Cricket Betting Site Betway
Page 677 of 1760 FirstFirst ... 17757762766767567667767867968772777711771677 ... LastLast
Results 10,141 to 10,155 of 26392
Like Tree10113Likes

Thread: The American Politics thread

International Vice-Captain
    She shouldn't get a free week off from media scrutiny. But the media scrutiny should be about things which are not tenuously alluded to by a couple of emails.

Quote Originally Posted by RossTaylorsBox View Post
    The parties are under no obligation to choose their candidates democratically.
    Regardless they did...that's my point...

Quote Originally Posted by Zinzan View Post
    There was a reason Debbie Wasserman Schultz had to stand down & it wasn't for fun.
    It wasn't for rigging anything either...she clearly favored Hillary over Bernie as the emails revealed, the republican smear machine made it sound like the crime of the century and enough idiots fell for the storyline...ultimately she was removed because it made for very bad optics...that's it.
    indiaholic likes this.

Request Your Custom Title Now! Zinzan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by smalishah84 View Post
    It's a bit naive to assume that a lot of the American public don't know how Washington functions. And really, for all of Clinton's faults, which are many, she definitely doesn't need much attention from the media this week. She's had her emails done to death. Heck even Bernie in one of the dem debates had to say "we're tired of listening about your damned emails. Let's move on. " So while Hillary should have gotten some press earlier she doesn't deserve right now when Trump is literally throwing up stuff unprecedented in a presidential candidate.
    It's not up to you and I to decide whether the American public are naive about Washington or not, it's up to the news media to assure there's a reasonable level of transparency provided.

I wasn't talking about her email server breaches as something that should be dragged up this week either, I'm talking about some of the latest leaks, like a staff of one of the main news networks leaking supposedly secret debate questions to Hillary prior to one of the Bernie/Hillary debates.

Whether you consider this a meaningless minor thing or not, I feel the public deserve that particular news network to be scrutinized for it, to be accountable and to state whether they feel there should be any consequences for the staff member involved or whether it was allowed at a high level.
    Last edited by Zinzan; 15-10-2016 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by watson View Post
    Clinton set-up an illegal email server that she must have known was illegal. Then she had 30,000 emails deleted when the the FBI were about to come knocking. So there's nothing more to say other than she broke federal law end of story.
    Yeah Comey clearly doesn't understand the law, what an idiot!
    indiaholic likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Anil View Post
    It wasn't for rigging anything either...she clearly favored Hillary over Bernie as the emails revealed, the republican smear machine made it sound like the crime of the century and enough idiots fell for the storyline...ultimately she was removed because it made for very bad optics...that's it.
    Quit being so extreme, you are allowed to admit your honest beautiful angel Hillary & the DNC itself is not perfect, without it being the crime of the century.

You know full well why she stood down, because it was embarrassing that the head of what was supposed to be a neutral body for democrats candidates was using her capacity to advantage Hillary.

There is a reason Bernie fans were furious about it, you really think they had no reason to be?

Yeah Comey clearly doesn't understand the law, what an idiot!
    Sorry is that really an actual argument?

Wouldn't it be nice if we could all use logic like this in reality. "Oh person A is qualified, so person A can't make a mistake, overlook things or carry out a crummy investigation."

Sorry is that really an actual argument?

Wouldn't it be nice if we could all use logic like this in reality. "Oh person A is qualified, so person A can't make a mistake, overlook things or carry out a crummy investigation."
    i would consider that argument coming from someone who is qualified to criticize (and someone who is not partisan)...being an expert on how to google stuff doesn't make watson an authority on law (or anything for that matter)...
    Last edited by Anil; 15-10-2016 at 09:42 PM.

Quit being so extreme, you are allowed to admit your honest beautiful angel Hillary & the DNC itself is not perfect, without it being the crime of the century.

You know full well why she stood down, because it was embarrassing that the head of what was supposed to be a neutral body for democrats candidates was using her capacity to advantage Hillary.

There is a reason Bernie fans were furious about it, you really think they had no reason to be?
    there is a reason bernie fans were furious about it...they were naive (about politics in general) and read into it a conspiracy theory (gleefully fed by the republicans to whoever would listen) that there was really no evidence for...all that melodrama at the convention, nobody silenced them and no one stole the election from bernie...

there is a reason bernie fans were furious about it...they were naive (about politics in general) and read into it a conspiracy theory (gleefully fed by the republicans to whoever would listen) that there was really no evidence for...all that melodrama at the convention, nobody silenced them and no one stole the election from bernie...
    Ahh Jeez seriously, debating with you on these issues is like debating Robby Mook or Kellyanne Conway, you don't even give an inch, even when there's **** all over your face.

No evidence? Okay Robby. Very well, you keep telling yourself that & then lecture us about naivety.
    Last edited by Zinzan; 15-10-2016 at 10:44 PM.

what is the evidence again that anything the dnc may or may not have said/done had an impact on the primary results?
    Last edited by Anil; 15-10-2016 at 11:19 PM.

Ahh Jeez seriously, debating with you on these issues is like debating Robby Mook or Kellyanne Conway, you don't even give an inch, even when there's **** all over your face.
    Do you?
    OverratedSanity likes this.
    ~ Do you think I care for you so little that betraying me would make a difference ~

Banned
    I'd stop wasting your time Zinzan because Anil and RTB are obviously both political extremists. Nasty political extremists with an enormous chip on their shoulder.

International Vice-Captain
    I'm not arguing with you, I'm just explaining why I'm right.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RossTaylorsBox View Post
    I'm not arguing with you, I'm just explaining why I'm right.
    Much of your stuff RTB is vindictive and personal where 'the argument' runs a distant second to targeting the other poster.

I'm very sorry about saying that but it's true.

Thread Information