Cricket Betting Site Betway
Page 58 of 1743 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960681081585581058 ... LastLast
Like Tree10052Likes

Thread: The American Politics thread

Request Your Custom Title Now! benchmark00's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Is this CricketWeb's greatest poster in the short history of the forum?
    Shut it, ****.
    Parmi | #1 draft pick | Jake King is **** | Big Bash League tipping champion of the universe
    Come and Paint Turtle
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Kohli. Do something in test cricket for once please.

Thanks.

Request Your Custom Title Now! Spikey's Avatar
    i mean presumably what Clinton said was already said to the Pakistani government. Basically my view is that I think it's fair for the US to be all "hey guys, what the ****?" and Pakistan to be all "Well hey unless you want to give us some power". I don't really think there's much to get angry about really.
    http://www.theguardian.com/sport/blo...cricket-legacy

Brad McNamara ‏@bbuzzmc
    Will say this once and then nothing else. Defamation laws quite clear in Aus.be careful.

Quote Originally Posted by benchmark00 View Post
    Shut it, ****.
    you never answered my question, do you dig Santorum or are you a Mitt man? I assume you're not a Paultard.

Request Your Custom Title Now! benchmark00's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Is this CricketWeb's greatest poster in the short history of the forum?
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikey View Post
    you never answered my question, do you dig Santorum or are you a Mitt man? I assume you're not a Paultard.
    I think either way the Republican party will be just making up the numbers in this next election. If I was to choose, I'd say Mitt.

I haven't really followed American politix closely in the last 6-12 months, so whatevs.

Mitt Romney Is Sorta Like A Broken Robot Update:

Mitt seemingly didn't interact with any 'common' folk over the past 24 hours - busy partying obv - so I have no funny quotes of his to post. Enjoy some classic Paultardism instead: Priority: We NEED more hands on deck. Significant evidence of Algorithmic vote flipping..

International Coach Agent Nationaux's Avatar
    The US is already thinking of cutting aid to Pakistan. We have lost more due to this war in Afghanistan than the aid we are given which goes to the military anyway (the US knows this and still does nothing about it).

Pakistan should go ahead with the energy deal and ignore the threats from the US.

Conservative blogger Andrew Breitbart dead at 43

Wow, dead at 43 from “natural causes”? Very shocking. Breitbart was controversial to say the least. His methods were often decried by liberals as trashy and unethical. He was the one who published Anthony Weiner’s…wiener…pics. He was also involved with the Shirley Sherod controversy where he published an edited video of a speech where the Agriculture Department worker appeared to confess discriminating against a white couple, which turned out to be half of the story.

Anyway, no matter if I disagreed with his politics and methodology, he leaves behind a family that I’m sure is grieving. RIP.

The Wheel is Forever silentstriker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Nationaux View Post
    The US is already thinking of cutting aid to Pakistan. We have lost more due to this war in Afghanistan than the aid we are given which goes to the military anyway (the US knows this and still does nothing about it).

Pakistan should go ahead with the energy deal and ignore the threats from the US.
    Much of the aid given to the military is actually funneled outside to the civilian government (which doesn't make the US very happy). Pakistan can do what it wants but it's crazy to object to being pressured politically to follow the US's foreign policy while taking billions in handouts.
    Quote Originally Posted by KungFu_Kallis View Post
    Peter Siddle top scores in both innings....... Matthew Wade gets out twice in one ball
    "The future light cone of the next Indian fast bowler is exactly the same as the past light cone of the previous one"
    -My beliefs summarized in words much more eloquent than I could come up with

How the Universe came from nothing

International Coach Agent Nationaux's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by silentstriker View Post
    Much of the aid given to the military is actually funneled outside to the civilian government (which doesn't make the US very happy). Pakistan can do what it wants but it's crazy to object to being pressured politically to follow the US's foreign policy while taking billions in handouts.
    If the US isn't happy about this then they should stop the aid. It's not right that the US gets other countries involved by making them sanction Pakistan. If that happens, then Pakistan will stop US convoys into Afghanistan.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Nationaux View Post
    If the US isn't happy about this then they should stop the aid. It's not right that the US gets other countries involved by making them sanction Pakistan. If that happens, then Pakistan will stop US convoys into Afghanistan.
    Well the US isn't happy and they're letting Pakistan know about it. If they go ahead with it, the US may or may not decide to re-evaluate aid. I don't know what the problem is.

This Is The Economy On Stimulus - YouTube

YES YES YES YES YES YES OH MY GOD YES

Yea the 1929 plan was so much better....

Herman Cain only needed to turn his face to the camera to elevate the ad to the ranks of greatest ever.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend _Ed_'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fusion View Post
    Conservative blogger Andrew Breitbart dead at 43

Wow, dead at 43 from “natural causes”? Very shocking. Breitbart was controversial to say the least. His methods were often decried by liberals as trashy and unethical. He was the one who published Anthony Weiner’s…wiener…pics. He was also involved with the Shirley Sherod controversy where he published an edited video of a speech where the Agriculture Department worker appeared to confess discriminating against a white couple, which turned out to be half of the story.

Anyway, no matter if I disagreed with his politics and methodology, he leaves behind a family that I’m sure is grieving. RIP.
    wasn't he one of the tea party arseholes touting the 'birther' argument?

Thread Information