Cricket Betting Site Betway
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
Like Tree93Likes

Thread: Value Added to Society by Idle Shareholders and Landlords

I can't believe I ate the whole thing NZTailender's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by harsh.ag View Post
    A lot of people don't have that much time/their time is more valuable than what they are paying to the agent.
    Well duh. I'm not saying they shouldn't exist, but they've made themselves more invaluable than they actually are, and have in some ways created more work to get more money than otherwise should. Also in other news, water is wet.

Quote Originally Posted by the big bambino View Post
    Exactly. You could also grow your own food.
    this implies farming isn't a real job then eh
    President of SKAS - Kat is King | Proud member of CVAAS - One of the best | LRPLTAS - Rosco rocks!
    Go Tigers!
    R.I.P. Fardin & Craig

lockie ferguson should get a side gig with brazzers
    having a middle man would be fine if they actually did the job well but because they're completely unaccountable for their actions they don't. eventually the landlord discovers they're getting fleeced and either sells to make a profit on their nest egg or looks for a new company in the vain hope of finding competence and desire to to a good job. tenants just get sick of it and move in the again vain hope they can find a decent one, and that's only if they're in a position to move.

id be willing to bet anyone defending property managers is either one themselves (in which case i strongly reccommend either a new career or going for a stroll in a certain Japanese forest) or has never had to deal with them. they're a parasite industry in nz that has convinced everyone they're more essential than they actually are. the amount of times other people have to do their job for them is ridiculous, and they'll always come back with 'our fees/your rent is going up to cover our increasing costs, also there was a small problem we totally knew about but didn't solve so that will be an extra billion dollars please' yeah **** off.

im sure you could find the odd one with half a brain. i can think of two but hanging is too good for the majority of them.
    Proudly supporting Central Districts
    RIP Craig Walsh

I can't believe I ate the whole thing NZTailender's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Flem274* View Post
    having a middle man would be fine if they actually did the job well but because they're completely unaccountable for their actions they don't. eventually the landlord discovers they're getting fleeced and either sells to make a profit on their nest egg or looks for a new company in the vain hope of finding competence and desire to to a good job. tenants just get sick of it and move in the again vain hope they can find a decent one, and that's only if they're in a position to move.

id be willing to bet anyone defending property managers is either one themselves (in which case i strongly reccommend either a new career or going for a stroll in a certain Japanese forest) or has never had to deal with them. they're a parasite industry in nz that has convinced everyone they're more essential than they actually are. the amount of times other people have to do their job for them is ridiculous, and they'll always come back with 'our fees/your rent is going up to cover our increasing costs, also there was a small problem we totally knew about but didn't solve so that will be an extra billion dollars please' yeah **** off.

im sure you could find the odd one with half a brain. i can think of two but hanging is too good for the majority of them.
    There's a case in good ol' Dunners at the moment where a property manager tried to charge a student an extra $200 dollars because "last year was a leap year, and had an extra day"

Couldn't make this stuff up.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread Information