cricket betting betway blog banner small

View Poll Results: Are white supremacists/Nazis evil?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes they are evil

31 96.88%
  • No they are not

1 3.13%
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast
Like Tree176Likes

Thread: Do you think white supremacists and Nazis are evil?

Request Your Custom Title Now! OverratedSanity's Avatar
    Tbf Younge was clearly baiting him. And I'm not even saying that as a negative.

"Because we made them do it" with a **** eating grin on his face. Unbelievable.
    Quote Originally Posted by weldone View Post
    Wow baby, that gave me an orgasmic pleasure!
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaagarkarajaaja View Post
    All Prasie to Ajit Bhalchandra Agarkar, the pride of Mumbai, the terminator at Adelaide.
    Quote Originally Posted by VoL View Post
    I've joined this forum, just so that i can agree with OverratedSanity...

Request Your Custom Title Now! Uppercut's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by OverratedSanity View Post
    Tbf Younge was clearly baiting him. And I'm not even saying that as a negative.

"Because we made them do it" with a **** eating grin on his face. Unbelievable.
    Yeah I found it pretty difficult to watch. You don't see people openly express opinions as explicitly evil as "I'm proud of my ancestors' slavering" very often. Creepy.

vcs
    Yeah, as much as I tell myself there's no point letting idiots like that wind me up, the way he talks makes my skin crawl a bit. Like those idiot skinheads in American History X, only with a college education.
    Quote Originally Posted by benchmark00 View Post
    Chix love a man with a checkered posting history.

Banned
    But the fact that Richard Spencer is anti-Semitic and has weird views on colonialism does not automatically make Gary’s arguments correct, and consequently I reject them both.

The current political system as represented by Gary Younge insists that mass-immigration is not destructive to long-standing indigenous cultures and peoples, and even if it is then it simply does not matter.

I consider this ideology just as barbaric and racist as anything that Richard Spencer has come up with.

So my condemnation is consistent across the board. In other words I detest most of the current political and social ideologies floating around the meme-sphere equally.
    Last edited by watson; 09-11-2017 at 04:27 PM.

Banned
    Over in the Travel thread we have been saying how unique and wonderful Japanese culture is. Because it is.

However, if big business and neo-Liberal policians decided to suddenly migrate 30+ million people into Japanese society from ethnicities that are not remotely similar then this would have to be an act of barbarism and racism against the Japanese people and their culture. They would have every right to oppose such actions and would be re-miss for not doing so.

https://harpers.org/archive/1941/08/who-goes-nazi/

The saturnine man over there talking with a lovely French emigree is already a Nazi. Mr. C is a brilliant and embittered intellectual. He was a poor white-trash Southern boy, a scholarship student at two universities where he took all the scholastic honors but was never invited to join a fraternity. His brilliant gifts won for him successively government positions, partnership in a prominent law firm, and eventually a highly paid job as a Wall Street adviser. He has always moved among important people and always been socially on the periphery. His colleagues have admired his brains and exploited them, but they have seldom invited him—or his wife—to dinner.

He is a snob, loathing his own snobbery. He despises the men about him—he despises, for instance, Mr. B—because he knows that what he has had to achieve by relentless work men like B have won by knowing the right people. But his contempt is inextricably mingled with envy. Even more than he hates the class into which he has insecurely risen, does he hate the people from whom he came. He hates his mother and his father for being his parents. He loathes everything that reminds him of his origins and his humiliations. He is bitterly anti-Semitic because the social insecurity of the Jews reminds him of his own psychological insecurity.

Pity he has utterly erased from his nature, and joy he has never known. He has an ambition, bitter and burning. It is to rise to such an eminence that no one can ever again humiliate him. Not to rule but to be the secret ruler, pulling the strings of puppets created by his brains. Already some of them are talking his language—though they have never met him.

There he sits: he talks awkwardly rather than glibly; he is courteous. He commands a distant and cold respect. But he is a very dangerous man. Were he primitive and brutal he would be a criminal—a murderer. But he is subtle and cruel. He would rise high in a Nazi regime. It would need men just like him—intellectual and ruthless. But Mr. C is not a born Nazi. He is the product of a democracy hypocritically preaching social equality and practicing a carelessly brutal snobbery. He is a sensitive, gifted man who has been humiliated into nihilism. He would laugh to see heads roll.

It’s fun—a macabre sort of fun—this parlor game of “Who Goes Nazi?” And it simplifies things—asking the question in regard to specific personalities.

Kind, good, happy, gentlemanly, secure people never go Nazi. They may be the gentle philosopher whose name is in the Blue Book, or Bill from City College to whom democracy gave a chance to design airplanes—you’ll never make Nazis out of them. But the frustrated and humiliated intellectual, the rich and scared speculator, the spoiled son, the labor tyrant, the fellow who has achieved success by smelling out the wind of success—they would all go Nazi in a crisis.

Believe me, nice people don’t go Nazi. Their race, color, creed, or social condition is not the criterion. It is something in them.
    straw man and harsh.ag like this.
    do you think people will be allowed to make violins?
    who's going to make the violins?

forever 63*

That (the whole article) is a great description of character, that is as striking today as it must have been in 1941.

Cricket Web Staff Member Burgey's Avatar
    It is a beautiful piece of prose.

We had some group called the Football Lads Alliance marching today. State of that name.

Even better there was also the Democratic Football Lads Alliance.

Not sure I can find enough bleach to pour into my eyes after reading the posts of that watson chap. Crikey.
    hendrix, duffer and Anil like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Do you think Jesus would have made a good enforcer in a rugby match?

Dude. I need to get out of Seattle this weekend. This chick is all over my junk and I've got to get away
    Quote Originally Posted by watson View Post
    In case you didnít get the above post - there isnít a solution to the African American V European American problem short of a full scale war where African Americans end up claiming a homeland somewhere south of Virginia, or wherever.
    He's right you know, should unban and apologize to watson with due haste.
    Quote Originally Posted by hendrix View Post
    When I was 14 a friend mentioned to me that using lube was a great way to enhance masturbation. Later that night I snuck into the bathroom, and grabbed a container of what I thought was moisturiser. It turned out to be tanning lotion, rendering both my hands and my **** orange for the next week or so.

This video reminds me of that experience.

Duck Hunt Champion! Plops Champion!
    Tournaments Won: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnske View Post
    He's right you know, should unban and apologize to watson with due haste.
    Direbirds FTW!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spark View Post
    420 BLAZE IT

International Captain
    Essentially yes to white Nazis/Supremicists as are Communists and their ilk.
    Its all a mass delusion.
    I keep myself in contact with other cultures.
    Just as I mix with both men and women it keeps me balanced.

Cricket Web Staff Member Burgey's Avatar
    A shame mike pence doesnít

Quote Originally Posted by Pothas View Post
    We had some group called the Football Lads Alliance marching today. State of that name.

Even better there was also the Democratic Football Lads Alliance.
    Splitters.
    ​63*

Quote Originally Posted by Howe_zat View Post
    Come on Lancashire!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Let it be known for the record that the font in the top of the picture noted that Kohli was wearing Jimmy Choo shoes and Happy Socks

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast

Thread Information