• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Draft

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Round 2 results:

Sandgropers CC - WR Hammond
Jaffna Jets - WJ O'Reilly
Dyslexic Dymanos - KR Miller
Toronto Tornados - KC Sangakarra
Great Northern CC - FS Tyson
Dynamo Morpork - GA Headley
Rohan Riders - AR Border
Bunnies - DPMdS Jayawardene
Leicestershire Foxes - Imran Khan
Testing Forum CC - Waqar Younis
Penguins Of King George - CV Grimmett
Western Vikings - SK Warne

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Round 3 order - will be run Monday UK time.

FaaipDeOiad
Mister Wright
age_master
AUST_HiTMaN
andyc
Jamee999
garage flower
vic_orthdox
Hoggy31
superkingdave
Samuel_Vimes
chaminda_00

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
damn the Toronto Tornados, one place higher and Sangakarra would have been mine grr.

Marc this 9 nationalities in the sixteen man squad, is there any restriction on the amount in the actual side?

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
am going away for today and some of tomorrow marc, can i get it to you on sunday? dont have much time right now

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Do we have to post on here? Oh well, I've sent mine in, but only four preferences...I might send another email by the time that the deadline is up. Hopefully mine are weird enough for no-one to have selected them :D

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
The catch phrase for this game is "this one know no boundaries." With that in mind can we pick female test cricketers that have played more then 10 Tests.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
chaminda_00 said:
The catch phrase for this game is "this one know no boundaries." With that in mind can we pick female test cricketers that have played more then 10 Tests.
Yes, but they're averages will be scaled accordingly :p