Cricket Betting Site Betway
Page 1667 of 2048 FirstFirst ... 667116715671617165716651666166716681669167717171767 ... LastLast
Results 24,991 to 25,005 of 30714
Like Tree11896Likes

Thread: The American Politics thread

Quote Originally Posted by Athlai View Post
    1.6% on the last one
    got it yeah that's a definite peak right there...

1F54CEB7-BE75-4473-9EE0-A589156E6E82.jpeg

3F66CC15-2B2E-4EAB-BB98-833606F331B4.png

The media working extra hard in this stressful time to provide fair and truthful coverage to Americans.
    weldone, Maximas and hendrix like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uppercut View Post
    I'd watch a movie about an old and disillusioned Teja rediscovering his faith in humanity after coming out of retirement to drop philosophy bombs in the superhero movie thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by GIMH View Post
    The reason people don't cheer for India is nothing to do with them being number one

It's because Teja is a ****, FTR

Quote Originally Posted by Teja. View Post

The media working extra hard in this stressful time to provide fair and truthful coverage to Americans.
    My mate sent me the second article from the first screenshot. It was breathtakingly hilarious but tragic

So so bad. Also most of the youtube commentary on 2nd debate (including Colbert, Noah, Meyers) either completely ignores Yang or mocks him - but the comments section is all about him.

They have strict instructions from paymasters.
    Last edited by weldone; 02-08-2019 at 04:12 PM.
    "Cricket is an art. Like all arts it has a technical foundation. To enjoy it does not require technical knowledge, but analysis that is not technically based is mere impressionism."
    - C.L.R. James

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Shri's Avatar
    yang is too radical

i'd be on board with his **** if we lived in better times but we need to get back on track to common sense before thinking about his utopia
    I am proud of this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Burgey View Post
    Ashwin is like one of those paintings whose eye always follows you around the room. He'd be hell in a court room. The judge and the witness would always think he's lookong at both of them at the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by honestbharani View Post
    You are basically saying he would have made an amazing lawyer. :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgey View Post
    No im saying he's partly cross-eyed.

Oh man, I sure hope the Russians don't break the election again.
    Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.

Too many bones, not enough CASH!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEHMbJ_FVfA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5oGJTUpbpA

RIP Craig

International Captain

Lmao how does Joy Reid still have a jobn

Quote Originally Posted by Ausage View Post
    Oh man, I sure hope the Russians don't break the election again.
    The Resistance ~! who see Putin under their bed are incredibly annoying,up there with FBPE, MAGA, Brexit means Brexit, and Corbyn loyalists when it comes to who I try to avoid online for my sanity.

Warren seems to be the best candidate to me, but probably is just a bit too far left which could turn voters against her.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend morgieb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Redbacks View Post
    Warren seems to be the best candidate to me, but probably is just a bit too far left which could turn voters against her.
    I don't even think her leftness is the problem, it's more that she seems a uniquely bad fit to face off against Trump and the Native American thing seems like Emailgate 2.0.
    RIP Craig Walsh (Craig) 1985-2012
    RIP Hughesy 1988-2014. 63* for eternity.

The Wheel is Forever silentstriker's Avatar
    The right wing will find anything and turn it into emailgate or benghazi or whatever. It’s what they do.
    Quote Originally Posted by KungFu_Kallis View Post
    Peter Siddle top scores in both innings....... Matthew Wade gets out twice in one ball
    "The future light cone of the next Indian fast bowler is exactly the same as the past light cone of the previous one"
    -My beliefs summarized in words much more eloquent than I could come up with

How the Universe came from nothing

International Captain
    Laura Loomer running for Congress so she can get her twitter back is very 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by silentstriker View Post
    The right wing will find anything and turn it into emailgate or benghazi or whatever. It’s what they do.
    Not just the right wing, be honest. Politics is a dirty game.

Vox obviously the worst concern trolls in the world:

https://www.vox.com/recode/2019/8/2/...rd-bots-google

The exchange was a notable one — especially on the second night of debates, when the discussion often seemed muddled and confused and no candidate really stood out. But to many observers who are wary after the role social media manipulation played in the 2016 election, it seemed odd that the debate moment would have that much of an impact. Gabbard, according to a RealClearPolitics average, only has about 1 percent support in the polls. And while it wasn’t Harris’s best night, it wasn’t the death knell of her campaign, either.
    Pundits, strategists, and some of Harris’s allies noted that Gabbard has a record of being unusually friendly to Russia, and suggested that Russia might be pushing propaganda to promote her bid for the Oval Office. After the debate, Harris’s national press secretary Ian Sams tweeted out an NBC News story from February about how the “Russian propaganda machine” is promoting Gabbard.
    Did #KamalaHarrisDestroyed just go viral naturally, or did Russian bots have something to do with it? Were viewers really so interested in Gabbard on Wednesday that they flocked to Google to learn more about her? The answer isn’t clear, and that’s part of the problem: Despite everything we learned in 2016, there’s still a lot we don’t understand.

[“There’s an increased awareness that social media manipulation exists and is a thing, but that also has the effect of making people look for it everywhere,” Renee DiResta, a 2019 Mozilla fellow in Media, Misinformation, and Trust and expert in social media manipulation, told Recode.
    This week’s rampant speculation over potential foreign interference related to Harris and Gabbard signals a conversation we’re going to keep having in American politics: Have platforms and the government done enough to prepare for and prevent social media manipulation and misinformation campaigns, and how are we ever going to know?
    How indeed! **** off you bad faith trolls. Remember this is the organisation which routinely does videos about how it’s important to gatekeep news and not report on speculation even with disclaimers because it enters people’s minds.

This is on the same tier as “reports say 50% of refugees commit burglaries within the first year of entry. If true, this is shocking. Concerns have been raised!”
    Last edited by Teja.; 03-08-2019 at 01:34 AM.

Vox, Teja. Teja, Vox.
    OverratedSanity likes this.

Thread Information