Cricket Betting Site Betway
Page 1051 of 1744 FirstFirst ... 5155195110011041104910501051105210531061110111511551 ... LastLast
Results 15,751 to 15,765 of 26150
Like Tree10052Likes

Thread: The American Politics thread

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Shri's Avatar
    "Welcome to McDonalds. I am Bernie Sanders."

Niall likes this.
    I am proud of this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Burgey View Post
    Ashwin is like one of those paintings whose eye always follows you around the room. He'd be hell in a court room. The judge and the witness would always think he's lookong at both of them at the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by honestbharani View Post
    You are basically saying he would have made an amazing lawyer. :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgey View Post
    No im saying he's partly cross-eyed.

Major Bernie Sanders? backers suspect Russians flooded their social sites with anti-Hillary memes

This will be news to precisely no one who followed the primary closely on Twitter.
    citoyens, vouliez-vous une révolution sans révolution?

Quote Originally Posted by Spark View Post
    Major Bernie Sanders? backers suspect Russians flooded their social sites with anti-Hillary memes

This will be news to precisely no one who followed the primary closely on Twitter.
    Happened lots in Glenn Beck centric Facebook groups too. Notable perhaps because Beck was so anti-Trump but his supporters largely saw him as the lesser of two evils.
    Rejecting 'analysis by checklist' and 'skill absolutism' since Dec '09
    'Stats' is not a synonym for 'Career Test Averages'

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey Tucker
    Someone asked me the other day if I believe in conspiracies. Well, sure. Here's one. It is called the political system. It is nothing if not a giant conspiracy to rob, trick and subjugate the population.
    Before replying to TJB, always remember:
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJediBrah View Post
    Next week I'll probably be arguing the opposite

I received a newsletter/mass-email thing from Glenn Beck literally seconds after typing that. Creepy.
    harsh.ag likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince EWS View Post
    Happened lots in Glenn Beck centric Facebook groups too. Notable perhaps because Beck was so anti-Trump but his supporters largely saw him as the lesser of two evils.
    They're honestly really easy to spot. Weird sentence structures that tend to follow a template, really generic profiles that don't really strike you as belonging to an individual human being, claiming to be a Democrat despite not holding any views which would make one think they'd voted Democrat at any point since 1964, completely batshit insane conspiracy theories (the "HRC's emails were deleted because they revealed that she murdered Amb. Stevens in Benghazi because he stumbled upon her devious plot to invade Syria to build an oil pipeline" my personal favourite. Unsurprisingly, this made it to Jill Stein's twitter account). But mostly people start noticing that they were botnets and would mass-tweet exactly the same thing at exactly the same time.
    Prince EWS likes this.

They're honestly really easy to spot. Weird sentence structures that tend to follow a template, really generic profiles that don't really strike you as belonging to an individual human being, claiming to be a Democrat despite not holding any views which would make one think they'd voted Democrat at any point since 1964, completely batshit insane conspiracy theories (the "HRC's emails were deleted because they revealed that she murdered Amb. Stevens in Benghazi because he stumbled upon her devious plot to invade Syria to build an oil pipeline" my personal favourite. Unsurprisingly, this made it to Jill Stein's twitter account). But mostly people start noticing that they were botnets and would mass-tweet exactly the same thing at exactly the same time.
    Yeah Beck actually ended up hiring someone full time just to spend each day banning them. Not hard to spot at all, but the scale of it made it hard to deal with anyway.

Yeah been discussed a lot this for a few months, pretty sure the Mensch did some number crushing and plenty of prominent internet peeps e,g Cernevich and Prison Loon have also benefited from this sort of thing.

Out of curiosity, you seen much of this sort of thing for Le Pen yet? I know there there was gay rumours floating about with Macron, but I think like the Will Smith rumours, they have been around a long long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Niall View Post
    Yeah been discussed a lot this for a few months, pretty sure the Mensch did some number crushing and plenty of prominent internet peeps e,g Cernevich and Prison Loon have also benefited from this sort of thing.

Out of curiosity, you seen much of this sort of thing for Le Pen yet? I know there there was gay rumours floating about with Macron, but I think like the Will Smith rumours, they have been around a long long time.
    From what I've read and seen, they're definitely trying, but for whatever reason it isn't having that much effect (mostly because they seem to be way outnumbering actual supporters on twitter and becoming so obvious it's self-discrediting). But that's just what I've been told, my French is nowhere near good enough to stumble across French-language botnets run out of St Petersburg.
    Niall likes this.

State Captain
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/12/u...ules.html?_r=0

Anti-war!

And no, this is not a defence of Obama before you come in with your tu quoque nonsense.
    #americafirst #nomorewars

State Captain
    Sad that ****s like Steven king have come out of the woodworks

He is not new, he is a racist scumbag who has been spouting his b.s for a long time now...

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/12/u...ules.html?_r=0

Anti-war!

And no, this is not a defence of Obama before you come in with your tu quoque nonsense.
    Fake news from the leftist MSM!

They're honestly really easy to spot. Sh*tposting
    Fixed.

Next can we get an article on the hordes of Australian trolls and how their meme warfare won the west for Donald.

Thread Information