• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Squad Announcements

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
cricketboy29 said:
by the way, could someone tell me what a prop actually does, im a bit confused with all the terminology.
You're the two guys that stand either side of the hooker in the front row of the scrum.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Kyle Wright (Five-Eight/Half Back/Full Back/Hooker)
Sean Fuller (Five-Eight)
Dave Richards (Five-Eight)
Robertinho Dela Cruz (Wing)
Ian Butler (Lock)
Ian Markus (Hooker)
Dylan Jellett (Hooker/Full back)
Robert Cribb (Half Back/Hooker)
Darren Murphy (Prop/Second Row/Lock)
Andrew Garven (Second Row)
David Kennett (Lock/Full back)
Stephen Burke (Prop)
Ben Marshall (Half Back)
Kenny Dobson (Five-Eight/Half Back/Hooker)
Reuben Thomas (Full back/Wing)
Nathan Hoy (Centre)
James Stedman (Full back/Centre)
Brendon Goff (Full Back/Five Eight)
Simon Fitzsimmons (Centre)
Tarick Weber (Lock/Prop/Hooker)
Wow.. doesnt get more hotter than that.. i think we have a bright future prospect as our team friendship would be pretty tight.. great guys and even better players. Rob and Reuben to cause some havoc on the wing.. btw i see theres quite a few FBs in our side.. so if you want you can cut the FB off my name..

Last edited:

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Prince EWS said:
I probably wont be going this weekend unless Im told that Im not needed at cricket, which I doubt, as we didnt even really have enough turn up for 2 teams last weekend.

You seemed to recognise me as a Tigers fan without me ever actually blatently saying it... are you a member of a league forum under a different name, or did the"Prince EWS" name that I wear just give it away?
Yeah im from the Tigers official forum under the ID Mad Tiger, i remember you from LU as well...

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
chaminda_00 said:
Any chance of quitting as a player in England and taking up a role as coach or something in Australia?
man they made it perfectly clear their decision was final. Now just stick at it over there, it'll be just as good.

On another issue I'm going to have to watch my form at hooker with so many five eighths whom I'm sure could slot into my role if I start getting lazy.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Im happy playing in England if you want, Australia need a captain and KennyD and Rob would be useless :p. Im sorry about those early comments even though they were true, the English League is crap, a man can say and do some some strange things when they don't get ***** for two weeks,

KennyD

chaminda_00 said:
Im happy playing in England if you want, Australia need a captain and KennyD and Rob would be useless :p. Im sorry about those early comments even though they were true, the English League is crap, a man can say and do some some strange things when they don't get ***** for two weeks,
I would have thought you dont get ***** at all, but there you go.

And if you think you'll captain a side after calling me crap then your dreaming. Shame that, you were the fella that the board were all talking about to captain a side...

Last edited:

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
KennyD said:
And if you think you'll captain a side after calling me crap then your dreaming. Shame that, you were the fella that the board were all talking about to captain a side...
I thought you guys were captaining sides???

David

International 12th Man
chaminda_00 said:
I thought you guys were captaining sides???
Board members have strictly no hand in selecting teams/captaining decisions in the NRL or SL.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
David said:
Board members have strictly no hand in selecting teams/captaining decisions in the NRL or SL.
The why do you call yourself 'captains' and vice captains' ?

Anyway are you playing in Australia or England?

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
David has trouble expressing himself.

He's playing in Australia, it says in this thread and in the NRL squad thread... :-O

KennyD

chaminda_00 said:
The why do you call yourself 'captains' and vice captains' ?

Anyway are you playing in Australia or England?
"Captains" & "Vice-captains" are merely titles we used at the start to describe members of the board. They are titles in reference to the "sim", not the games we play.