Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: most trouble you've ever been in

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend andyc's Avatar
    Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion!

most trouble you've ever been in

just wondering.
    the most trouble ive been in would be when i received in school suspension last year. i was mooning people from the bus when a bus monitor from a school bus (my bus was arranged by my housiung complex, not the school) saw my a*** hanging out the window, came on my bus and took down my name.
    the suspension was actually quite fun. my teachers gave me all my work at the beginning of the day, and i had a laptop. so i ended up with no homework, and i just played games online all day.

I wasn't once allowed to give an exam, but the stupid lab teacher hadn't signed one of my journals. That's the most I can think off. Dad got very mad at me then. Fortunately, it was pretty much a meaningless exam.
    "The optimum human population of earth is zero." - Dave Foreman

I once, out of protest of an unannounced topic test (which my teacher lied about saying he gave us a weeks' warning) went around the school stapling posters on the walls criticising the school, the science faculty and my particular teacher. It was an awesome poster, and by the end of lunch time you could not walk 5 metres without having one shoved in your face. I also handed them out to students and even to teachers, but when they read what was on it they quickly threw them away to save themselves getting in trouble.

In the end I got called up for it, but cried freedom of expression and speech. They only got me on 'stealing staples and the stapler' from the library which I used to stick the posters up.

Still, it was worth it In the end my teacher apologised and gave the whole class lollies. I sometimes reminisce thinking how I was responsible for my class eating lollies. They better have appreciated that

"I am very happy and it will allow me to have lot more rice."

Eoin Morgan on being given a rice cooker for being Man of the Match in a Dhaka Premier Division game.

Pinball Champion!
    Very little actually, I have never been in trouble with my parents ever and through having a pleasant rapport with most adults, have avoided getting into trouble at college..

1000 worth of alcohol (then empties) were found under my bed at college, which doesn't allow drinking, including hundreds of tinnies, about 30 bottles of Vodka, alcopops, the lot, and I don't even drink, I was head of "storage".. Just got told to put the bottles in the skip, which was a relief.. We even opened an account at Majestic Wine Warehouse.. One faker took the "storage" element too far and used my area as a weed stash, however I managed to get it back to him before it got discovered in my area..
    The general drunken-ness of the guys at college led to a lot of tomfoolery at night, roof climbing, par cor along the top of college in the small hours, petty vandalism, numerous wastings and trashings etc. and I don't think I have ever had to see anyone because of it..
    Quote Originally Posted by vic_orthdox View Post
    Don't like using my iPod dock. Ruins battery life too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by benchmark00 View Post
    Thanks Dick Smith. Will remember to subscribe to your newsletter for more electronic fun facts.

Cricket Web Staff Member / Global Moderator Neil Pickup's Avatar
    I can't believe you've just used the word "tomfoolery".
    MSN Messenger: minardineil2000 at hotmail dot com | AAAS Chairman
    CricketWeb Black | CricketWeb XI Captain
    ClarkeWatch: We're Watching Rikki - Are You?

Up The Grecians - Exeter City FC

Completing the Square: My Cricket Web Blog

Pinball Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Pickup
    I can't believe you've just used the word "tomfoolery".
    What is the chav word neil?

Hall of Fame Member superkingdave's Avatar
    high jinks
    Dave Mohammed >>>> You

International Debutant cricket player's Avatar
    5 months back.I got in a fight with this ugly mexican dude.The guy was big but short.He probably weighted around 200 hundreth.In class he always missed around me But i did not say anything to him.I was waiting to see him behave like a human bu he did not.The other day in school he pushed my infornt of my class mates.I was so embarrased.AFter school end of the class.I was waiting for him out side.Once he came out i went right to his face and pushed him hard he almost fall down.Then he swing.I blocked i hit right in the jaw.He swing again he missed i hit him again.Then he finally hit my in my neck.But then i got up and just run and swing so hard hit him in the jaw the sound was like wakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.You know the sound when your bone brakes it was the same thing.Then the security gurad stopped as other wise i would have beat his ass bad.I end up getting suspended for 6 days.
    Bob is very insane stay away from him

FAVOURITE UNDER 19 CRICKETER JP McNamara AKA ORTHODOX

International Captain Buddhmaster's Avatar
    ^Wouldn't wanna be that guy

Hexxagon Champion!
    Was caught completing a journal in class while another lecture was on. The lecturer was royally pi$$ed off and tore it in half ( really muscular guy). Had to stay up that evening and entire night to complete a whole new journal to hand over the next morning.
    Millhouse: you know when your dog ate my goldfish bart and you told me i never had a goldfish, then why did i have the bowl bart! why did i have the bowl!!!!
    Karthik_moo@hotmail.com
    Member of the MSC and the AAAS
    Wanna Search ?
    Waughney : We are well taken care of here at the Rehab centre.

got in trouble so many times.............

-in sixth grade when i did not do my homework and had to "slap" myself infront of the class

-When i got into a fight with a somali guy in my bus (we both got into trouble)

-when i was once sent to the principal's office (this was freakin' unfair coz i did not do anything wrong at all)

-when i was ****in caught for cheating on an exam. No i don't cheat anymore.

- hehe i never got caught when i shoplifted. No no it wasn't anything big just a few hundred bubblegums

Yes I have had a colourful past but I don't get into trouble anymore coz i'm a nice guy now.
    Last edited by ReallyCrazy; 27-01-2005 at 09:50 PM.

International Debutant cricket player's Avatar
    I heard toronto is really bad reallycrazy.Same as here in california full of gang members bloods cribs essays mexican gangs.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja moo
    Was caught completing a journal in class while another lecture was on. The lecturer was royally pi$$ed off and tore it in half ( really muscular guy). Had to stay up that evening and entire night to complete a whole new journal to hand over the next morning.
    they do that to you in college?

Quote Originally Posted by cricket player
    I heard toronto is really bad reallycrazy.Same as here in california full of gang members bloods cribs essays mexican gangs.
    oh ya toronto does have its fair share of gangs. But i actually live in Hamilton which is about 50 mins from Toronto

What you say about gangs reminds me...when I was in high school (in Toronto), there was a gang fight between students in my school. I was passing by my school area around 6 pm when a chinese gang and a Sri Lankan Tamil gang were getting it on. It was brutal. One tamil guy got stabbed.

Hexxagon Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyCrazy
    they do that to you in college?
    Happened when I was in the Eleventh. They dont really care that much when you're in college. You are responsible for your own a$$ there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information