza's set tailing off into some relatively mediocre solo stuff.

Hall of Fame Member Son Of Coco's Avatar
    Actually I saw You Am I twice in 10 days in Glasgow, they kick **** live.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend andyc's Avatar
    Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Wright
    I saw The Living End, Dallas Crane & Vanlustbader for $25 at Alexandra Hills Hotel. Now, I know they're not big names, but for someone who likes all three bands, it was a bargain. I would pay more that $25 to see The Living End alone, it was a great concert too!
    yeah! the living end are my favourite band, im dying to see them live. except.. im in china.

Pinball Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow Love™
    Ha! Tull were great. They must be a shadow of their former selves these days though. Would have loved to have seen them at the height of their powers around the "Thick as a Brick" days though. Do they still do the old classics like "Aqualung" and "Minstrel in the Gallery"?
    Im too young to have an appreciation of what they were like at their high powers.. I remember a powerful performance of Aqualung though, and Locomotive Breath was awesome!

An Aussie with a Lancashire accent living in Keighley,West Yorks
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow Love™
    Ha! Tull were great. They must be a shadow of their former selves these days though. Would have loved to have seen them at the height of their powers around the "Thick as a Brick" days though. Do they still do the old classics like "Aqualung" and "Minstrel in the Gallery"?

jethro Tull...their old fan club was run in our drinking hole in Blackpool (well the room above it apparently) in the 60's...and I think it was run by my best mates auntie.
    rave down, hit the ground

MSN: djjacksono@hotmail.com

An Aussie with a Lancashire accent living in Keighley,West Yorks
    best gigs...been to tons of brilliant ones..and been to some **** poor ones.

Brilliant: janes Addiction in 91,Swervedriver throughout the 90's,Bauhaus a few years ago,Boo radleys(a couple of times),Prodigy(5 times),Charlatans(leeds a couple of years ago),radiohead(the week the Bends came out),Super Furry Animals (3 times all brilliant)..and loads more I think...oh Miles Hunt (ex Wonderstuff) doing his stuff acoustically in Leeds was great as well.(I got a kick out of that when he asked for requests, it all went quiet,and then i shouted 'Bohemian Rhapsody', much to the amusement of about 200 people in the venue )

Crap: oasis (twice, and both times bored the hell out of me..and that was whenthey were good as well), The Hives...erm thats it for now...

Pinball Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Swervy
    jethro Tull...their old fan club was run in our drinking hole in Blackpool (well the room above it apparently) in the 60's...and I think it was run by my best mates auntie.
    Brilliant.. Suspect my dad was part of that then!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information