• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia v New Zealand - Final

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Redmond looked ridiculously bad for that entire innings. Seemed every inch the 23-ListA-average batsman he is.

Athlai

Not Terrible
250 is my ridiculously optimistic prediction.
90-100 in the next 20 overs.
80-90 in the final 10.

Easy as that.

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
good comeback by NZ...but i don't see them winning from this point onwards...unless something exceptional happens.

Plus no good 10 overs from Vettori available either.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just got in, checked the scorecard. A fourteen-ball duck for McCullum!? What the hell happened there?

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
I will be surprised if we make good use of the power play with 5 wickets down and both batsman looking scratchy.