Cricket Player Manager
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Silly things that have happened on a *night out*

Cricketer Of The Year Mr Casson's Avatar

Silly things that have happened on a *night out*

After revelling in the memory of one of my friend's drunken possum-kicking last night, I thought I'd make this thread where you can mention the funniest stories you know of people who have been temporarily affected by certain substances.

Another good one IMO from two nights ago was when my friend and I decided to microwave meat pies for dinner (we were at a campsite). While I was preparing them, my friend bit my arm, started laughing hysterically, ran around the kitchen and collapsed next to the door. I got milk out of the fridge to throw on him, but he whacked it out of my hand and it splattered all over another guy's pants. We left him to clean himself up and went back to our tent, where my friend's half-cooked pie was ruined when he smashed it on his face.

Request Your Custom Title Now! Simon's Avatar
    does nearly getting arrested for throwing empty beer bottles on a tennis court count?

Quote Originally Posted by broncoman
    does nearly getting arrested for throwing empty beer bottles on a tennis court count?
    Only if they were XXXX. That's the only thing they're good for! Just kidding, I don't mind XXXX.

lol nice thread, i have one of my many to share,

Me and my mates had been to a music festival that night and we were hanging round on the streets at about midnight/early morning as the usual teenagers do and we were behind a building doing stuff we shouldn't of been when a PO-LICE car came past us, we all looked at him as he went by then quick as a flash he banged a u'y and we were all off. We went in seperate directions and as i was running i heard the sound of a gate opening quickly followed by dog barking! I ran into a bush which ran parrallel to the road and i noticed there was a net beside the bush so i climbed over it and before i knew it i was in Westpac Park, Hamilton and 1am in the off-season! My best mate(who must of been following me) joined me at the cricket ground a few seconds later, we hid behind the advertising boards for about half an hour before we left. A couple of our mates got caught, but no charges were laid.
    Last edited by bryce; 09-12-2004 at 10:45 PM.
    ODI XI to match the best
    1.Ryder
    2.McCullum+
    3.Guptill
    4.Taylor
    5.Broom
    6.Oram
    7.Elliott
    8.Vettori*
    9.Mills
    10.Southee
    11.Bond
    ringaz_ride@hotmail.com
    To answer your question, yes
    Thanks?
    METEORIC RISE ?

International Vice-Captain KennyD's Avatar
    Hilarious stuff.

Ok, last year at a party, there was some lil white guy pullin moves on this black guy'S (I think he was a Torres Strait Islander) chick. Anyway, the black guy got his mates and chased him around the party, outside, all the way to the nearby Macdonalds where the white kid escaped by jumping in the drive-by window. THe Maccer's people called the cops to deal with the disturbance. Meanwhile me and my mates were outside watching it all when the cop car came. One of my mates was stoned, and he got all paranoid thinking the cops were after him. So he bolted down the street, but we all just left him and went back inside. Anyway, about an hour later, he came back asking for a ride home, sopping wet. He had spent the last hour or so in a creek hiding from the cops, who werent even after him in the first place.

Dopey b*stard...in every sense of the word.
    Quote Originally Posted by SupaFreak2005
    Well Simon and Xavier hit on all the females but the ladies all want Kenny :naughty:
    Quote Originally Posted by steds
    all 3 of them?

Chopper Challenge Champion! Roulette Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by broncoman
    no imo
    "Matt Damon"

International Vice-Captain Linda's Avatar
    Me and a girlfriend climbed on to the roof of our mates house once whilst intoxicated. At the time, it was lots of fun, but in hindsight was probably quite dangerous.

"I know I underperformed but after the past 18 months I thought I might have received more than four Test matches' grace."
    - DR Martyn.

"Is there any way to make it longer?"
    Peter English on Twenty20

Official Face of the v. hip 'Twenty20 Is Boring Society'

Aside from numerous naked runs home from the pub, sliding down pub stairs on our stomachs, getting naked in small country pubs, vomiting so much taxis wouldn't accept me and my mates had to carry me 5km home....

Not much...
    Last edited by Smudge; 09-12-2004 at 11:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KennyD
    Hilarious stuff.

Ok, last year at a party, there was some lil white guy pullin moves on this black guy'S (I think he was a Torres Strait Islander) chick. Anyway, the black guy got his mates and chased him around the party, outside, all the way to the nearby Macdonalds where the white kid escaped by jumping in the drive-by window. THe Maccer's people called the cops to deal with the disturbance. Meanwhile me and my mates were outside watching it all when the cop car came. One of my mates was stoned, and he got all paranoid thinking the cops were after him. So he bolted down the street, but we all just left him and went back inside. Anyway, about an hour later, he came back asking for a ride home, sopping wet. He had spent the last hour or so in a creek hiding from the cops, who werent even after him in the first place.

Dopey b*stard...in every sense of the word.
    Beware the lollipop of mediocrity. Lick once and you suck forever...

RIP Fardin Qayyumi, a true legend of CW

Quote Originally Posted by Boobidy View Post
    Bradman never had to face quicks like Sharma and Irfan Pathan. He wouldn't of lasted a ball against those 2, not to mention a spinner like Sehwag.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda
    Me and a girlfriend climbed on to the roof of our mates house once whilst intoxicated. At the time, it was lots of fun, but in hindsight was probably quite dangerous.
    I jumped on top of a friend's ute a few weeks back at another friend's 18th. The first thing he did was check his suspension. This was the same night that some clown suggested "LET'S PLAY CHASEY IN THE PARK!" Loads of people hit their head on low clearance playground bars, and I'm told that two people crashed into each other somehow on the slide, while another fell out halfway down it.

My friend (whose party it was) and I ran back to his house to watch Family Guy, leaving everyone else to find their own way back without getting pulled over by the police.

Quote Originally Posted by Voltman
    vomiting so much taxis wouldn't accept me and my mates had to carry me 5km home....
    Were you naked at the time?

Were you naked at the time?
    That's why the taxis wouldn't take him. Geez, taxi drivers can smell like a rubbish tip in the summer sun, but when there's an open-air wang about, it's just too much. Bloody hell.

Apologies to any taxi drivers on the forum. It's nothing personal, in fact I find taxi drivers to be friendly and sociable; you just smell.

Another one from me

On my going aaway party in May, there was a big ****-up, I got pretty wasted, hell it was an emotionaltime...

Anyways, I kinda passed out for a few hours only to wake up about 4 in the morning, dry mouthed, headache, and all the hair from my waist down shaved!

Another one from me

On my going aaway party in May, there was a big ****-up, I got pretty wasted, hell it was an emotionaltime...

Anyways, I kinda passed out for a few hours only to wake up about 4 in the morning, dry mouthed, headache, and all the hair from my waist down shaved!
    HAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!! Brilliant.

I've got another one: I was at a friend's house for a post-soccer get-together. I was the only one able to drink, but I did anyway, just to be entertaining (yes, I'm very magnanimous). At the end of the night, while everyone was waiting outside for me so we could go, I ran out of the toilet and out the front door, jumped the whole set of stairs singing "HEY HEY WE'RE THE MONKEES!!" and fell over backwards onto my ar$e. Everyone loved that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Casson
    HAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!! Brilliant.

I've got another one: I was at a friend's house for a post-soccer get-together. I was the only one able to drink, but I did anyway, just to be entertaining (yes, I'm very magnanimous). At the end of the night, while everyone was waiting outside for me so we could go, I ran out of the toilet and out the front door, jumped the whole set of stairs singing "HEY HEY WE'RE THE MONKEES!!" and fell over backwards onto my ar$e. Everyone loved that one.
    HAHAHA!

Classic song that too!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information