Cricket Betting Site Betway

View Poll Results: Are white supremacists/Nazis evil?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes they are evil

34 94.44%
  • No they are not

2 5.56%
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334
Like Tree226Likes

Thread: Do you think white supremacists and Nazis are evil?

Yeah Molyneux tried to develop an entire philosophy off Terror Management Theory, and the most awesome thing about it was the number of Very Serious People who tried to debunk his philosophy using buttsex as an example, unironically. It was hilarious.
    Rejecting 'analysis by checklist' and 'skill absolutism' since Dec '09
    'Stats' is not a synonym for 'Career Test Averages'

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey Tucker
    Someone asked me the other day if I believe in conspiracies. Well, sure. Here's one. It is called the political system. It is nothing if not a giant conspiracy to rob, trick and subjugate the population.
    Before replying to TJB, always remember:
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJediBrah View Post
    Next week I'll probably be arguing the opposite

Quote Originally Posted by Flem274* View Post
    it's a shame right wingers and freedom warriors are too politically correct to allow heads on spikes when it comes to dealing with nazis. they've watered down society so that every hate filled sook is allowed a say and we have to consider their feelings. we've allowed the hardcore conservatives to create this soft society where you can no longer call a spade a spade.
    The irony is that old school conservatives (of the monarchist variety especially) would probably unironically agree with this.
    citoyens, vouliez-vous une révolution sans révolution?

Quote Originally Posted by hendrix View Post
    I don't want Lauren Southern silenced.

She's ****ing stupid. It's blatantly obvious. Like she is one of the least intelligent people I've ever heard talk, and that should be obvious to anyone. Let her talk. She makes the argument for me.
    Wasn't Lauren initially a relatively harmless kinda Libertarian lass who was content to make fun of silly SJW types?

She seems to have gone all Anne Coulter for the money since Trump sadly.

I'l also finish this post by dropping a much needed truth bomb on her, no matter what her politics are, she is not that attractive. Its astonishing no matter what people's opinion on her politics, everyone seems to believe she is a stunner, she is not ugly, but meh.
    Last edited by Niall; 29-07-2018 at 05:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Niall View Post
    Wasn't Lauren initially a relatively harmless kinda Libertarian lass who was content to make fun of silly SJW types?
    Yeah she used to be a libertarian who leaned right on cultural issues. She gradually moved to criticising other libertarians while retaining the moniker, and now she doesn't even bother with that label at all (she tends to refer to herself and her politics as "nationalist" now).
    Niall likes this.

Request Your Custom Title Now! Uppercut's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by hendrix View Post
    yeah watched the first 30 seconds and he's talking about Ernest Becker and terror management theory mostly, but he doesn't actually seem to understand it properly.

I like terror management theory but I don't take it all that far. It's interesting to think about and some people extend the ideas out further e.g I think this guy takes the main idea then runs with it a bit...which I don't really know about. At its core I don't think it's all that bleak (especially if you're already a nihilist but when you extend it out like the video below it's kinda brutal
    That guy at the start is such a great speaker.

The production quality faded a bit as the video went on. I like it better when they use creepy sounds and images so you feel the terror instead of just thinking ‘well, yeah’. Probably not a coincidence that the best writer on this stuff is Ligotti, who branched into it from horror fiction.

Cricket Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spark View Post
    Definitely 100% unfair to call these people white supremacists though. Absolutely the sort of people I want controlling policy in the West.
    I don't think they're white supremacists, they probably believe in a majority white nation though. They're arguing for culture essentially as you can see they concede points on other cultures that have thrived. Some of these people are getting into the Jared Taylor arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausage View Post
    Peterson was described as a "weird unit" on this forum, but honestly the tag applies much much better to Molyneux than anyone else. He's about as anti statist as anyone I've ever seen, but (near as I can tell) abandoned Libertarians for the alt-right because the former poo pooed his ideas about peaceful parenting and other similarly childish disagreements. Agree with PEWS in his assessment of him. He's one part a persuasive intelligent guy, one part nutty and 100% strange.

Southern is a hot female Milo.
    Yeah, I think Stefan is a really smart dude but has some underlying issue (probably because of how he was raised) that makes him go off the deep end.
    Last edited by Ikki; 30-07-2018 at 12:55 AM.
    ★★★★★

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread Information