• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Team name suggestions!

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
yeah the one thing i like about the scorpion is how effective it'll look as a logo...

It's only a simple creature yet it can really hurt and sting. Bring it on I say...

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
steds said:
As the boss I say one of the teams gets called The Lyons. Which one is up to you. :p
Sean the dictator :p ... personally, I don't want us to be named after one of the players I hate the most in rugby league

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
chaminda_00 said:
Jamie Lyon is awsome, well he will be once he joins Manly, bloody poms wont give him up.
Its not that - its that Parramatta released him under the condition that he wouldnt join another NRL club for the duration of his original contract with Parramatta. I think that ends next year...

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Prince EWS said:
Its not that - its that Parramatta released him under the condition that he wouldnt join another NRL club for the duration of his original contract with Parramatta. I think that ends next year...
2007 he can come back i think, he can go to manly and waste the rest of his career like so many other players...

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
broncoman said:
2007 he can come back i think, he can go to manly and waste the rest of his career like so many other players...
his not going to South Sydney, atleast we have a chance of making the finals, that is better then the last five years.

Simon

chaminda_00 said:
his not going to South Sydney, atleast we have a chance of making the finals, that is better then the last five years.
not that u deserve to, i hope penrith get the last spot in the 8...

Simon

on recent form yes, the way manly have played they shouldnt be in the 8, roosters and panthers even though they have lost they have shown some heart and some pride, apart from Kennedy no one at manly has...

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
There is a lot of pride at the club, its just the players can't defend, anyway maybe we should take this discussion to the NRL Thread, so people can discuss the topic at hand, a new name for the NRL team.