Page 2 of 543 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 8142
Like Tree2897Likes

Thread: Hottest Women

  1. #16
    International Vice-Captain SupaFreak2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Jon's house
    Posts
    4,152
    Quote Originally Posted by andyc
    not seen the video. as much as i like looking at britney prance around in skimpy outfits, her music just gets on my nerves. but, i guess thats what the mute button's for
    Yep after the first too albums her music got really irritating... to much moaning and groaning and sexual noises and too much synthesized voices!
    Fred Tetanus likes this.

  2. #17
    Cricket Web: All-Time Legend andyc's Avatar
    Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion!
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    23,883
    Quote Originally Posted by SupaFreak2005
    Yep after the first too albums her music got really irritating... to much moaning and groaning and sexual noises and too much synthesized voices!
    what are you talking about!? the moaning and groaning and sexual noises are the only good parts of her music. yes the synthesized crap gets on my nerves, as does the pre-teen pop songs she started out with. all the same any song by her warrants an automatic station change

  3. #18
    Banned Peanutbutterbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    596
    So we'll all just turn mute on, and watch the videos from now on.
    Fred Tetanus likes this.

  4. #19
    Banned Peanutbutterbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    596
    Quote Originally Posted by SupaFreak2005
    Yeah i think so too... but the underwear and the gun was hotter i mean HOTT!!!
    I agree, but it's not everyday you get to see Halle topless.
    Fred Tetanus likes this.


  5. #20
    Banned Peanutbutterbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    596
    Quote Originally Posted by andyc
    what are you talking about!? the moaning and groaning and sexual noises are the only good parts of her music. yes the synthesized crap gets on my nerves, as does the pre-teen pop songs she started out with. all the same any song by her warrants an automatic station change
    All I know is that Britney ***** all over Lindsey Lohan.
    Fred Tetanus likes this.

  6. #21
    Cricket Web: All-Time Legend andyc's Avatar
    Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion!
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    23,883
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanutbutterbar
    All I know is that Britney ***** all over Lindsey Lohan.
    are you saying shes better or worse? with the incredible versatility of swear words and the fact that the whole words censored, its kind of hard to tell.
    but lindsay lohan is pretty hot

  7. #22
    International Vice-Captain SupaFreak2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Jon's house
    Posts
    4,152
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanutbutterbar
    I agree, but it's not everyday you get to see Halle topless.
    Got a whole lotta it in Monsters Ball even though it was under eeeeewwwwwww crcumstances
    Fred Tetanus likes this.

  8. #23
    International Vice-Captain SupaFreak2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Jon's house
    Posts
    4,152
    Quote Originally Posted by andyc
    are you saying shes better or worse? with the incredible versatility of swear words and the fact that the whole words censored, its kind of hard to tell.
    but lindsay lohan is pretty hot
    yeah i was wondering the same thing
    Fred Tetanus likes this.

  9. #24
    Banned Peanutbutterbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    596
    Sh*ts all over means they are way better. Lohan has nice body (bad head), but she's incomparable to Britney.
    Fred Tetanus likes this.

  10. #25
    International Vice-Captain SupaFreak2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Jon's house
    Posts
    4,152
    Quote Originally Posted by andyc
    what are you talking about!? the moaning and groaning and sexual noises are the only good parts of her music. yes the synthesized crap gets on my nerves, as does the pre-teen pop songs she started out with. all the same any song by her warrants an automatic station change
    Hey! I liked Toxic... hated my perogative!
    Fred Tetanus likes this.

  11. #26
    Banned Peanutbutterbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    596
    Quote Originally Posted by SupaFreak2005
    Got a whole lotta it in Monsters Ball even though it was under eeeeewwwwwww crcumstances
    Billy Bob really takes away some of the hottness.
    Fred Tetanus likes this.

  12. #27
    International Vice-Captain SupaFreak2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Jon's house
    Posts
    4,152
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanutbutterbar
    Sh*ts all over means they are way better. Lohan has nice body (bad head), but she's incomparable to Britney.
    Sure right!! Lohan is little too freckley for me
    Fred Tetanus likes this.

  13. #28
    Banned Peanutbutterbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    596
    Quote Originally Posted by SupaFreak2005
    Hey! I liked Toxic... hated my perogative!
    You really shouldn't be liking her music.
    Fred Tetanus likes this.

  14. #29
    International Vice-Captain SupaFreak2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Jon's house
    Posts
    4,152
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanutbutterbar
    Billy Bob really takes away some of the hottness.
    yup
    Fred Tetanus likes this.

  15. #30
    International Vice-Captain SupaFreak2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Jon's house
    Posts
    4,152
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanutbutterbar
    You really shouldn't be liking her music.
    Nah Toxic was catchy and the video was HOTT!!!
    Fred Tetanus likes this.



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Do you respect Women?
    By yaju in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 135
    Last Post: 10-03-2009, 01:48 AM
  2. 7 ways to meet women
    By Simon in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-12-2005, 08:41 PM
  3. Women in Mens Golf
    By age_master in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-02-2004, 01:29 PM
  4. ..................
    By yaju in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-02-2004, 10:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •