Cricket Betting Site Betway
Page 1648 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 648114815481598163816461647164816491650165816981748 ... LastLast
Results 24,706 to 24,720 of 26383
Like Tree10111Likes

Thread: The American Politics thread

International Vice-Captain
    Anyway I don't know what point you're trying to make here. Are you saying it's an overreaction to be concerned about the administration chucking people in concentration camps separated from their families? Because Anil has a right to be pretty angry about it.

Quote Originally Posted by RossTaylorsBox View Post
    Uh, you said Clinton would win as well, genius. The only difference is that I owned myself by betting on it.
    Why don't you try actually honoring it?
    Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.

Too many bones, not enough CASH!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEHMbJ_FVfA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5oGJTUpbpA

RIP Craig

Quote Originally Posted by RossTaylorsBox View Post
    Anyway I don't know what point you're trying to make here. Are you saying it's an overreaction to be concerned about the administration chucking people in concentration camps separated from their families? Because Anil has a right to be pretty angry about it.
    don't you know...the people in the camps are all rapists, drug dealers and violent criminals (some mexicans we assume are good people but then i am sure they are being identified, separated out and treated with respect) so they deserve it, don't they? no reason for anyone to be angry about that...

Because this is just a cricket forum and not the Geneva Convention? Also I missdd owning you every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Anil View Post
    don't you know...the people in the camps are all rapists, drug dealers and violent criminals (some mexicans we assume are good people but then i am sure they are being identified, separated out and treated with respect) so they deserve it, don't they? no reason for anyone to be angry about that...
    - Americans after Pearl Harbour

Quote Originally Posted by Ausage View Post
    Why don't you try actually honoring it?
    Piss off

dude exiled himself for like 3 years or something over something so stupid like this.

Welcome back RTB.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    "You don't look like me in this world without being firm on what you want to do."

- Hashim Amla.
    Quote Originally Posted by DriveClub View Post
    He bowls with a lot of heart, his heart makes the ball bounce more

lockie ferguson should get a side gig with brazzers
    nice to see this thread is still a dumpster fire
    Proudly supporting Central Districts
    RIP Craig Walsh

https://reason.com/2019/07/11/florid...nocent-people/

A former Florida sheriff's deputy was arrested Wednesday for planting drugs and falsely arresting at least 10 people, including one case where Reason obtained body camera footage showing him lying about the results of roadside field test.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) announced yesterday that, following a months-long investigation, former Jackson County sheriff's deputy Zach Wester had been arrested and charged with 52 felony crimes, including racketeering, false imprisonment, fabricating evidence, and drug possession.

In a stunning 30-page affidavit, the FDLE laid out how Wester kept unmarked bags of marijuana and methamphetamines in the trunk of his patrol car, manipulated his body cam footage, planted drugs in people's cars, and falsified arrest reports to railroad innocent people under the color of law. His victims, many of whom had prior records or were working to stay sober, had their lives upended. One man lost custody of his daughter.
    While we're on the topic of things that make people legit angry, idk how you can be anything else after reading stuff like this and still claim to not be a soulless ghoul. Dozens and dozens of lives wrecked by this evil charlatan taking advantage of a culture and system which still largely treats police as borderline demigods.
    Last edited by Spark; 13-07-2019 at 10:57 AM.
    citoyens, vouliez-vous une révolution sans révolution?

That's evil

Quote Originally Posted by Maximas View Post
    That's evil
    Yeah thats the only word for it tbh.

I must say though, Spark frequenting reason.com is istl.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausage View Post
    Yeah thats the only word for it tbh.

I must say though, Spark frequenting reason.com is istl.
    I've been reading reason.com since like 2005
    Ausage likes this.

Interesting that Trump finally decided to attack the new good Dems after Pelosi's comments.

As a result of these developments, the house dems are all but feeding Saikat and by extension AOC to the republican information machine. It was a pretty deliberate attempt with news articles against him popping up in the few days before the tweet and the tweet saying ‘Who is this guy?’ to get people to google him.

From what I understand, the goal is to stop attacking now, act like the graceful side and let republicans and the media follow the trail and try to break her to get him fired. The guy is not a random staffer but the founder, backbone and de facto leader of the justice democrats as well.

Not really sure I get the angle. From a democrat peesoective, the house dems have to remember that they need the success and continuation of the party a lot more than the jus dems for whom the party is just a conduit to influence policy. The house dems can only attack jusdems individually, the jusdems can flippantly bring up the legitimacy of the party itself.

Further, the social media operations game of the jusdems is just incredible as opposed to house democrats living in 2007.

If the house dems wanted to undermine the jusdems, Twitter was the worst place to do it. If I was that desperate, would have just made the attacks appear to be from the republican side without even bothering with the petty can opening ceremony. Disastrous PR.
    RossTaylorsBox likes this.
    Isn’t it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too? – Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by GIMH View Post
    The reason people don't cheer for India is nothing to do with them being number one

It's because Teja is a ****, FTR

Credit to Trump tbf.

So often he manages to blow what should be open goals. Today when the narrative is how the dems are at each others throats, this dipshit manages to unite them against him.

The Republicans are trying to portray the dems as commies etc which is all in the game yo,,,and I actually think it might work with what is a relatively centrist voting nation but then Trump reminds them that he most certainly is not the lesser of two evils.

He'd actually be in a strong position for 2020 if these rants were not even eliminated but reduced,.

but yes this political mastermind worked with the Russians to steal an election.

Thread Information