• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia v New Zealand - Final

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
He announces, halfway through the match with Australia looking set for a comfortable win.
This should have been a given.....i just posted it now.

OZs deserve this win.......they are a class team....

Last edited:

Days of Grace

International Captain
New Zealand playing a match that counts against Australia:

= our best player going out with an injury
= our top two batsmen making single-figure scores (can you remember when our best batsmen made a decent score against Australia in a key match?)
= a total **** up of a dismissal just when we are getting back into the match.

Time and time again. Aussie stand up when it counts. NZ go to ****.

Raghav

New Zealand playing a match that counts against Australia:

= our best player going out with an injury
= our top two batsmen making single-figure scores (can you remember when our best batsmen made a decent score against Australia in a key match?)
= a total **** up of a dismissal just when we are getting back into the match.

Time and time again. Aussie stand up when it counts. NZ go to ****.
Wonderful 2000th post for you

WAIT,, match is not completed.. NZ can surprise here with stunning Bond's performance

Faisal1985

Watson and Paine score Tons and Aussies OWN kiwis in the final............so much for a "team effort".

Raghav

200 is good score if we can bowl well. Jeetan will be a important on this pitch. If Bond can get key wickets at the top, Butler and Jeetan can give us the trophy today

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Grim cricket from the Kiwis. Scared to play a positive stroke for fear of criticism, they've choked and played turgid cricket all the way to a sub-standard score.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Well, 200 is Australia's game to lose you'd think. Though, obviously there's the pressure, and Ferguson has got injured, and Hopes is at seven even though he didn't bowl (which is slightly odd).

Faisal1985

200 is good score if we can bowl well. Jeetan will be a important on this pitch. If Bond can get key wickets at the top, Butler and Jeetan can give us the trophy today
Jeetan is a desi so.....yeah i think Kiwis must be counting on him today........

To me if anything......good 10 from Bond could make a difference......i don't see it happening with out his good 10.

Days of Grace

International Captain
He didn't need to bowl.

We never put pressure on any one bowler. I thought Watson was the man to go, but Guptill got out just when he was looking to go on, and Taylor was our best batsmen so of course he couldn't step up to the big occasion.

Howsie

International Captain
On McCullum. New Zealand play's five ODI's against Pakistan next month, if he doesn't do any of note with the bat surely he has to be dropped?

What's his average this year? Mid 20's with a SR in the 70's? early 80's maybe.

Faisal1985

On McCullum. New Zealand play's five ODI's against Pakistan next month, if he doesn't do any of note with the bat surely he has to be dropped?

What's his average this year? Mid 20's with a SR in the 70's? early 80's maybe.
And who will replace him??????