• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Second Semi-Final: New Zealand vs. Pakistan

DingDong

State Captain
Wow. This has been the bowling performance of the tournament. Pakistan batting has been cut to shreds.

All time great performance here.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Taufel just taking out the frustration of losing the prestigious ICC umpire of the year trophy to Aleem Dar, on the Pakistani team, IMO. :ph34r:

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Wouldn't presume anything yet, remember Pakistan took Australia to the last ball defending a paltry 206
Agreed... But NZ will beat Pakistan here.. The pitch is looking good.. NZ batsman would feel happy chasing 220 - 230 here

Raghav

This Cricinfo Audio Commentator is Pakistani I guess.. He is getting over excited for every run Pakistan scoring here.. It is really annoying me...

AaronK

State Regular
this Aamir kid is such an exciting cricketer.. it doesn't matter what he does..it is hard to go un notice..

AaronK

State Regular
I have a feeling that a target of 230 is pretty challanging in this pitch.. specially with two spiners and Aamir..

Raghav

I have a feeling that a target of 230 is pretty challanging in this pitch.. specially with two spiners and Aamir..
The out field is good. BOnd has given too many runs at the death.. 29 runs for last wicket is too many

AaronK

State Regular
^ i still think it is challanging total with fragile New Zealand bating.. it will be an interesting one to watch here..

Howsie

International Captain
:laugh: Piss weak. We are so hopeless at finishing teams off. Unless Redmond scores where not going to win this.

Hell I'll say it now, game over Pakistan win.