Cricket Betting Site Betway
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 284
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: India-Pakistan air conflict

  1. #1
    The Tiger King smalishah84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    29,686

    India-Pakistan air conflict

    So, indian jets cross over and bomb some places on pakistan side of kashmir
    And smalishah's avatar is the most classy one by far Jan certainly echoes the sentiments of CW

    Yeah we don't crap in the first world; most of us would actually have no idea what that was emanating from Ajmal's backside. Why isn't it roses and rainbows like what happens here? PEWS's retort to Ganeshran on Daemon's picture depicting Ajmal's excreta

  2. #2
    Global Moderator Spark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    A Blood Rainbow
    Posts
    54,500
    Quote Originally Posted by smalishah84 View Post
    So, indian jets cross over and bomb some places on pakistan side of kashmir
    seems to be confusion about this, there are some reports suggesting that bombs fell in pakistan "proper" so to speak...
    citoyens, vouliez-vous une révolution sans révolution?

  3. #3
    The Tiger King smalishah84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    29,686
    Quote Originally Posted by Spark View Post
    seems to be confusion about this, there are some reports suggesting that bombs fell in pakistan "proper" so to speak...
    you're right, they seem to have bombed balakot which is in KP province and not in Kashmir.

    And according to indian media in muzaffarabad sector (which is in kashmir)
    Last edited by smalishah84; 25-02-2019 at 09:07 PM.

  4. #4
    Global Moderator Prince EWS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Cribbertopia
    Posts
    56,742
    Quote Originally Posted by Spark View Post
    seems to be confusion about this, there are some reports suggesting that bombs fell in pakistan "proper" so to speak...
    Quote Originally Posted by smalishah84 View Post
    you're right, they seem to have bombed balakot which is in KP province and not in Kashmir
    Rejecting 'analysis by checklist' and 'skill absolutism' since Dec '09
    'Stats' is not a synonym for 'Career Test Averages'


    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey Tucker
    Someone asked me the other day if I believe in conspiracies. Well, sure. Here's one. It is called the political system. It is nothing if not a giant conspiracy to rob, trick and subjugate the population.
    Before replying to TJB, always remember:
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJediBrah View Post
    Next week I'll probably be arguing the opposite


  5. #5
    Global Moderator Prince EWS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Cribbertopia
    Posts
    56,742
    No casualties apparently, but the biggest escalation since 1971. Ominous af.

  6. #6
    Request Your Custom Title Now! OverratedSanity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Elton Chicken Burrah
    Posts
    33,037
    Pakistan claiming no casualties but I've seen reports on the Indian media saying "200+ terrorists" have been killed. Sounds bollocks but it does also sound ike its a huge deal.
    Last edited by OverratedSanity; 25-02-2019 at 09:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TNT View Post
    You need to clap a cows c**t over your head and get a woolly bull to f**k some sense into you.

  7. #7
    Global Moderator Spark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    A Blood Rainbow
    Posts
    54,500
    Quote Originally Posted by smalishah84 View Post
    you're right, they seem to have bombed balakot which is in KP province and not in Kashmir.

    And according to indian media in muzaffarabad sector (which is in kashmir)
    The good news seems to be that the weird contradictory narratives seem to be aimed at cooling the situation a bit on the Pakistani side. but that's before the public wakes up...
    Last edited by Spark; 25-02-2019 at 09:16 PM.

  8. #8
    Global Moderator Spark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    A Blood Rainbow
    Posts
    54,500
    Quote Originally Posted by OverratedSanity View Post
    Pakistan claiming no casualties but I've seen reports on the Indian media saying "200+ terrorists" have been killed. Sounds bollocks but it does also sound ike its a huge deal.
    I know it's twitter, but the cheerleading...

  9. #9
    The Tiger King smalishah84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    29,686
    Quote Originally Posted by Spark View Post
    The good news seems to be that the weird contradictory narratives seem to be aimed at cooling the situation a bit on the Pakistani side. but that's before the public wakes up...
    i meant according to indian media, muzaffarabad sector as well i.e. balakot + muzaffarabd

  10. #10
    Request Your Custom Title Now!
    Suicide Bob Champion!
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Not really needed on CW
    Posts
    30,946
    There’s basically no reliable source is there. We’ve got no idea what has happened.

  11. #11
    The Tiger King smalishah84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    29,686
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    There’s basically no reliable source is there. We’ve got no idea what has happened.
    we do know that the planes crossed over and they dropped bombs. Both sides agree on this much.

    After that is anybody's guess.

  12. #12
    International Coach ankitj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    India
    Posts
    11,506
    Quote Originally Posted by Spark View Post
    I know it's twitter, but the cheerleading...
    You appear to spend unreasonable amount of mental bandwidth worrying about Twitter..

    Full on escalation into war will be bad. If Paksitan downplays or denies any bombing, so much the better. Hard to feel good about bombing in general, I just hope the damage is done strictly to terrorists and their infrastructure.

    And almost hesitate to make a comment on this, but seems like the policy of Indian govt now is to not blink at the nuclear bluff (Pakistani spokespersons have habit of stating "we are a nuclear power").
    RIP Phil Hughes. Forever 63*

  13. #13
    Hall of Fame Member harsh.ag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    18,136
    Hard to believe the no casualties story. These guys must have done their homework before the attack and it's not like fleeing is easy at 3.30 am.

    Hope they were accurate in their attack and got the desired target(s).
    ~ Do you think I care for you so little that betraying me would make a difference ~

  14. #14
    vcs
    vcs is offline
    Cricket Web: All-Time Legend vcs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    23,243
    Quote Originally Posted by ankitj View Post
    You appear to spend unreasonable amount of mental bandwidth worrying about Twitter..

    Full on escalation into war will be bad. If Paksitan downplays or denies any bombing, so much the better. Hard to feel good about bombing in general, I just hope the damage is done strictly to terrorists and their infrastructure.

    And almost hesitate to make a comment on this, but seems like the policy of Indian govt now is to not blink at the nuclear bluff (Pakistani spokespersons have habit of stating "we are a nuclear power").
    There is a worryingly large contingent of morons on social media cheerleading nuclear war and stuff like that. Hard not to find it alarming TBH.

    We're all sitting in a massive bucket of gasoline and boasting about who's got more matches.
    Quote Originally Posted by benchmark00 View Post
    Chix love a man with a checkered posting history.

  15. #15
    International Coach ankitj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    India
    Posts
    11,506
    Quote Originally Posted by vcs View Post
    There is a worryingly large contingent of morons on social media cheerleading nuclear war and stuff like that. Hard not to find it alarming TBH.

    We're all sitting in a massive bucket of gasoline and boasting about who's got more matches.
    I didn't notice cheerleading for "nuclear" war personally. And Twitter is not root cause of anything. It is only a symptom. I find it annoying how much time people have to discuss Twitter trolling. Invariably takes focus away from what matters -- causes of terrorism, intelligence failure in Pulwama, response to the threats from establishment etc. were all kept aside just to discuss how people are being dicks on Twitter.
    Last edited by ankitj; 25-02-2019 at 10:43 PM.

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Conflict within 'the spirit of the game'.
    By NasserFan207 in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 18-07-2013, 03:38 AM
  2. GWB 'envious' of 'romantic' Afghanistan conflict
    By Top_Cat in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 18-03-2008, 02:25 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-12-2002, 06:43 AM
  4. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-08-2002, 10:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •