Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself :)

Quote Originally Posted by masterblaster
    Although Dr Manmohan Singh is just what India needs. An educated, dignified, well respected and intelligent individual. The man has vision, no doubt about it, and under his leadership India wont back down in my opinion.
    That is if Sonia lets him use his vision, and doesn't make him another puppet of hers.
    "The optimum human population of earth is zero." - Dave Foreman

International Captain masterblaster's Avatar
    Netblazer3D Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sudeep
    I'd say Atal Behari Vajpayee is up there too. India developed immensely under his leadership. Sad that he didn't retain office for another term.
    I think credit goes to the natural 'Evolution' process. I think India would've developed under any party really. I think Vajpayee was PM at the right time. But as with everything, its time to move on.
    Self Elected Vice-President of AAAS
    (Ajit Agarkar Appreciation Society)

"Uniting Ajit Agarkar Fans World Wide"

Always Live Life With: Intensity, Integrity and Intelligence

International Captain
    Although Dr Manmohan Singh is just what India needs. An educated, dignified, well respected and intelligent individual. The man has vision, no doubt about it, and under his leadership India wont back down in my opinion.
    Who said India is going down , India just needs more markets , Well behaved exporters and Roads and some energy resources ........... India is the best and actually Sub Continent is the bst ..
    As a Russian friend of mine said that
    "India is a sleeping giant and China is long awake "..
    The quality of things that the sub continental people make is the best in the world ...
    An uncle of mine is a Hot shot Agriculturist and he has been to many many countries . He said that There are only two countries in the world which are four season countries I.e Pakistan and India .. And if there is any land on this planet which by the grace of God will never starve is Punjab and surroundings ...
    You see the best quality of vegetables and fruits and Cotton and wheat cannot be found any where in the world ................ But only in my land .....
    I am a big eater and have tried all the stuff and vegetables of North America , I feel these are juiceless and smell less ......
    And tell me are there any people in the wold who migrate to different parts of the world , And still have strong strong ties with the home land ... NO ....
    Only sub continental people and thats about it ...
    Stay Kool
    Proud member of Twenty20-Is-Boring Society.
    T2IBS Media relations officer
    T2IBS official face
    R.I..P ........ Fardin Qayuumi
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Good luck at the hospital.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeraintIsMyHero View Post
    Fraz is always the best option IMO
    frazbest@hotmail.com

Netblazer3D Champion!
    Yes, no doubt India and Pakistan are very strong agriculture wise. You said it correct when you said India is a sleeping giant. There's so much potential, although with the booming economy and IT markets etc. they're waking up slowly but surely.

Quote Originally Posted by Scaly piscine
    OK I'm Craig, 23 years old from Stockton-on-Tees (NE England). I did a Maths degree at Sheffield for a while but got extraordinarily disinterested with the abstractness of it all. I've played cricket on and off most of my life and getting less and less interested in football. I pretty much like or watch all sport apart from horse racing which is unadulterated tripe (how can being 2ft 3 and 5 pounds be an advantage in a proper sport?) and it also drives me nuts when that tedious garbage interrupts live cricket on TV that I happen to be watching. Anyway nowadays I play a lot of Scrabble (I'm ranked joint 34th in Britain out of over 1000, won a few tourneys, hope to represent England in a World Championships in 2007) and play a bit of Texas Hold 'em. I'm gradually picking up HTML in between Scrabble, Hold 'em and excessively violent computer games like Fallout 2. As for my physical size I'm 6' 2" and built like Flintoff in his early England years and hoping 3 visits to the gym a week will help me catch up with the modern-day version.
    Ha!

We share the same first name so we rock.
    Beware the lollipop of mediocrity. Lick once and you suck forever...

RIP Fardin Qayyumi, a true legend of CW

Quote Originally Posted by Boobidy View Post
    Bradman never had to face quicks like Sharma and Irfan Pathan. He wouldn't of lasted a ball against those 2, not to mention a spinner like Sehwag.

One of my other interests is photography.

Took 99 photos of one ING Cup game (Qld v SA) yeasterday.

