Cricket Player Manager

Thread: Hi

Cricket Spectator

Hi

Hi people, I'm new here and I've mainly joined these forums for the games but I've seen these forums World Club Cricket, Cricket Web XI. I have searched in them but I dont have a clue how they work, Can someone explain

Forgive me if this is in the wrong topic.

Platinum

Pinball Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum
    Hi people, I'm new here and I've mainly joined these forums for the games but I've seen these forums World Club Cricket, Cricket Web XI. I have searched in them but I dont have a clue how they work, Can someone explain

Platinum
    Get into the CricketWeb XI forum and have an explore.. Take a while to check it out.. Welcome to the boards anyway!
    Quote Originally Posted by vic_orthdox View Post
    Don't like using my iPod dock. Ruins battery life too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by benchmark00 View Post
    Thanks Dick Smith. Will remember to subscribe to your newsletter for more electronic fun facts.

Request Your Custom Title Now! Mr Mxyzptlk's Avatar
    CW XI Frequently Asked Questions

Hope this clears some things up. Any other questions, just ask them here and someone will undoubtedly answer them in a flash.
    Sreesanth said, "Next ball he was beaten and I said, 'is this the King Charles Lara? Who is this impostor, moving around nervously? I should have kept my mouth shut for the next ball - mind you, it was a length ball - Lara just pulled it over the church beyond the boundary! He is a true legend."

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum

Platinum
    Hey Platinum welcome to the boards yeh check out CWXI, but there is no point me telling you about them coz i dont really know my self. but i hope you have a great time here
    February 10th 2009 <3
    Rest In Peace Fardin
    Rest In Peace Sazza

Thread Information