• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Squad Announcements

steds

Hall of Fame Member
A decision has been reached and we are proud to announce the squads for each team. We have tried to give each person their preference in league, but it is not possible for everyone. These squads are final

Team to compete in Superleague (dammit. We need a name)
Håkon Mørk (Wing)
Sriram (Centre)
Xavier Rose (Wing)
Jamee Gray (Stand Off)
Neil Pickup (Utility back)
Gaurav Nayak (Prop)
Aldrew Clanger (Hooker/Scrum Half)
Sean Bennett (Prop/Second Row)
Dale Brumby (Second Row/Loose Forward)
Sam Gough (Second Row/Loose Forward)
Tom Halsey (Utility)
Rich Hingston (Centre/Full back)
Andrew Cameron (Wing)
Nath Patrick (Wing/Centre)
Rich Langley ("Who knows")
David Kearsley (Wing)
Alex Blackman (Centre)
Alex Crampton (Scrum Half)
Tharmi Logathanan (Full back)
Jack McNamara (Scrum Half)
Pete Young (Loose Forward)

Team to compete in NRL
Kyle Wright (Five-Eight/Half Back/Full Back/Hooker)
Sean Fuller (Five-Eight)
Dave Richards (Five-Eight)
Robertinho Dela Cruz (Wing)
Chris Butler (Lock)
Ian Markus (Hooker)
Dylan Jellett (Hooker/Full back)
Robert Cribb (Half Back/Hooker)
Darren Murphy (Prop/Second Row/Lock)
Andrew Garven (Second Row)
Stephen Burke (Prop)
David Kennett (Lock/Full back)
Ben Marshall (Half Back)
Kenny Dobson (Five-Eight/Half Back/Hooker)
Reuben Thomas (Full back/Wing)
Nathan Hoy (Centre)
James Stedman (Full back/Centre)
Brendon Goff (Full Back/Five Eight)
Simon Fitzsimmons (Centre)
Tarick Weber (Lock/Prop/Hooker)

Who says it needs to be closed, Rob? :p

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Im quite impressed that you used the relevant terminology for each position for each competition (eg. Five-eighth in NRL = Stand-Off Half in ESL). I know its really insignificant, but things that like really please me for some reason.

Cloete

International Captain
Well I'm a bit annoyed to be shunted across to bloody England.

But hell, atleast I know I'll get regular first team rugby. Whether it be at half-back, hooker or five/eighth.

On another note, I'm definitely disliking my idea to have nationalities as the lerague you play in :D

I reckon we should just give our own nationality and we can represent that coutrny. E.g Blaze might be good enough to make New Zealand, therefore he plays for them against Aus and GB who also have some CW players in them. Only if the players are good enough, it would be easy to tell though based on the stats the sim gives you with regards to points and man of the matches and stuff.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bit disappointed to be playing with the poms, but can't be helped. Now let's go out there and f****** kill 'em!

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
andyc said:
Bit disappointed to be playing with the poms, but can't be helped. Now let's go out there and f****** kill 'em!
Yeah, but what can you do?

As there are many wing options, I`ll gladly play in the centres. I`ve played two league seasons before, and played wing for one, centre for the other.

Let`s smash these convicts Andy! :p

andyc

Nnanden said:
Yeah, but what can you do?

As there are many wing options, I`ll gladly play in the centres. I`ve played two league seasons before, and played wing for one, centre for the other.

Let`s smash these convicts Andy! :p
Damn whinging Aussies!

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Blewy said:
Hey Princey, you going out to the game on Sunday???
I was planning on it, but I have a cricket trial, actually.

Ill definately be making it to the first finals match though, even if it ends up in Melbourne...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Prince EWS said:
I was planning on it, but I have a cricket trial, actually.

Ill definately be making it to the first finals match though, even if it ends up in Melbourne...
Yeah im definatley going out this weekend, and im praying that they get the home semi, if they dont im gonna struggle to see them cause id have to sicky the whole weekend whereas if its in sydney then i can just take the one day off..

If you go out on the weekend we should catch up...

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Blewy said:
Yeah im definatley going out this weekend, and im praying that they get the home semi, if they dont im gonna struggle to see them cause id have to sicky the whole weekend whereas if its in sydney then i can just take the one day off..

If you go out on the weekend we should catch up...
I probably wont be going this weekend unless Im told that Im not needed at cricket, which I doubt, as we didnt even really have enough turn up for 2 teams last weekend.

You seemed to recognise me as a Tigers fan without me ever actually blatently saying it... are you a member of a league forum under a different name, or did the"Prince EWS" name that I wear just give it away?

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Very disppointed i have to play in England, considering i was one of the first to sign up. Would of rather sat on the bench in Australia, then play in the crap pom league. Oh well nothing i can do, just try my best :(.

Also Rich is fullback or centre

Mister Wright

Does being the first name in the squad mean I'm captain? :p

Very pleased to be playing in Australia.

Can't wait!

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
It just means your a fat bast*rd, who try to break the line with his fat gut. You just make a lot of hit ups (runs) and protect us small fellows in defence.