• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Team submissions

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Received yes Tharmi.

Unfortunately 2 managers I've had nothing from :(

The Vikings and the Blazers.

Blaze

Banned
marc71178 said:
Received yes Tharmi.

Unfortunately 2 managers I've had nothing from :(

The Vikings and the Blazers.
Marc, I sent my tactics yesterday..

Probably got the address wrong?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Round 3 matches - to be played next weekend, so teams in by Wednesday/Thursday 30th/1st Midnight GMT and orders (I'm expecting managers to resubmit orders even if they're unchanged) by Friday 2nd Midday

Rohan Riders vs. Toronto Tornados
Dynamo Morpork vs. Penguins of King George
Great Northern CC vs. Bunnies

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Roughly what time will the games be simmed Marc? No rush or anything, just wondering.

Edit: Ah, in 3 minutes. Awesome

Last edited:

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Given another spin-friendly surface and the lack of use of Vogler in the first game, the Penguins have dropped the third spinner for another batsman in Yousuf Youhana for the second match against Dynamo Morpork. Otherwise unchanged.

Penguins of King George
SG Barnes
WH Ponsford
MD Crowe
GS Chappell
RN Harvey
Yousuf Youhana
Kapil Dev (2)
DT Lindsay (k)
R Benaud (c)
MD Marshall (1)
JC Laker

garage flower

State Vice-Captain
Toronto looking to bounce straight back against the Riders. Off spinner Wardle comes in for ineffective medium-pace all-rounder Trevor Goddard. He should make it Orc-ward for Rohan as the pitch starts to wear. If not, we can turn to the wizardry of Barnes OR-THANC our lucky stars that we've got Spofforth and Davidson to fall back on.

VK Sehwag
WA Brown
IVA Richards (c)
RB Kanhai
KD Walters
KC Bland
KC Sangakarra (wkt)
AK Davidson
JH Wardle
SF Barnes (1)
FR Spofforth (2)

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
garage flower said:
He should make it Orc-ward for Rohan as the pitch starts to wear. If not, we can turn to the wizardry of Barnes OR-THANC our lucky stars
*torture*

Dynamo Morpork:

VM Merchant
B Mitchell
GE Tyldesley
GA Headley (c)
BC Lara
TT Samaraweera
RC Russell (wk)
H Verity
GA Lohmann (2)
Shoaib Akhtar (1)
CV Grimmett

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Bunnies XI

B Simpson (c)
CS Dempster
CA Davis
J Miandad
D Martyn
M Jayawardene
A Flower (wk)
F Foster
E Toshack
G McGrath
N Adcock

12th: W Barnes

unchanged XI for a hopefully unchanged result ;)

tactical change also sent though

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Rohan Riders

ML Hayden
AB deVilliers
ER Dexter
GP Thorpe
AR Border*
MW Goodwin
AJ Stewart+
CL Cairns
Wasim Akram(2)
SCG MacGill
CEL Ambrose(1)

Depleted with the loss of both Walsh and Thomson. We were wanting to play four pacemen, but are now restricted to two, a medium pacer and a spinner. Goodwin comes in for Thompson to hopefully strengthen the batting.

Tactics to come.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Dyslexic Dymanos, Round 2.

HH Gibbs
Saeed Anwar
RT Ponting
JH Kallis
DS Lehmann
AF Rae
KR Miller*
MH Mankad
RJ Hadlee
AC Parore+
EA Martindale

I am in Perth as of tomorrow, so thought I'd chuck my side in early. In fact, heading over to get some inside info on the Western Vikings... ;)