• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Managers announced!

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
After extensive discussions involving myself, Liam and our newly co-opted dogsbody the Norwayese one, the following 12 forum members are invited to manage sides in the new ALFTA:

chaminda_00
Mister Wright
Hoggy31
Jamee999
FaaipDeOiad
superkingdave
vic_orthdox
AUST_HiTMaN
age_master
andyc
Samuel_Vimes
garage flower

Congratulations to all those selected.

Your first task is to reply in here to confirm your place and also give us your team name (please note that this time we will not be basing teams at specific grounds, but you will be setting up your own conditions - more of which later)

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
am very excited to be given a spot. will have to get back to you about my team name, have no idea at the moment.

Last edited:

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
pumped to be given the oportunity to manage a side, and like andyc i can confrim my place, but not to sure on the name yet.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
One other other thing that would be useful would be to inform us of any periods in the coming weeks when you won't be available for one reason or another.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Delighted to be allowed a team:

Great Northern CC it is

A player must be born in the Northern half of his country to be eligible for Great Northern CC

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
marc71178 said:
One other other thing that would be useful would be to inform us of any periods in the coming weeks when you won't be available for one reason or another.
August 15 - 18
September 12 - 30

Hmm, I'm in. ATM, my team is under the moniker "Dyslexic Dynamos".

garage flower

State Vice-Captain
Shouldn't that be "Dyslexic Dymanos"?

Anyway, pleased to get the nod, but like the rest will have to give the name some thought.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
superkingdave said:
Delighted to be allowed a team:

Great Northern CC it is

A player must be born in the Northern half of his country to be eligible for Great Northern CC
well i'm eligible here...

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
i've got a name now marc, with some help from the testing forum crew.

The Eastern Testing Forum CC

Last edited:

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Accepting.

It's the team name I have in fantasy cricket and cricinfo manager, so The Penguins of King George.

Fear me, for I have a stupider team name than anyone else.