Cricket Betting Site Betway
Page 1308 of 1320 FirstFirst ... 308808120812581298130613071308130913101318 ... LastLast
Results 19,606 to 19,620 of 19793
Like Tree3731Likes

Thread: The British Politics Thread

Yeah the source may not be the greatest for some, but doesn't look like this'll improve things for the Tories.
    Do I contradict myself?
    Very well then I contradict myself,
    (I am large, I contain multitudes.
    Walt Whitman

They all said "Hallo," and felt awkward and unhappy suddenly, because it was a sort of good-bye they were saying, and they didn't want to think about it.
    Turns out the journos behind the exposť only told half their story yesterday. Let government come out with their version. Now the second half of the journo story is now being released, apparently contradicting the government version. Well played.
    Last edited by sledger; 23-05-2020 at 12:59 PM.
    Uppercut, vogue and cpr like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    Turns out the journos behind the exposť only told half their story yesterday. Let government come out with their version. Now the second half of the journo story is now being released. Well played.
    Yep. classic one-two, can't believe the Tories fell for it, Sunday papers are often when the big stories come out, rarely they leave all the juice for Saturday. That's why I couldn't believe they didn't just stay quiet, no reason for this blanket support right off the bat, unless pressured.

They all said "Hallo," and felt awkward and unhappy suddenly, because it was a sort of good-bye they were saying, and they didn't want to think about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by grecian View Post
    Yep. classic one-two, can't believe the Tories fell for it, Sunday papers are often when the big stories come out, rarely they leave all the juice for Saturday. That's why I couldn't believe they didn't just stay quiet, no reason for this blanket support right off the bat, unless pressured.
    Yeah, absolute amateur hour. These people are just beyond contempt.
    Groundking likes this.

It's amazing how Cummings still apparently has a reputation as some sort of genius. Seems to me that there's now a massive body of empirical evidence that strongly suggests he's absolutely crap.

It's amazing how Cummings still apparently has a reputation as some sort of genius. Seems to me that there's now a massive body of empirical evidence that strongly suggests he's absolutely crap.
    This is the thing with so many of these people though isn't it, the election gets won and everyone sees you as a svengali guru, when often it's just blind luck, and terrible oppo, and in this situation, I don't just mean Corbyn but in their own party, I mean the dynamics of awfulness to get Johnson as PM is amazing..
    Last edited by grecian; 23-05-2020 at 01:17 PM.

Evil Scotsman
    Kinda like how Man Utd thought Solskjaer was a genius after they beat PSG

Evil Scotsman
    There seems to have been some sort of cyber attack on the Scottish Tories as they've all been absent from Twitter save for a few choice deletions when they were all laying into Scotland's CMO when it transpired she'd breached lockdown guidelines.

Strange.
    cpr likes this.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Matteh's Avatar
    Boredmeeting Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by GIMH View Post
    I don't think he did anything wrong
    Only broke one of those new laws he had a hand in getting drawn up...
    Quote Originally Posted by cpr View Post
    3. Although Cow Tipping is a hilarious student game in backwater towns such as Bangor, there really is no need for Mitchell to cover one side of the cow in superglue

Request Your Custom Title Now! Uppercut's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    It’s more that people think general ‘intelligence’ is a thing when it’s not really, and as a result they get surprised when someone who is good at coming up with slogans makes bad life decisions.
    Flem274* likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Matteh View Post
    Only broke one of those new laws he had a hand in getting drawn up...
    Thought it was clear what I was saying. I don't think it should have been illegal or whatever. So would have no problem with it. Except he was a driving force behind said law...
    GIMH

CW LEGEND. HEAD OF FEATURES 2009-11. BOTM CHAMPION 2011 & 15. LORD PROTECTOR 2019-20. SAVED CW FROM COVID-19 WIPEOUT. PLATINUM LOUNGE FOUNDING MEMBER. TORY **** 2005-13. DELUDED CENTRIST 2013-15. PART OF EVERY PROBLEM 2016-PRESENT. THE GOVERNMENT IS A CONCEPT BY WHICH WE MEASURE OUR PAIN.

SWA/UP THE ENGLISH

Quote Originally Posted by GIMH View Post
    Thought it was clear what I was saying. I don't think it should have been illegal or whatever. So would have no problem with it. Except he was a driving force behind said law...
    In the end if someone does something that he advocates others not doing he is not doing something right, so he is doing something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by grecian View Post
    In the end if someone does something that he advocates others not doing he is not doing something right, so he is doing something wrong.
    I agree. That's the point I was trying to make. Should have chosen my words better
    grecian likes this.

Request Your Custom Title Now! Uppercut's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Turns out the journos behind the exposť only told half their story yesterday. Let government come out with their version. Now the second half of the journo story is now being released, apparently contradicting the government version. Well played.
    I see the government have responded to the second barrel with the Jonathan Frakes defence.

sledger likes this.

International Captain
    "You guys are probably all about as right about that as you were about Brexit: do you remember how right you all were about that?"
    Holy moly this is amazing

Thread Information