• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia v New Zealand - Final

James

Cricket Web Owner
Discussion around the final between Australia and New Zealand.

Last edited:

AaronK

State Regular
I could care less who qualify for Final to play against Aus but i would like that team to win.. I am sorry i am just tired of seeing Aus dominating and winning every single major ICC ODI tournments.

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
If Pakistan reaches final, i don't think Ponting 'll be able to Score a century in the final, it'll be a close game if Pakistan is there in the final

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Defo supporting TBA, hope it's Pakistan tbh, just because I think winning another tournament would be great for the people there.

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Beaten to the punch by a couple of other posters. Anyhow I'll come out and say it, TBA FTW

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Can't see NZ giving Australia a game. But it's clear international cricket is in a bit of a weak phase going by England making it through to the semis and NZ making it to the final with both teams being almost entirely devoid of genuine quality ODI players.