Cricket Betting Site Betway
Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Like Tree228Likes

Thread: News related stuff that doesn't really deserve it's own thread

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Shri's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    I missed the 'by' in that and was wondering how the **** a woman swallowed a 23 foot python
    Why would you wonder about that? Not like any of your partners have to worry about anything remotely similar to that.
    I am proud of this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Burgey View Post
    Ashwin is like one of those paintings whose eye always follows you around the room. He'd be hell in a court room. The judge and the witness would always think he's lookong at both of them at the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by honestbharani View Post
    You are basically saying he would have made an amazing lawyer. :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgey View Post
    No im saying he's partly cross-eyed.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shri View Post
    Before the dinosaurs came along, it once rained straight for 2 Million years. So after we are wiped out, something like that maybe?
    Please provide evidence to support this proposition.

I can't believe I ate the whole thing NZTailender's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spark View Post
    I like Musk.
    good god why
    President of SKAS - Kat is King | Proud member of CVAAS - One of the best | LRPLTAS - Rosco rocks!
    Go Tigers!
    R.I.P. Fardin & Craig

Give up, everyone, for none of you shall ever write a take as scalding as this one:

I like Musk but **** he's a weirdo on Twitter.
    He's gold

Thank **** for the PayPal mafia
    ~ Do you think I care for you so little that betraying me would make a difference ~

Quote Originally Posted by NZTailender View Post
    good god why
    I can take a fair deal of ****ishness in return for rapid advances in battery technology and economic advances in space flight, both of which are manifestly good and obvious things when it comes to tackling the most important issue of the next century, i.e. climate change. And Tesla, whilst I still doubt it'll make any money any time soon, is putting a lot of R&D work into the electric car space which will also be very useful down the line.

But yeah if you only knew him through his Twitter feed, he sounds like a loon.
    straw man likes this.
    citoyens, vouliez-vous une révolution sans révolution?

I can't believe I ate the whole thing NZTailender's Avatar
    I can take a fair deal of ****ishness in return for rapid advances in battery technology and economic advances in space flight, both of which are manifestly good and obvious things when it comes to tackling the most important issue of the next century, i.e. climate change. And Tesla, whilst I still doubt it'll make any money any time soon, is putting a lot of R&D work into the electric car space which will also be very useful down the line.

But yeah if you only knew him through his Twitter feed, he sounds like a loon.
    I don't deny he's making some great progress in areas of tech, but it all seems in pursuit of megalomaniac means, rather than things that would actively help developing countries now, for instance (is that still the term?).

Like he very much seems to be "gosh, the earth is in strife with climate change and fossil fuels. Solution? Lets colonise space!" I mean I could be wrong, but just generally have a distaste for his uber-techno-capitalist mindset.

State Captain
    I don't deny he's making some great progress in areas of tech, but it all seems in pursuit of megalomaniac means, rather than things that would actively help developing countries now, for instance (is that still the term?).

Like he very much seems to be "gosh, the earth is in strife with climate change and fossil fuels. Solution? Lets colonise space!" I mean I could be wrong, but just generally have a distaste for his uber-techno-capitalist mindset.

You know I've always thought about this. His idea for space colonisation sounds like something from the movie Elysium. A Utopia for all the super rich.

Oh he's a weirdo who probably really should stay in his wheelhouse. But so long as he advances these technologies, I don't really care.

If only he were Marx reborn, then his soul would be saved from the hellfire of history.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flem274* View Post
    i like many come to cw to briefly escape the pain of mediocre and obscure existence by being mediocre and obscure on the internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by fruitycreeper View Post
    been speakin to this lass for a while finally got her round muy house. whakcd on netflix and told her to pick a film. big mistake cos she picked ****in footlose. 2 hours of torture and she dint even blow me. shambles. safe to say we arent talkin no more

Quote Originally Posted by Gnske View Post
    If only he were Marx reborn, then his soul would be saved from the hellfire of history.
    Well he seems to think he is so he's fine there

theguardian_japanese-worker-punished-for-starting-lunch-three-minutes-early

Can you imagine what they do to their immigrants....
    "The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they’ve found it."

"I have neither the time nor crayons to explain it to you...."

Tourist Tries To Pat Wild Lion On The Head And The Feline Was Not Amused | IFLScience

I mean how stupid as a race can we be? The number of tourists that have been killed recently here in SA is truly sad . Why do some people think they are somehow immune to wild animals?

businessinsider_a-woman-was-just-mauled-to-death-by-a-lion-in-south-africa-and-it-highlights-the-number-one-mistake-tourists-make-on-safari

Hahaha I love these stories

International Vice-Captain vogue's Avatar
    I know you shouldn’t laugh,cos it’s likely not all his doing but.....

In the red again: George Osborne leads Evening Standard to £10m loss
    https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...e_iOSApp_Other
    And once the storm is over you won’t remember how you made it through,how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure,in fact,whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm you won’t be the same person who walked in. Haruki Murakami .

He will cover it with some Treasury issue.
    vogue likes this.

Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread Information