Cricket Betting Site Betway
Page 411 of 1912 FirstFirst ... 3113614014094104114124134214615119111411 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,165 of 28666
Like Tree10877Likes

Thread: The American Politics thread

International Captain indiaholic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by harsh.ag View Post
    The Republican party isn't conservative.
    That is why TumTum thinking a Trump presidency will lead to lower taxes is funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by duffer View Post
    Heh.

I can't believe I ate the whole thing NZTailender's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TumTum View Post
    You've done nothing but post rubbish and ignore my replies this entire thread dude. Now suddenly you're accusing me from running?

I'm battling all you shits here.
    I've responded to your posts with serious critical thought and you ignore them because you have no answer, like Trump and his veterans generosity. He takes their endorsement and says he loves vets and did it all not wanting publicity but then he called a true hero and a veteran, John McCain, a loser because he got captured. I'm sorry you're in denial about the truth about Trump that's causing you to battle us. I think you may have got some kind of Stockholm syndrome from being exposed to so much Trump media. Only reasonable explanation imo
    President of SKAS - Kat is King | Proud member of CVAAS - One of the best | LRPLTAS - Rosco rocks!
    Go Tigers!
    R.I.P. Fardin & Craig

"all you shits!!, mind you can't complain I've called the members here much worse.
    Do I contradict myself?
    Very well then I contradict myself,
    (I am large, I contain multitudes.
    Walt Whitman

But given that Trump's level of thinking is "build wall, stop immigants" "invade middle east, get oil so we can run our cars cheap" it's no surprise his propaganda monkies, sorry supporters, can't even respond to basic debate reasonably but instead post 2 sentences with links to Trump funded "news" sites that further delude a vulnerable group of people further into despair and bigotry. What's happening in the USA? Wake up!!

It would be interesting to see how important foreign policy rates to an average Trump supporter. My guess is really low.

One thing I don't get wirg whack-jobs is that they go on about opinion polls being fixed against their cause, we see a lot of it amongst the jolly Brexiters. I mean I suppose ifyour full idiot, it will go along with your inevitable theory that when you lose that the entire election was fixed.

Yet in the end on opinion polls, a bigger lead for Hilary will just mean there's likely to be more complacency with her voters and play into Trump's hands.

Like in the last British GE, the polls seemed to show that there would be a coalition possibly led by Labour with maybe the SNP as a major player, people panicked and went with the status quo come the end. So in the end it would be more advantageous for this Biased liberal elite polling to actually show big Trump leads, this would cause more panic and get anyone who wasn't a total ****wit in the polling booth.

Quote Originally Posted by grecian View Post
    Preferable to reading Tumtums post TBH.......

Yet in the end you agree with some of his drivel, so you can't see the offense, and the sheer boredom of it taken over what was a good thread, now it's Tumtums political thread about Trump.
    Hardly, but of course I don't see the offence, I don't consider a child wiping its feces all over the sidewalk offensive, its just really sad. He's just taken over from pages of "Dude Trump sucks lmao" at the end of the day in lieu of any proper discourse.

Just scroll on or post something good to drown out the noise if you don't like a dead thread being defiled.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnske View Post
    Hardly, but of course I don't see the offence, I don't consider a child wiping its feces all over the sidewalk offensive, its just really sad. He's just taken over from pages of "Dude Trump sucks lmao" at the end of the day in lieu of any proper discourse.

Just scroll on or post something good to drown out the noise if you don't like a dead thread being defiled.
    The thread was hardly dead four years ago when the election was coming up, or 8 years before that, obviously it goes through fallow periods. You know full well the scrolling on is becoming less of an option.

I'm incapable of posting anything good, I've proven this many 1000s of times, I do like to read the views of others though, particularly about countries I don't live in. I mean I find PEWds politics abhorrent, but he at least makes his (bad) points in a cogent way. Mind you I have a feeling that he's probably defending TumTums right to ruin this thread. Sometimes I think the first amendment is as ****** as the second for the USA.

Yes I am against free speech,
    Last edited by grecian; 05-06-2016 at 01:04 AM.
    Adders, RossTaylorsBox and _Ed_ like this.

International Captain indiaholic's Avatar
    PEWS is a libertarian, he understands the right to free speech does not mean the right to **** post on private forums.
    Prince EWS likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anil View Post
    Sanders has huge independent support, same as Trump. If he doesn't start to kiss Hillary's ass till November like Hillary did with Obama in '08 ( which doesn't seem like happening at all ) than the election is over.

Don't be jealous of the Georgie Pie super smash
    Quote Originally Posted by grecian View Post

Yes I am against free speech,
    I am also against Free Speech. Most people who are for it give a lot of ands and buts afterwards involving personal responsibility and not abusing it. The more clean opinion that doesn't need any legal caveats is just to say you are against it.

I don't agree in particular with the KKK being protected by freedom of speech laws,

edit: I won't weigh in with my views on PEWS' politics but enjoy reading your synopses.
    Last edited by Hurricane; 05-06-2016 at 02:01 AM.
    1) Ross is Boss.
    2) See point 1.

Leading the charge against nuances being used in posts.

Overrated XI M Bracewell, Burns, Rahane, Don Voges, Bairstow, Alecz Day, Donovan Grobelaar, Luke Ronchi, Faulkner, Dan Christian, Permaul

Quote Originally Posted by TumTum View Post
    And I have work to do, don't expect me to respond to everything when it serves no purpose, you simpletons are too immature and don't understand the complexities of the world.
    This is your finest effort yet. The world is so complex. Immigants take jobs, build a wall. Our oil is expensive, invade country and get oil. Detention centres prevents guns.

So complex.
    _Ed_ likes this.

Request Your Custom Title Now! Spikey's Avatar
    i thought tumtum quit this thread
    http://www.theguardian.com/sport/blo...cricket-legacy

Brad McNamara ‏@bbuzzmc
    Will say this once and then nothing else. Defamation laws quite clear in Aus.be careful.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikey View Post
    i thought tumtum quit this thread
    Despite the massive amount of work he has to do, he has found it in his heart to find time to try and enlighten us simpletons on the joys and triumphs of the trump candidacy.
    ~ Do you think I care for you so little that betraying me would make a difference ~

Quote Originally Posted by Anil View Post
    What do you guys think this means practically in terms of impact on the general (if any)?
    "I am very happy and it will allow me to have lot more rice."

Eoin Morgan on being given a rice cooker for being Man of the Match in a Dhaka Premier Division game.

Thread Information