Cricket Betting Site Betway
Page 1736 of 1769 FirstFirst ... 7361236163616861726173417351736173717381746 ... LastLast
Results 26,026 to 26,040 of 26530
Like Tree10155Likes

Thread: The American Politics thread

The Wheel is Forever silentstriker's Avatar
    I would vote for Hillary over any of the other candidates. HRC is amazing. With that said, she won't run and she obviously can't win because of right wing propaganda and the mouth breathers who have bought into it.
    Last edited by silentstriker; 08-10-2019 at 05:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by KungFu_Kallis View Post
    Peter Siddle top scores in both innings....... Matthew Wade gets out twice in one ball
    "The future light cone of the next Indian fast bowler is exactly the same as the past light cone of the previous one"
    -My beliefs summarized in words much more eloquent than I could come up with

How the Universe came from nothing

Vote for a woman who has no idea how email servers work and allowed illegal emails to escape the server.

Credit to Hillary though, she doesn't know how an election campaign works but she knows how a bombing campaign works. How do I breathe through the nose again?
    GIMH, OverratedSanity and Shri like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flem274* View Post
    i like many come to cw to briefly escape the pain of mediocre and obscure existence by being mediocre and obscure on the internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by fruitycreeper View Post
    been speakin to this lass for a while finally got her round muy house. whakcd on netflix and told her to pick a film. big mistake cos she picked ****in footlose. 2 hours of torture and she dint even blow me. shambles. safe to say we arent talkin no more

Quote Originally Posted by silentstriker View Post
    I would vote for Hillary over any of the other candidates. HRC is amazing. With that said, she won't run and she obviously can't win because of right wing propaganda and the mouth breathers who have bought into it.
    agreed, she is significantly superior to the current lot and would have been an excellent president...but yeah she will never win, the repub smear machine worked perfectly in her case...i don't think any of the contenders right now will even ask for her endorsement...

Quote Originally Posted by Gnske View Post
    How do I breathe through the nose again?
    Might be too hard a skill. It's not for everyone. Just go with it. It's fine.
    Anil likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Anil View Post
    agreed, she is significantly superior to the current lot and would have been an excellent president...but yeah she will never win, the repub smear machine worked perfectly in her case...i don't think any of the contenders right now will even ask for her endorsement...
    she was clearly inferior to Bernie as a candidate and would still be.
    Shri likes this.
    And smalishah's avatar is the most classy one by far Jan certainly echoes the sentiments of CW

Yeah we don't crap in the first world; most of us would actually have no idea what that was emanating from Ajmal's backside. Why isn't it roses and rainbows like what happens here? PEWS's retort to Ganeshran on Daemon's picture depicting Ajmal's excreta

International Vice-Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Anil View Post
    OK Neera
    Shri likes this.

International Vice-Captain
    Imagine the House and Senate if Clinton won.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnske View Post
    Vote for a woman who has no idea how email servers work and allowed illegal emails to escape the server.

Credit to Hillary though, she doesn't know how an election campaign works but she knows how a bombing campaign works. How do I breathe through the nose again?
    Even if you judge her based on her actions and words, you must be a victim of propaganda because SS said so.
    Shri likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Axl Rose
    The internet is a big garbage can

RIP Craigos. A true CW legend. You will be missed.

Request Your Custom Title Now! Burgey's Avatar
    This is rich coming from a bloke who regards support for public health care as a sign of Statist indoctrination
    Shri likes this.
    WWCC - Loyaulte Mi Lie

“The modern conservative is engaged in one of man’s oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."
    - JK Galbraith
    Quote Originally Posted by TNT View Post
    You need to clap a cows c**** over your head and get a woolly bull to f**** some sense into you.

"Do you know why I have credibility? Because I don't exude morality." - Bob Hawke

#408. Sixty three not out forever.

Quote Originally Posted by GIMH View Post
    Even if you judge her based on her actions and words, you must be a victim of propaganda because SS said so.
    Yes all these mysterious “actions” sourced from Limbaugh and Alex Jones.

Quote Originally Posted by Burgey View Post
    This is rich coming from a bloke who regards support for public health care as a sign of Statist indoctrination
    find proof or GTFO

Quote Originally Posted by silentstriker View Post
    Yes all these mysterious “actions” sourced from Limbaugh and Alex Jones.
    You're the only ******* I've seen using that sort of link in here. Take that for what it is.
    Shri likes this.

SS,

Regardless of whether people would've preferred Hilary to Trump despite those reasons, It's very patronizing to hear you tell us that all the possible reasons (specifically interventionism) that one may dislike Hilary are just made up by far right sources and we're either sheep for falling for it or are secret hard conservatives.
    OverratedSanity, GIMH and Shri like this.
    Isn’t it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too? – Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by GIMH View Post
    The reason people don't cheer for India is nothing to do with them being number one

It's because Teja is a ****, FTR

Shoutout to Tom Friedman (again) who has chosen today of all days to write a story saying "the Middle East might be look calm now, but that's an illusion"
    citoyens, vouliez-vous une révolution sans révolution?

Quote Originally Posted by smalishah84 View Post
    carn bernie,

I am not sure what his recvoery from the heart attack will be like though
    bernie >> trump, because

old man with heart problem >> old man without heart
    "Cricket is an art. Like all arts it has a technical foundation. To enjoy it does not require technical knowledge, but analysis that is not technically based is mere impressionism."
    - C.L.R. James

Thread Information