Cricket Betting Site Betway
Page 1650 of 1771 FirstFirst ... 650115015501600164016481649165016511652166017001750 ... LastLast
Results 24,736 to 24,750 of 26558
Like Tree10164Likes

Thread: The American Politics thread

Its a tricky one with Biden isn't it?

If your main objective for 2020 is beating Trump then obviously he is the best choice as Biden would win those swing states that is the only path for Trump.

However if its a turgid presidency from Biden then then the Dems in 2024 would be vulnerable to a slicker, competent and absolutely ruthless GOP candidate.

The Wheel is Forever silentstriker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by niall View Post
    its a tricky one with biden isn't it?

If your main objective for 2020 is beating trump then obviously he is the best choice as biden would win those swing states that is the only path for trump.

However if its a turgid presidency from biden then then the dems in 2024 would be vulnerable to a slicker, competent and absolutely ruthless gop candidate.
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by KungFu_Kallis View Post
    Peter Siddle top scores in both innings....... Matthew Wade gets out twice in one ball
    "The future light cone of the next Indian fast bowler is exactly the same as the past light cone of the previous one"
    -My beliefs summarized in words much more eloquent than I could come up with

How the Universe came from nothing

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...belief/592807/

It was, apparently, a quick calculation.

Mansfield assumed they would run a background check on her, as well as on Washington. She was half correct. The officers looked at her record but not his, and sent the report to Lieutenant Michael Sauro, who headed Minneapolis’s ***-crimes unit. I recently met with Sauro, who is now retired, to discuss Mansfield’s case. He recalled seeing that she had a prostitution charge on her record. “I’m thinking, Whoa, wait a second here. How much resources am I going to spend if you’re that—how should I say—careless with your own self?” Sauro told me. “So after reading three or four paragraphs, I said, ‘To hell with this. We’re not going to spend any time on this.’ So that’s probably why I did not even waste my time running his criminal history.”

Sauro developed a hard-nosed cynicism during his years on the job. “People lie,” he reminded me several times as we sat in his living room. He then explained that when prostitutes report a rape, it’s typically just a deal gone bad; they want revenge for nonpayment. But, I countered, Mansfield’s one prostitution charge had been a dozen years earlier. “Yeah,” Sauro said, “but that lifestyle keeps dragging you back.”

Had anyone taken 20 minutes to enter Washington’s name into a criminal database, he or she would have seen that Washington was a Level 3 *** offender, considered the most violent and most likely to reoffend. Instead, Sauro “redlined” the investigation, shutting it down without assigning it to a detective. Washington was never interviewed by the police. But he did hear about the allegation, prompting him to threaten Mansfield by phone and text. “It was all day, every day,” she said.

Quote Originally Posted by Teja. View Post
    Yep which is why the anti-trump framing that they portray comes across as highly performative.
    Maybe. I find the whole thing too depressing for words tbh; "go back to where you came from" is the first and most common expression of racist bile that many migrants face in their lives presuming me, but it's just not worth talking about in the face of the inevitable asinine lies and gaslighting from the usual suspects when this is brought up.
    Teja. likes this.
    citoyens, vouliez-vous une révolution sans révolution?

those nights were on fire
    we couldn't get higher
    we didn't know that we had it all
    but no one warns you before the fall

Two and a half years and the five stages of grief have finally passed into the wind for RTB.

Welcome back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flem274* View Post
    i like many come to cw to briefly escape the pain of mediocre and obscure existence by being mediocre and obscure on the internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by fruitycreeper View Post
    been speakin to this lass for a while finally got her round muy house. whakcd on netflix and told her to pick a film. big mistake cos she picked ****in footlose. 2 hours of torture and she dint even blow me. shambles. safe to say we arent talkin no more

Quote Originally Posted by silentstriker View Post
    lol
    well they can be slick, certainly ruthless and competence isn't a big deal for their voters anyway...

Request Your Custom Title Now! Uppercut's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    I think a lot of the left candidate economic policies are sort of dumb. But none will get passed anyway and they’re miles better on stuff like foreign policy, where the president has a lot of control.

Also I think Biden is totally incompetent. So I’m pretty much anyone-but-Biden.

Quote Originally Posted by Uppercut View Post
    I think a lot of the left candidate economic policies are sort of dumb.
    You can imagine my shock

Elm, he do brood. And Oak, he do hate. But the Willow-man goes walking, If you stays out late.
    Biden is really incompetent though, even by politico standards

wtf are they doing

International Vice-Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnske View Post
    Two and a half years and the five stages of grief have finally passed into the wind for RTB.

Welcome back.
    Who the hell is this guy

Quote Originally Posted by silentstriker View Post
    lol
    He's right though, Trump is the dumbest human alive with consistently low approval and he's already done a lot of damage to the courts. It's pretty clear that the only thing stopping you from doing whatever you want is a bunch of flimsy norms so there's no stopping someone just as charismatic with slightly more competence.
    morgieb likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RossTaylorsBox View Post
    Who the hell is this guy
    Oh lmao it's Gnske. Did you get any jokes in the past 3 years that weren't ripped straight from reddit?

Quote Originally Posted by RossTaylorsBox View Post
    He's right though, Trump is the dumbest human alive with consistently low approval and he's already done a lot of damage to the courts. It's pretty clear that the only thing stopping you from doing whatever you want is a bunch of flimsy norms so there's no stopping someone just as charismatic with slightly more competence.
    Yep.

Hailey scares me a lot, she's a warmonger who those "principled" Never Trumpers will push like hell in 2024 and I believe mainstream media will push her also. She will be pretty right wing on most issues but she won't go on stupid twitter rants which hurt her party. She will get what she needs done as she actually is not a senile incompetent dipshit like Trump.

Also keeping a close eye on Josh Hawley he seems pretty dire, but also quite slick. Tom Cotton iirc is highly rated and is liked by the gruesome twosome Anne Coulter and Bill "lets invade everywhere" Kristol,,,so obviously a monstrosity.
    Last edited by Niall; 15-07-2019 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    Biden is really incompetent though, even by politico standards

wtf are they doing
    Trump's only chance to win is to win those rust belt states, Biden is very strong there,,,,,so if your main objective is beating Trump in 2020 then Biden is probably your guy.

Duck Hunt Champion! Plops Champion!
    Tournaments Won: 2
    It is way too far out to say Biden is the guy. I think he is going to get slaughtered in the Dem race.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spark View Post
    420 BLAZE IT
    [Zorax on Burgey]
    Quote Originally Posted by zorax View Post
    Wish I could articulate myself all over your face tbh
    And they say romance is dead.

Thread Information