Cricket Betting Site Betway
Page 1333 of 1337 FirstFirst ... 33383312331283132313311332133313341335 ... LastLast
Results 19,981 to 19,995 of 20045
Like Tree1320Likes

Thread: The Australian politics thread

Request Your Custom Title Now! Burgey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DriveClub View Post
    Everyone ready for the upcoming recession? Going to be a free fall by the looks of it
    And no GFC to blame it on, just six-seven years of policy and reform inertia which is grinding the joint to a halt. But never mind, I look forward to getting my large tax cut and kissing on most of your from a great height. That’s what trickle down means, doesn’t it?

Really, really hoping Qld gets utterly smashed by it, and that it ****s up Baby Boomers too. The red necks and the selfish ****s deserve everything coming their way.

State Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgey View Post
    And no GFC to blame it on, just six-seven years of policy and reform inertia which is grinding the joint to a halt. But never mind, I look forward to getting my large tax cut and kissing on most of your from a great height. That’s what trickle down means, doesn’t it?

Really, really hoping Qld gets utterly smashed by it, and that it ****s up Baby Boomers too. The red necks and the selfish ****s deserve everything coming their way.
    Don't worry about the blame game, they're gonna blame it on the property market obviously

Iron Ore prices have skyrocketed. Will deliver a lot of tax revenue to the Fed Budget.

Mr Oliver said each $US10 difference in the iron ore price above Treasury expectations lifts Commonwealth revenue by about $3 billion to $4 billion over a full year

I think the states are going to go into debt too. They can borrow at 1.6% right now . Inflation is greater.

Request Your Custom Title Now! Top_Cat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Top_Cat View Post
    Hahaha, the Bernardipardy is on. Fantastic. Enjoy political irrelevance Bernardi you wanker.
    Cory Bernardi to deregister Australian Conservatives and ponder his future

Tell your story walking, you absolute trash bag of a human being.

Folau has set up a GoFundMe page for his legal fees in his action against Rugby Australia.
    WWCC - Loyaulte Mi Lie

“The modern conservative is engaged in one of man’s oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."
    - JK Galbraith
    Quote Originally Posted by TNT View Post
    You need to clap a cows c**** over your head and get a woolly bull to f**** some sense into you.

"Do you know why I have credibility? Because I don't exude morality." - Bob Hawke

#408. Sixty three not out forever.

International Regular GoodAreasShane's Avatar
    Get in the bin Cory, you absolute cockwomble
    2019 CWPL Care Cup champion

Quote Originally Posted by Magrat Garlick View Post
    glad to not have found out the real name of GoodAreasShane, as it allows me to keep imagining that at club cricket his mates shout "good areas, GoodAreasShane"
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince EWS View Post
    JP Kotze is a hero.

First Class Debutant
    I don't get the particular Bernardi hatred, he is just another wanker politician like all the rest.

Hall of Fame Member Son Of Coco's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausage View Post
    Huh? Clive spent close to $60m and didn't pick up a seat in either house. That's successful?
    Clive got what he wanted - no Labor government. He said himself that he won by preventing Labor from getting in. He'll want something for the $60 million he spent, and once the Libs approve his coal mine next to Adani, the $60 million spend will be peanuts to Clive.
    R.I.P Craigos, you were a champion bloke. One of the best

R.I.P Fardin 'Bob' Qayyumi

Member of the Church of the Holy Glenn McGrath

"How about you do something contstructive in this forum for once and not fill the forum with ****. You offer nothing." - theegyptian.

"There's more chance of SoC making a good post than Smith averaging 99.95." - Furball

"**** you're such a **** poster." - Furball

GoFundMe has shut down Folau's page and refunded all the donations. There's going to be some frothing and wailing at this.

Quote Originally Posted by Son Of Coco View Post
    Clive got what he wanted - no Labor government. He said himself that he won by preventing Labor from getting in. He'll want something for the $60 million he spent, and once the Libs approve his coal mine next to Adani, the $60 million spend will be peanuts to Clive.
    It´s already peanuts as he´s receiving $400 million a year in royalties from the Chinese

GoFundMe has shut down Folau's page and refunded all the donations. There's going to be some frothing and wailing at this.
    There's already been a mountain of frothing and wailing about it. The sides are just changing.
    Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.

Too many bones, not enough CASH!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEHMbJ_FVfA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5oGJTUpbpA

RIP Craig

Once again, "I don't care and you won't make me care" is an important card to play to keep one's sanity.
    citoyens, vouliez-vous une révolution sans révolution?

Who would buy a new unit in Sydney right now...disaster in Mascot and the government is probably going to have to wear the costs

First Class Debutant
    It seems GoFundMe has done Folau a massive favour. Folau has now been given $100000 by the Australia Christian Lobby who are hosting a new fundraising effort which is raising money much quicker than the original GoFundMe page.

International Regular GoodAreasShane's Avatar
    This Iles bloke looks pretty sketchy to me, can't put my finger on exactly what but there is something vaugely unsettling about him

Thread Information