• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Second Semi-Final: New Zealand vs. Pakistan

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Ross Taylor hits it out of the ground. Hopefully they will have to get a new ball that won't reverse.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Vettori promotes himself. Regardless of whether it's the right move, I love that he's taking responsibility :).

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
I am completely confident that NZ will win this as Vettori came in to bat early...He gets the strike rotating before he can take the powerplay and take advantage of it

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Have to fancy New Zealand from here. 102 runs from 19 overs. The only concern is Umar Gul's ability at the death throwing a spanner in their plan to slog in the last ten.

Pakistan really are a fascinating team to watch.

AaronK

State Regular
i honestly thought he would be bowled the next delivery.. lol

but anyways.. a very unnecesary shot.. there by Rose taylor

Last edited:

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
This is one of the reason why I suggested in this forum that Vettori should bat up the order; may be at 5 or 6. He is so easy in taking singles & twos...