• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia v New Zealand - Final

Jakester1288

International Regular
Ponting gone! Big wicket, the only reason I was watching to watch Ponting. I stay up till 4:15 to watch him, and he gets out for 1.

Blakey

State Vice-Captain
Geez they are bowling brilliantly but without the support of Vettori, the Aussies will fancy themselves if they can see Bond off. Which is more and more likely considering how unlucky he has been so far.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Need another wicket.

Don't understand why White has come in ahead of Hussey. Perhaps they want to give him more experience in a final.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Need another wicket.

Don't understand why White has come in ahead of Hussey. Perhaps they want to give him more experience in a final.
I think it's probably a bit the other way round, that they want to have Hussey's experience as a finisher a bit lower down the order.

Blakey

State Vice-Captain
Watson is middling his drive - just it's going to the field.

Bowling change is going to let him unleash.

JBH001

International Regular
Franklin really needs to turn up today. Last thing we need, after this start, is half volley pies floated at the batsmen. Reckon Bond needs to keep going for another couple or three. Dont like it in ODIs when bowlers in the middle of good spells are taken for no real reason. No point holding back with 200 anyway.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Franklin really needs to turn up today. Last thing we need, after this start, is half volley pies floated at the batsmen. Reckon Bond needs to keep going for another couple. Dont like it in ODIs when bowlers in the middle of good spells are taken for no real reason.
Franklin's daily habit...cant help