Eyes not spreadsheets marc71178's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pradeep
    Pradeep, 24, originally from Hyderabad, been in US since 3 yrs, done my master's in Computer Science, work as a s/w developer.
    A regular reader here, but not a regular poster, things go way too technical for me to comment!
    With a masters in Computer Science, I don't think we can be called too technical!

Join in the fun!
    marc71178 - President and founding member of AAAS - we don't only appreciate when he does well, but also when he's not quite so good!

Anyone want to join the Society?

Beware the evils of Kit-Kats - they're immoral apparently.

International Captain ash chaulk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig
    One of my other interests is photography.

Took 99 photos of one ING Cup game (Qld v SA) yeasterday.
    GODAMN
    CW Black - The best team in the ComP

Proudly supporting:
    • Wasim Ranamadruta
      Ahkeep Myteefina Jahbesidabed
      Ramatunga Downathroata

Quote Originally Posted by pasag View Post
    So ash chaulk is the first ever AFL Last Man Standing.

International Vice-Captain Linda's Avatar
    Any close-ups of Mark Cleary, Craig?

"I know I underperformed but after the past 18 months I thought I might have received more than four Test matches' grace."
    - DR Martyn.

"Is there any way to make it longer?"
    Peter English on Twenty20

Official Face of the v. hip 'Twenty20 Is Boring Society'

Request Your Custom Title Now! Simon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda
    Any close-ups of Mark Cleary, Craig?
    r u kidding lol!

International Vice-Captain KennyD's Avatar
    Ok hi, Im Kenny....D and im 17 and am a product of a japanese lady and a australian man. Means I look kind of weird, but dont hold that against me.

176 cm, 67 kg, and is it just me or is there a lot of big feet people in CW. Anyway mine are only size 9. I love cricket and rugby union, which i play passionately. Also am a fan of Randy Orton because I started watching WWE this year, and I loved it when he spat in HHH face. Also a big fan of Chris Benoit and SHelton Benjamin.

Also I was kinda wondering why Fraz got banned, if anyone could explain?
    Quote Originally Posted by SupaFreak2005
    Well Simon and Xavier hit on all the females but the ladies all want Kenny :naughty:
    Quote Originally Posted by steds
    all 3 of them?

Eyes not spreadsheets marc71178's Avatar
    Best not to go into it - he's had a history of attempting to wind up people with racist comments, then going all innocent on us saying that he's no inflamer.

Netblazer3D Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyD
    Ok hi, Im Kenny....D and im 17 and am a product of a japanese lady and a australian man. Means I look kind of weird, but dont hold that against me.

176 cm, 67 kg, and is it just me or is there a lot of big feet people in CW. Anyway mine are only size 9. I love cricket and rugby union, which i play passionately. Also am a fan of Randy Orton because I started watching WWE this year, and I loved it when he spat in HHH face. Also a big fan of Chris Benoit and SHelton Benjamin.

Also I was kinda wondering why Fraz got banned, if anyone could explain?
    Im a Randy fan as well, but HEY!?!?!?.........
    Triple H is one of the true legends in the history of professional wrestling. Go back and get DVD's from any WWF Event from the year 1999-2002, then you'll know why Triple H rocks. He's my favourite wrestler in the WWE of all time.

'Its time to play the game'

Last edited by masterblaster; 24-10-2004 at 06:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by marc71178
    Best not to go into it - he's had a history of attempting to wind up people with racist comments, then going all innocent on us saying that he's no inflamer.
    wow, to the unexperienced reader he came off as all cool and casual, abiet a little weird, and perhaps lonely...

but thanks for telling me anyways

Im a Randy fan as well, but HEY!?!?!?.........
    Triple H is one of the true legends in the history of professional wrestling. Go back and get DVD's from any WWF Event from the year 1999-2002, then you'll know why Triple H rocks. He's my favourite wrestler in the WWE of all time.

'Its time to play the game'

oh really? you like HHH? granted I only started watching this year, and I know only but a fragment of WWE's history, I've grown to dislike him, especially the way he treated poor Eugene, god I love that guy. And tell me, in Australia, is WWE on free to air, or only on Foxtel or something?

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information