Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142
Results 616 to 626 of 626
Like Tree315Likes

Thread: Feminism thread

  1. #616
    Cricketer Of The Year Gnske's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Dude. I need to get out of Seattle this weekend. This chick is all over my junk and I've got to get away
    Posts
    7,956
    Nah **** that. No means no.

    And you should never take no for an answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by hendrix View Post
    When I was 14 a friend mentioned to me that using lube was a great way to enhance masturbation. Later that night I snuck into the bathroom, and grabbed a container of what I thought was moisturiser. It turned out to be tanning lotion, rendering both my hands and my **** orange for the next week or so.

    This video reminds me of that experience.

  2. #617
    Cricket Web: All-Time Legend honestbharani's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chennai
    Posts
    23,950
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnske View Post
    Nah **** that. No means no.

    And you should never take no for an answer.

    No.
    We miss you, Fardin. :(. RIP.
    Quote Originally Posted by vic_orthdox View Post
    In the end, I think it's so utterly, incomprehensibly boring. There is so much context behind each innings of cricket that dissecting statistics into these small samples is just worthless. No-one has ever been faced with the same situation in which they come out to bat as someone else. Ever.
    A cricket supporter forever

    Member of CW Red and AAAS - Appreciating only the best.


    Check out this awesome e-fed:

    PWE Efed

  3. #618
    International Captain StephenZA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    South Africa / UK
    Posts
    5,645
    /once-again-no-female-nobel-winners-in-science/
    More balanced than the headline suggests.
    "Here are the opinions on which my facts are based." - Humanity
    "Man occasionally stumbles on the truth, but then just picks himself up and hurries on regardless." - Anonymous

  4. #619
    Global Moderator Spark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    A Blood Rainbow
    Posts
    45,979
    So a friend tells me that on her campus (LSE), there's a men's rights activist group handing out literal 2000 word manifestos in 12-point Calibri out on "how to avoid feminism". Handy tips include:

    - Only dating women who are "proven" anti-feminists, in the sense that they sign a statutory declaration
    - Keeping 20000 (yes, 20000) pounds as a legal defense fund
    - Hire a private investigator to make sure your partners don't make false rape accusations
    - Don't pay your BBC license fee or your taxes, but do make sure you stand up for your rights as protected by the ECHR.
    - Also, build trust with your (entirely theoretical) wife by making her signing strictly prenuptial agreements with, direct quote, "a view to keeping your wife honest".

    A fine well-adjusted bunch who know lots about social interaction, I'm sure.

    EDIT: Actually it's much (much much) longer than 2000 words, she just didn't take photos of the other pages. No idea what kind of other "build strongly family relationships by treating your wife the same as a potential fugitive slave" goodness will be on there.
    Last edited by Spark; 19-11-2017 at 07:39 AM.
    harsh.ag likes this.
    do you think people will be allowed to make violins?
    who's going to make the violins?

    forever 63*


  5. #620
    Global Moderator Spark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    A Blood Rainbow
    Posts
    45,979
    Also apparently Theresa May is at the head of a vast feminist conspiracy and all these invasive national security and anti-terrorism related structures/powers/what-have-you are actually going to be turned against their real target soon: men.

  6. #621
    Cricketer Of The Year Gnske's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Dude. I need to get out of Seattle this weekend. This chick is all over my junk and I've got to get away
    Posts
    7,956
    That's ridiculous, so poorly thought out.
















































    You'd need at least 25000 pounds.
    OverratedSanity likes this.

  7. #622
    Global Moderator harsh.ag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    12,897
    Easier to declare bankruptcy. Both material and social.
    ~ Do you think I care for you so little that betraying me would make a difference ~

  8. #623
    Global Moderator Teja.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    z
    Posts
    7,713
    Quote Originally Posted by Spark View Post
    So a friend tells me that on her campus (LSE), there's a men's rights activist group handing out literal 2000 word manifestos in 12-point Calibri out on "how to avoid feminism". Handy tips include:

    - Only dating women who are "proven" anti-feminists, in the sense that they sign a statutory declaration
    - Keeping 20000 (yes, 20000) pounds as a legal defense fund
    - Hire a private investigator to make sure your partners don't make false rape accusations
    - Don't pay your BBC license fee or your taxes, but do make sure you stand up for your rights as protected by the ECHR.
    - Also, build trust with your (entirely theoretical) wife by making her signing strictly prenuptial agreements with, direct quote, "a view to keeping your wife honest".

    A fine well-adjusted bunch who know lots about social interaction, I'm sure.

    EDIT: Actually it's much (much much) longer than 2000 words, she just didn't take photos of the other pages. No idea what kind of other "build strongly family relationships by treating your wife the same as a potential fugitive slave" goodness will be on there.
    Reminds me of, Prepare to be entertained:

    The Futurist: The Misandry Bubble
    Isnít it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too? Ė Douglas Adams



    Quote Originally Posted by GIMH View Post
    The reason people don't cheer for India is nothing to do with them being number one

    It's because Teja is a ****, FTR

  9. #624
    Spanish_Vicente sledger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Elm, he do brood. And Oak, he do hate. But the Willow-man goes walking, If you stays out late.
    Posts
    41,005
    Quote Originally Posted by Spark View Post
    So a friend tells me that on her campus (LSE), there's a men's rights activist group handing out literal 2000 word manifestos in 12-point Calibri out on "how to avoid feminism". Handy tips include:

    - Only dating women who are "proven" anti-feminists, in the sense that they sign a statutory declaration
    - Keeping 20000 (yes, 20000) pounds as a legal defense fund
    - Hire a private investigator to make sure your partners don't make false rape accusations
    - Don't pay your BBC license fee or your taxes, but do make sure you stand up for your rights as protected by the ECHR.
    - Also, build trust with your (entirely theoretical) wife by making her signing strictly prenuptial agreements with, direct quote, "a view to keeping your wife honest".

    A fine well-adjusted bunch who know lots about social interaction, I'm sure.

    EDIT: Actually it's much (much much) longer than 2000 words, she just didn't take photos of the other pages. No idea what kind of other "build strongly family relationships by treating your wife the same as a potential fugitive slave" goodness will be on there.
    Haha any source for this? Sounds dire, but might be a good idea to keep abreast of the story. No pun intended.

  10. #625
    Global Moderator Spark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    A Blood Rainbow
    Posts
    45,979
    Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    Haha any source for this? Sounds dire, but might be a good idea to keep abreast of the story. No pun intended.
    A friend messaged me a few photos she took of some of the pages.

  11. #626
    Cricketer Of The Year ankitj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    India
    Posts
    8,692
    Stumbled upon this:

    https://youtu.be/3WMuzhQXJoY
    Last edited by ankitj; 05-12-2017 at 02:03 PM.
    RIP Phil Hughes. Forever 63*

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 22-04-2014, 07:03 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 30-04-2013, 03:49 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 19-05-2007, 06:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •