• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group B results and post-match comments

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Very tough game there for the boys, a good win in the end. (Graeme) Pollock impresses again with another big century, with Tillakaratne, Briggs, Ryder, Boycott, Pollock (Shaun) and Tendulkar all with half centuries. Am very surprised with Tendulkar's 3/17 off 13 overs, too!

Last edited:

Hoggy31

International Captain
Very nice win there, the boys fought hard with some fine performances from Bradman(as always), Kaneria and Garner. Would be nice to see more batsman contribute though.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
A very disappointing loss there, some batsmen need to have a serious look at themselves if they want to keep there spots in the side. Apart from Vinod they are all on their last chance. Some dramatic improvements need or they are out on their backsides. :@

But in saying all that Bradman was probably the difference between the sides. :@

andyc

Bugger, my first loss. At least Lawry and Worrell played well in both innings, saving their spots. In the end Inzy's frst innings knock was just too much for us.

Hoggy31

International Captain
Very pleased with that win. All the boys chipped in and it looks as though we'll go in unchanged for next game

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Ahh we suck, 13 drop catches. @

A couple of good performances by Murali, Faulkner and Hanif, but a lot of shockers. Going to take something dramatic to get us in the finals from here know. Some big changes are likely for the next game. Even though we only lost by 12 runs, one win from four games is not acceptable.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Off the top of my head.

1= Foxes (3 win)
1= Testing (3 wins)
3= Vikings (2 wins)
3= Blazers (2 wins)
5= Jets (1 win)
5= DD (1 win)

andyc

chaminda_00 said:
Off the top of my head.

1= Foxes (3 win)
1= Testing (3 wins)
3= Vikings (2 wins)
3= Blazers (2 wins)
5= Jets (1 win)
5= DD (1 win)
Actually, I think it's:

Testing (3 wins)
Vikings (3 wins)
Blazers (2 wins)
Foxes (1 win)
Jets (1win)
Dyanmos (1 win)

Edit: Must admit I've been keeping track of the results, so that table should be right.

Hoggy31

International Captain
andyc said:
Actually, I think it's:

Testing (3 wins)
Vikings (3 wins)
Blazers (2 wins)
Foxes (1 win)
Jets (1win)
Dyanmos (1 win)

Edit: Must admit I've been keeping track of the results, so that table should be right.
I believe it's

Vikings (3 wins)
Testing (3 wins)
Blazers (2 wins)
Foxes (1 win)
Jets (1win)
Dyanmos (1 win)
:sleep:

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Didn't notice the Foxes have lost so many games, but they will probably win the next game the way we are playing. :(