• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Match Reviews (2008)

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
sorry guys been a hectic day little kyra 19 months old up in hospital i just got back mum has to stay up there over night with her and i have to take tyler and joshy to work in the morning for a few hours as there is no one cover......

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
International News

2 Webbers Fc players where called up for international duties.

Match Date: August 21st
Northern Ireland u21's: E Mcnamara

Match Date: 22nd August
Finland: D Lampinen

Other News​
Newly Created Webbers fc are firm favourites for the clash against Yeovil in what should be a comfortable home encounter for the webb heads. League cup round 2 seen Webbers fc draw up against Championship side Sheff Utd which will be played on august 29.​

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Webbers fc v Yeovil League 1

Webbers Fc v Yeovil

Webbers fc side is a s follows: M Luff, D Chapman, D rai, D Dubb_Lynch, H Rangi, Bugsy, E Mcnamara, D Pares, K Gough, A Chaulk, C Raferty.Bench: S Jasothran, G Bennett, D Jellett, G Thomas, L Asher Howgate.

Key man for the webbers : Darren Dubb Lynch

Kick Off​

16th Minute: Some exciting play down the right flank between Gough, Rafert and the magical pass from chaulk put rafetry in the clear and 1 - 0 Webbers FC

19th Minute: some more smooth play by the webbers midfield seen chapman cross for Gough to unleash a viscious header which could not be stopped. 2 - 0 Webbers fc

23rd minute: Some more enterpricing play by Webbers fc seen gough unleash another quality shot which hit the target. Sensational stuff by Webbers fc 3 - 0

Half time​

7oth minute: Webbers fc bring on 2 subs: PAres off for Jellett & Chpman off for Bennett.

80Th Minute: G thomas on for C Raferty:

90th Minute: Bugsy with a free kick on the side of the 18 yard box, he crosses it into the 6 yard box E Mcnamara gets a clear shot, GOAL. Webbers fc 4 - 0 .​

Full Time​
Webbers FC 4 - 0 Yeovil
Raferty (17)
K Gough (20,23)
E Mcnamara (90)​

Man Of The Match: K Gough​

Dydl

International Debutant
Very happy with being identified as Key Man and having a good match as well. Nice win too.

DCC_legend

International Regular
Yeah, these are good, mate! Keep up the good work!

Happy with my performance there and pretty happy to be playing for my country.

cpr

International Coach
Reports spot on Bugs, all thats needed and more in there. Doing a top notch job.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Happy enough with my game. Something to build on. Not too sure what position I'm playing in though. I'll be sitting by the phone waiting for the call to the All Whites from Rikki Herbert.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
hmm interested as to why im coming on 75th minute every week...any indication coach?
no reason mate i am just trying to rotate players so if you are off the bench you will be getting full games, trying to keep everyone happy!