Cricket Betting Site Betway
Page 1628 of 1713 FirstFirst ... 62811281528157816181626162716281629163016381678 ... LastLast
Results 24,406 to 24,420 of 25689
Like Tree9883Likes

Thread: The American Politics thread

Request Your Custom Title Now! Zinzan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spark View Post
    One of my closest friends in the US is a Gillibrand campaign volunteer which means I see a lot more of her material than I otherwise would. It's literally the most generic modern left-wing campaign you could imagine.
    Yep, Gillibrand is an utter joke, and if you know anything about her history, you'll know she has no principles at all, and has flip-flopped on many issues.
    Last edited by Zinzan; 04-05-2019 at 12:48 AM.

just when i was thinking that the trade war is about to end, it seems like things are heating up.
    And smalishah's avatar is the most classy one by far Jan certainly echoes the sentiments of CW

Yeah we don't crap in the first world; most of us would actually have no idea what that was emanating from Ajmal's backside. Why isn't it roses and rainbows like what happens here? PEWS's retort to Ganeshran on Daemon's picture depicting Ajmal's excreta

Request Your Custom Title Now!
    Suicide Bob Champion!
    The firm I'm working in has a little subsidiary that deals with trade advisory. Their revenue is up 300% from last year from Chinese companies attempting to set up 'last mile' manufacturing in Singapore to capitalise on our FTA with the US (the only one in the region I believe). This is even better news for them.

another mother****ing school shooting in my city this is so ****ed up...i am now scared to send my girls to school...

Cricket Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall View Post
    Biden so dominant in all polls especially since he announced. It be some effort for him to blow it, probably the safest choice out of all Dems to beat Trump. Bernie maybe to radical for some and Harris to much of a coastal elite. I don't think Mayor Pete is all that, his base seems to be upper class white liberals and **** all else. LOL at Beto though. He's in it to win man.
    It's tempting fate...but none of them will get close. The Ds nomination is basically two different wings and political ideologies who will destroy each other before the election and Trump will squash what is left of their reputations.

If Biden gets the nomination, don't be surprised to see a lot of progressives, even, vote for Trump. They're batshit crazy but they're principled I guess. If one of the other new-age communists/progressives like Bernie gets it, Trump will troll them further left exposing how crazy they are.

Bar an absolute ****-up (meaning Trump alienates his own base) Trump isn't losing. This is just entertainment and mass-scale red-pilling for the world to see how desperate the Ds are for power and how little they care about people. They're STILL pushing the GND
    Last edited by Ikki; 08-05-2019 at 04:31 PM.
    ★★★★★

Quote Originally Posted by Ikki View Post
    They're STILL pushing the GND
    They're still pushing Russia!
    Ikki likes this.
    Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.

Too many bones, not enough CASH!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEHMbJ_FVfA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5oGJTUpbpA

RIP Craig

Cricket Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausage View Post
    It's crazy, of course, but you can at least forgive a conspiratorial mind as they are at a stage where they take any little thing and try to keep the lie alive. In terms of real effect, the Russia collusion theory has to be one of the most disgraceful episodes in modern politics. Utterly unreal how they knowingly inflamed a possible civil war over a lie.

The GND though...it's like, not even in the realms of possibility, let alone feasibility. How do serious people who want to run for President support it? You may as well be talking about breeding Unicorns. How does someone that is a lifelong Democrat with some sense not get turned off? Retro-fit every building in a country of 300+ million people for environmental efficiency? Reparations? It becomes a clear conclusion: "oh these people will say and do anything to get elected".
    Last edited by Ikki; 09-05-2019 at 09:31 AM.

The Wheel is Forever silentstriker's Avatar
    GND and Medicare for all are literally the only policy positions that excite me from the left.
    Last edited by silentstriker; 09-05-2019 at 02:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by KungFu_Kallis View Post
    Peter Siddle top scores in both innings....... Matthew Wade gets out twice in one ball
    "The future light cone of the next Indian fast bowler is exactly the same as the past light cone of the previous one"
    -My beliefs summarized in words much more eloquent than I could come up with

How the Universe came from nothing

Quote Originally Posted by silentstriker View Post
    GND and Medicare for all are literally the only policy positions that excite me from the left.
    commie!

Quote Originally Posted by Ausage View Post
    But Trump's a Russian spy remember. At least that's what the NYT, MSNBC & CNN have been telling us ad nauseam for the last 2 years.

yeah, this stupid Russia thing has gone on for too long. Democrats need to stop beating this horse (should have stopped a long time ago). Reminds me of benghazi, stupid time and resource waste for everybody.

Trainwreck of an interview with Shapiro and Andrew Neil. Clearly Ben did not do his homework as he called Neil editor of the spectator a leftie.

Evil Scotsman
    Standard for alt-right snowflakes. As soon as you start getting asked difficult questions just accuse your opponent of being a lefty.
    Last edited by Furball; 10-05-2019 at 12:35 PM.

Request Your Custom Title Now! Uppercut's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Clicked on the video and realised too late how ****ed my youtube recommendations are going to be now.

Quote Originally Posted by Uppercut View Post
    Clicked on the video and realised too late how ****ed my youtube recommendations are going to be now.
    Never fear, I'm sure if you watch some videos of AOC, Rachel Maddow, TYT & Antifa, your recommendations will be back to normal.
    Ikki likes this.

Thread Information